Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pre-existing Bladder Issues and Omorashi

Although I have not had problems holding urine in my entire life, I think it is fair to say that many here have this fetish since growing up with problems holding urine, and the fact that many here grew up from childhood already With the custom and habit of urinating on yourself either in public, in bed, at school, in your daily tasks and others, it is common that you or those around you in your daily life already live together and are used to seeing how you pee on yourself because you have a weak bladder or a medical problem, it is common for us to accept getting wet with something daily and this leads to skipping the difficulty that leads to fear or consequences of having an accident, this influences that we can apply it more daily without difficulty.

mention aside that in our daily life we relate sexual activity with pure genital stimulation, many of us here get pleasure caused by relief in the genital area, we urinate there and we also get excited there, some by muscular tension stimulate the genital organ indirectly by the body pressure of the need to urinate, especially women and to mention that both in the animal world and in the human world we relate the senses such as smell or taste to a sexual stimulus, pheromones in the animal case, in the human case fluids They also have an indirect effect, men like me like the feminine smell of a vagina and its vaginal fluid, in women the same in the penis and male semen, and these are closely related to urine since it is always present there in the aroma or personally there impregnated in the genital organ.

also say that many of us here also accept that our fetish in society is always questioned because for many who know it but do not live it daily, this can be complicated, it is common that a person whom if you ask if he would be willing to try golden rain or get wet on clothes for secondary reasons such as having to bathe, change clothes, wash clothes or objects such as armchairs or the mattress and many already rule out even trying to urinate in a sexual relationship, in fact it is common that many women feel embarrassed to have a squirt since it wets their clothes or more commonly their bed, and I mention this because many, like me, relate it directly to the need to go to the bathroom.