Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Video Game Characters

3 hours ago, Nimbus said:

I'll mostly just be picking or choosing through this list or doing my own thing whenever the mood hits so feel free to keep suggesting things.  

I need to be honest.  I'm not really a big fan of GTA, so I don't think I'll really do this suggestion.  Sorry. 

How about Tomb Raider? you a fan of that series?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am aware these are requests from a different thread of mine and are from a little bit ago, but I could not resist circling back to make a short tifa comic.  I hope you enjoy.

Sorry that I have kept you waiting but I am back with some Tomb Raider wettings.  I have not played a Tomb Raider game; but, I imagine Lara might find herself in a position like this. 

As it turns out I choose a few versions.   It would seem that a power suit doesn't make holding easy.         I do think the zero suit looks

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Oh, yes, Lara Croft from the first Xbox trilogy in either her Legend shorts or her Underworld shorts would be awesome too. (Maybe she tries to hold it while going through a tomb, or maybe she just goes in her shorts because she usually goes for a swim anyway)

I'd also like Sam from the 2013 game to pee herself while captured in that white dress.

4 hours ago, Beach Bomber said:

I would be down for Samus, but in her normal zero suit from zero mission. It's just more iconic imo

I'd always be up for that, but there are already pics of her wetting that outfit, where as everyone else I mentioned, there isn't. (Here is another that doesn't show up on the search)

But, scratch the Ending Shorts request because while doing that search I did find one.

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'd always be up for that, but there are already pics of her wetting that outfit, where as everyone else I mentioned, there isn't. (Here is another that doesn't show up on the search)

But, scratch the Ending Shorts request because while doing that search I did find one.

Fair point, I also like the shorts and crop top combo, but like I said the OG zero suit is just iconic, but nimbus is the one drawing it so he can choose whichever version he wants.

Also, sidenote, if nimbus ever opens up commissions I would gladly commission art from him!

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

wow that was really good!

11 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

You really went above and beyond here. I love these.

7 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Woah, that's alot. It all looks really good, although the classic Zero Suit wetting has to be my favorite 👍

Thank you!  It means a lot to hear this

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, OmorashiWaifus said:

I'd personally like to see the ladies of Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil, Quantum Dream games, Mortal Kombat, and Injustice.

On 5/8/2022 at 7:52 PM, Hankjones1738 said:

Would love to see some resident evil 

ada Wong in her damnation dress

Or Bela dimitrescu 

I really am a fan of Ada but it was hard for me to imagine a scenario in which she would have an accident.  So let's just say a bloated bladder is keeping her from getting her stiletto hidden stiletto up to her hands.  Granted I don't know if needing to pee would actually make that bend difficult, but then again I can't fold in half like she can.  Anyway hope you enjoy!  

ada.thumb.png.47d25cf2cc958f588a6680ab7e5420f7.png

1 hour ago, Nimbus said:

I really am a fan of Ada but it was hard for me to imagine a scenario in which she would have an accident.  So let's just say a bloated bladder is keeping her from getting her stiletto hidden stiletto up to her hands.  Granted I don't know if needing to pee would actually make that bend difficult, but then again I can't fold in half like she can.  Anyway hope you enjoy!  

Pretty nice legs, not gonna lie