Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just realized that after a long time here, I don’t believe I’ve done this

I’ve been into Omo for as long as I can remember! Perfect time to write this as I’m sitting in a restaurant casually wetting a Cammie…. My interest most likely goes back really early on when, on the first day of school, the girl sitting in front of me asked me to tell the teacher she needed to pee. I was in the last row and shook my head no. Two minutes later there was a huge puddle under her desk. I felt bad for her, but for whatever reason, as I grew older I loved seeing women have accidents. I was REALLY shy about it for the longest time and probably missed out on some golden opportunities over the years!!!  I also have a weak bladder and had enough accidents of my own to sympathize… 

That being said, it wasn’t until my early 30s until things started getting really interesting! My gf at the time asked, “what would really turn you on the most?”. She wouldn’t stop asking until I came clean and I said, “I really love seeing women pee their pants!!” She replied and said “oh that’s not so bad” and proceeded to tell me about a number of her accidents…. She entertained my desires but was not that into it…. The funny thing is, the next girl I dated asked me the exact same question!!! So I told her and she also was not repulsed by it and actually enjoyed wetting herself, even the very first time in public!!! After this, I’ve had a lot of mixed responses to this kink, but found that the more open I was, the more people were open in return… and some amazing stories … 

For me, my accidental wettings, on purpose wettings, bed wetting and diaper wearing have significantly increased. I’ve gotten pretty good at predicting when I need to wear a diaper to bed to avoid the embarrassment, but not always of course…. Although I should probably wear more often, especially concerts and sporting events, I still find it more embarrassing to be caught wearing a diaper than peeing my pants…. Although I’m starting to wear a bit more often … 

I still enjoy female desperation and wetting the most!! However, being with someone that is open to my own desperation and accidents is always best!!!