Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi all I’m new here. I am a 22 year old guy who cannot wet in his pants at all. I can only pee in the toilet or naked in the shower. I have tried relaxing when I’m needing and still nothing. I have tired forcing but again no luck. Another problem I have is when I start to try sometimes I get erect and then theres no chance of a wetting. Any help would be appreciated.

I was going to say what Frank123 said ^^

Position yourself how you usually do when you're going to pee, but be prepared to pull your pants up as soon as you feel the pee starting to come out. 

To make sure you don't freeze up and stop because your pants are back up, push the pee out so it comes out faster WHILE you're still bringing your pants up, then once they're on, you'll be relieving yourself full force. 

I am also new to getting wet, I was always able to get wet without problems in the shower, swimming pool but never in my pants and recently I tried getting into the shower while being dry with pants that I had to wash later, so I tried and imagined that I was getting wet alone my underwear and let it go, it's still hard for me to do it but at least I started like this and it worked for me.

A good way I accidentally "trained" myself to pee my pants when I decide to is by peeing in the pool a lot as a kid, it made me more comfortable with releasing while I have clothes on, now if you dont really swim as a hobby you can always wear swimwear in the shower and try to pee in them as the water is running, and try to work your way into peeing yourself from dry, thats the only advice i can give thats different from whats been said above 😛