Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 5/19/2022 at 10:14 PM, slothmallow said:

@Thalaxis Holy shit, your friend is a beast! If I held that long when I really needed to go, I might not wet, but I would be in serious pain. I definitely would've just peed in a bush before holding for 11 hours. 

What surprised me the most is that when she commented about really needing to go, she made it sound like she was pretty desperate... yet for the next five hours until I dropped her off at her car, she didn't show any signs of desperation. And then on top of that, even though she said she wanted a rest stop even before we got back to the car, she didn't remind me once we got back on the highway. 

But yeah, 11 hours is a long time to hold it!

Guest AromaticPee

I don't know how long I managed to hold in my pee, but a few of my friends and their parents had plenty of stories about people who held in their pee for literally hours at a time. I envy them a lot, especially Stella, a good friend of mine. Stella has a minor case of incontinence, but she could really hold her pee in for a long time. She even lets me drink it sometimes! (It tastes so sweet... like cherry juice... 🥵)

The longest amount of time Stella remembers holding in her pee for is about three days. She was out on a driving date with her first crush, Wesley. They went to a desert region for a week. During their last morning there, on the way back, Stella was squirming behind the wheel. Wesley somehow thought she was cold, so he gave her a blanket.

"Thanks, Wes," she said.

Wesley nodded his approval. He was deaf, but he could lip-read and signal his thoughts impeccably. When she was covered up, he requested to drive the rest of the way.

Stella said, "Do you have a license?"

Again, Wesley nodded.

"Okay, Wes. Just hurry up a bit, okay? I, uhhhh... want to cuddle with you so dang much... uh, when we get back." Stella knew that she lied to Wesley. She actually had to pee, but didn't want to say it to him! "I could really use the warmth... that you, uh, could give..."

"Don't worry, Ms. Artois," he motioned, naming her after a certain beverage. "I don't know how you got cold in a hot region... maybe cold sweats or something. But I can promise you that I can warm you up."

Stella pulled over and started to shuffle her feet to the passenger seat while Wesley rushed into the driver seat. He couldn't bear to see Stella like this: nearly immobilized by her "cold sweats," he thought she had hypothermia and wanted to cure it ASAP. So, he waited for Stella to get in and buckle herself up, then he hastily buckled himself up and drove at the very speed limit!

Then, Wesley slowed down to a crawl once he saw a red traffic light. Stella was crying and thought about telling Wesley the truth. She had been holding it in for long enough... but Wesley only cared about getting her home so that he could warm her up. He honked once, twice, three times before the light turned green. Then...

He got a text from his parents and ignored it. The noise was so sudden that Stella was startled and she spurted a few drops of pee. But she kept holding it all back, for her relationship with Wesley depended on whether or not she could resist the urge to let it all out! She closed her eyes in the hopes that she'd tell Wesley not to look as she went in the bathroom or at least near a tree and then moved down her pants as she let out all of that pent-up pee...

Wesley pumped on the gas as hard as he could. He needed to get Stella warm, or she'd die. And Stella was the love of his life at the moment! But part of him suspected that something else was preventing Stella from speaking properly. He hated being lied to by anyone. And Stella would never lie to him! ... right?!

The couple ducked and weaved through the traffic and almost made it to Stella's house. But then...

A squirrel full-on sprinted across the street! Wesley slammed the brakes! And, to Stella's humiliation, despair, and personal embarrassment...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*psssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh*

She couldn't hold it in anymore. Wesley slamming on the brakes looked felt like a very, very cruel joke to her. "Ooooohhhh noooooo..." she cried.

"Ms. Artois!" he motioned. "Is everything oka- wait." He noticed the puddle of pee. "Were you lying to me earlier?! You said you were cold! And I wanted to warm you up!!"

"I'm sorry, Wes! I really am!! I can't believe you'd do this to me, though. Braking with a desperate crush in the car? That's devious! I might have shame in peeing myself, but you're partly to blame for this, too!"

"There. Was. A. Squirrel. On. The. Road. And. I. Had. To. Brake. Or. I'd. Feel. Guilty!"

"Well, I had to pee! And I know you don't like pee, so I tried to hide my desperation from you!" Stella then sobbed uncontrollably. "And I'm an adult, for goodness' sake!! What kind of grown-up pees herself?!"

"I don't [redacted] know!" Wesley managed to speak. "Maybe YOU! You're so gross, Stella! And I don't even want to think about what would've happened if we actually made it to your house!"

"I would have just asked you to look away as I relieved myself on one of the plants! Is that really so bad, Wesley?!"

"Uh, yeah! It sure is! Your piss would've wilted all the plants that it splashed upon! And the neighbors would complain about how bad it smells in their gardens..." He calmed down, led Stella into her house, gathered up his stuff, then wept, "I want to break up with you, Stella Artois."

"Well," Stella also calmed down, "here's the thing: my last name isn't Artois... it's Penelope. I love to pee on things. I like to hold in my pee for a painfully long time. And I haven't peed in over seventy-two hours... which explains my desperation."

"It wasn't supposed to end like this... but I guess it was inevitable. Goodbye, Stella... Penelope. Blech!" Wesley finally left Stella for the last time.

--------------------------------

She sobbed as she told her story. "If it weren't for that one thing, we would never have met, Clovie-wovie bae... I kinda feel grateful, but I mostly get bad memories from mentioning and telling of my date with Wes..."

I wept, "I hate sad endings, too, Ma'am Penelope..." pronouncing her surname as she did. "But we can't just dwell upon this. Let's just eat Blizzards and make love, okay? That should make things better..."

