Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Incontinence Undies

Has anybody tried any of the incontinece panties that I see advertised? I'm referring to the reusable ones that are for minor incontinence such as Speax. I don't have issues with incontinence (yet), but I do have a habit of letting out little spurts to put off visiting the restroom. They are kind of expensive so I was wondering if they actually work as advertised.

I use period panties. I don´t know if they´re much different from incontinence panties, and I´m pretty sure some incontinet people buy them as an alibi because it´s less embarrassing. 

Of course I´ve tried wetting them. You can´t "pee" in them without overflowing, but small leaks and spurts works just fine, I´ve been surprised sometimes how much they hold. 

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, nappypants said:

Nice! Is she incontinent/into wetting play?

Unfortunately not.   However she may consider giving it a try.   After thirty years it’s my best hope.  She know’s my fetish.  Omorashi.   

The additional fetish with special panties she is tolerant.  With this she will indulge me with about twice a week.  This has been going on for years.  The maid doing the laundry in our home gives me a thrill !   Also a fantasy of other women spotting this out in public.   Often they are stunned and stare.  

Edited by ral (see edit history)
3 hours ago, ral said:

Unfortunately not.   However she may consider giving it a try.   After thirty years it’s my best hope.  She know’s my fetish.  Omorashi.   

The additional fetish with special panties she is tolerant.  With this she will indulge me with about twice a week.  This has been going on for years.  The maid doing the laundry in our home gives me a thrill !   Also a fantasy of other women spotting this out in public.   Often they are stunned and stare.  

Has she tried disposable incontinence pants or diapers?

30 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Has she tried disposable incontinence pants or diapers?

Yes.  I purchased some of the hi quality Japanese made incontinence panties (knickers for the blokes) from Raukten Japan.  She wore these to please me.  My wife does not work and while home will wear almost anything that is cotton - and outside the home once or twice a week. During a few months of Menopause the Japanese products were actually beneficial.   The Japanese products are quite good and are about the best available.  We still have these but she does not like the plastic liner and has avoided these for years and they now sit.   Never a diaper.  

Unfortunately for me her sphincter works almost like a bank vault.  The control has improved the last five-seven years   No clue why she no longer has any small accidents.  You would think a daily cup of coffee, acidic foods, constipation and spicy foods would wreck havoc.  All of this on top of one natural birth and three C sections.  All signature symptoms.   

Edited by ral (see edit history)
7 hours ago, ral said:

Unfortunately for me her sphincter works almost like a bank vault.  The control has improved the last five-seven years   No clue why she no longer has any small accidents.  You would think a daily cup of coffee, acidic foods, constipation and spicy foods would wreck havoc.  All of this on top of one natural birth and three C sections.  All signature symptoms.   

Yeah, a real shame she has such good control! Maybe the day will come when she gets those special panties damp...