Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

CHAPTER 1

The stranger happens upon the cabin by chance - the sky is dark with night and rain while cold pearls of water fall from the leafy canopy above, soaking into the thirsty ground to make the soil muddy. It clings to his boots as he stumbles through the forest without direction. He feels the wound in his side sting, so sharp that it aches all the way to his shoulder and knee on the right side of his body.

Just as the stranger thinks he might sit against a tree and wait out the inevitable end, he catches a strange light in the distance. His heart catches in his throat in a wild spur of hope that leads him trudging towards it. 

If he’d listened more to his mother when he was younger, perhaps he’d be more suspicious of lights in dark forests so near to the witching hour. As it is, the stranger’s head is foggy and his body is sore all over and he is so tired… Every step towards what gradually shifts from a simple light to a charming little cottage only compounds that rest is near. The pouring rain slides off its sturdy roof and through the water-obscured glass the interior looks to glow with a cozy yellow light. 

The entire scene is welcoming.

The stranger makes his way from the well-manicured garden out front to the front door. He tries to reach for the door knocker, only to feel the pain in his side worsen as he attempts to stop clutching at it even for a second. With little other options, he throws his weight upon the door with the shoulder of his uninjured side. He can only manage to do so once… he leans against the door, waiting to see if his call for salvation will be heard.

It’s maybe a minute before he hears a soft voice on the other side, which seems to be placating. The stranger leans further into the door in hopes of catching more of that soothing, feminine tone before the door is open and is unceremoniously dropped onto the floor.

The stranger hisses, curling up on his good side to protect the one injured.

A woman gasps before there are hands on him, pulling away his heavy cloak to expose the wound to the light.

“Kimon!” She exclaims, “Help me get him to a bed!”

The man who must be Kimon pulls the stranger into his arms. The stranger can hardly see much for his vision seems to be blurring… his senses fade to little more than touch and sound as he’s laid on a soft surface. The rough hands leave him at once, just to be replaced with the woman’s once more.

She hisses sympathetically as she runs her hands all over his body.

“I need to undress him…” the woman explains softly to who the stranger can only assume is Kimon. “Will you grab me some fresh linens?”

Kimon rumbles out a gruff noise of acceptance… then, the sound of footsteps that gradually grow softer. The stranger groans while the woman pulls at his rain-soaked clothes. They scrape against his sensitized skin in unpleasant, scratchy ways. His only comfort is the soft words the woman feeds to him in the dark quiet of the room.

Her surprisingly deft fingers manage to have him in nothing but his underclothes in a minute flat. She puts them to the side, still running her shockingly warm fingers over the edges of his wound. The pain, which had been excruciating only a minute ago, fades to a dull ache as she works.

“I’m sorry I can’t do much more than this,” she tells the stranger, “let me grab some bandages. Kimon will be back soon.” WIth that promise, she leaves the stranger to himself.

He can’t believe his luck - while he has no use of his voice, he wants to sing this couple’s praises for their generosity. He has nothing to his name, not anymore, but he hopes that once he’s recovered he will somehow be able to repay them for saving his life. With this thought, the stranger falls into a strange, feverful dream world wherein a beautiful woman washes him in a pleasantly warm lake.

——

first abdl fanfic 😈

the regression/peeing/diapers won’t happen for a few chapters, as a heads up! these two have to prime their victim first 😉 don’t expect a consistent update schedule, it’s just when i get horny lol