She cooed, "Ohhhhh, Clovie-wovie bae..." then crawled on top of me and peed on my boxers. "I've been waiting months to say... I love you, Tommy Latent Clover. Bae, we're gonna have so much fun together... peeing on trees, having holding contests, talking about our days, and with sex in the middle of it all... haaaa... it'll be real good."

We then kissed each other, with Stella still peeing on me. Then we both took a shower, had sex in there, and went to Dairy Queen when we got dried off and dressed. We slept in the same bed, facing each other. "Stella?" I asked. "Bae bae?"

"Hmm?" she dozed.

"If you get strawberry marshmallows, do you wanna act out 'Right Back At Ya' stuff?" I referred to the Kirby anime.

"Mmmmmaybe... good night, Tommy."

"Good night, Stella."

The End...

A girl I dated while at university had a phobia of using public toilets so would often hold her pee in for the entire day if we were out somewhere together and would rush to the toilet as soon as we got home. On one occasion she came over to my place straight after a 12 hour shift working in corporate hospitality at a premier league football club and told me she had not had a break or been to the toilet since leaving her house. 

5 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

A girl I dated while at university had a phobia of using public toilets so would often hold her pee in for the entire day if we were out somewhere together and would rush to the toilet as soon as we got home. On one occasion she came over to my place straight after a 12 hour shift working in corporate hospitality at a premier league football club and told me she had not had a break or been to the toilet since leaving her house. 

Well that sounds like fun, did she know that you liked it?

Guest AromaticPee
On 5/30/2022 at 4:58 PM, wettingman said:

Stella held her pee for three days? Really ? I think you meant to post this on the fiction section. Even severely dehydrated that seems impossible. 

Um... well... that's what she told me. But I also doubt it a little... I think she was exaggerating a bit on that. Then again...

I have a theory: maybe Stella took a few pee breaks while out with Wesley. She knows Wesley's grossed out by bodily waste. And she never ventured that far from his vehicle unless she could find a suitable place to pee: in her words, "squatting practice." He looked away and at the scenery behind her, because he knows that Stella prefers to squat when her pants are pulled partway down. Wesley also had Stella look away when he peed. She listened to it, though, and she was heavily turned on by the sounds it made.

22 hours ago, wetting_fan said:

Well that sounds like fun, did she know that you liked it?

No, I was too embarrassed to tell her at that point, but later in the relationship I ended up admitting to her that it turns me on when she needs to go. After that, if we were out somewhere she would  sometimes admit to me that she needed a wee, just to see my reaction. 

I don't personally know of long time holders other than me ex-wife and myself. We both held it all day in high school including after class so about 10 hours. She continued holding it all day at work later on after we were married . She leaked at least in her panties from time ,and totally soaked her pants once that I remember now.

For me the longest I held it was 14-15 hours sort of. Qualifier one 8 or so hours was sleeping overnight, so 11PM to 7AM the next morning. Of course I needed to pee moderately when I woke up but I skipped my morning pee.

I drank my normal 3 large mugs of tea and glass of orange juice.  BY 10AM my bladder was distended and over full. By 11 I was very desperate and almost constantly holding my penis and squirming.  My bladder and penis really hurt by the 12 hour mark too. I had to pee reallly,  really bad. But  I held on and stayed completely dry until about 12 noon. By then I could no longer prevent leaks. First just the front of my jeans got a wet spot. Gradually though the leaks go bigger and longer, becoming spurts, despite my doing everything I could to hold it in. Over the next 2 hours i slowley wet my pants down to my crotch, and back to my butt while I was seated. The pain was becoming overwhelming sitting there, so I stood up. A couple long spurts happened as I struggled not to pee. Eventually pee gradually seeped down both legs. Around 2 PM my jeans were wet all the way to the floor. I still had most of the pee I heald since the night before inside me, but much of what I produced since then had soaked my pants. At that point  my pants wet because I couldn't hold it. I walked to the tub, still trying to hold it ,but leaving a trail of pee  i was leaking on the way. I got into the tub and peed long-over a minute- and hard. It felt amazing.  So I held my pee close to 15 hours but with lots of leaking and spurting the last 2. I was dry for about 13 of those hours. Letting go was almost orgasmic.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Travelbladder
On 5/2/2022 at 4:16 PM, CrimsonChains said:

What's the longest you've seen someone hold before going to pee or been told how long they haven't peed

I know a girl who once held it 24 hours 

• 7 months later...
On 5/16/2022 at 9:56 AM, Thalaxis said:

I went hiking with a female friend a couple of years ago. We met at 10 about half way between us -- around a half hour drive. She had a good sized mug of coffee with her that she drank en route. We exited the highway at around noon and she immediately asked me to stop somewhere where she could use the bathroom, but we didn't see any options on the way to the trailhead. I used the bushes before we started, since there weren't any facilities at the trailhead. We spent an hour or so at the high point of the route doing some photography. While I was packing up my drone a bit before 5pm I heard her say that she really had to go to the bathroom. On the way back to the trailhead, at around 5pm, she said she wanted to stop for a restroom before we started the two hour drive back

It would have been another hour or so back to the car, but we stopped for more photography on the way so we ended up reaching the car well after 8pm. We drove into the city and stopped at a drive through for some food -- the dining room wasn't an option due to the pandemic.

After eating we headed back. Surprisingly, she didn't ask me to stop on the way back so by the time I dropped her off at her car it had been 11 and a half hours since she asked me to stop for a bathroom, and she still had a half hour drive home. 

Absolutely exciting and arousing to imagine that she asked you for a stop to pee, that she told you hours later that she would really need a bathroom and that she 11 and a half hours still hadn’t peed!.

Was it arousing for you to know that she was needing to go since so long?

Did you think at her full bladder?