Sign In

Sims 4 Random Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guyss the next comic for Hwa-Young is gonna take a while so have Kate talking to some guy in a party while trying to hold it in! Alright well Hwa-Yeong's turn! Keep in mind this

Thanks to @The Shark's sims 4 poses, I was able to make a few sims 4 images of my own! I didn't know what to make at first so, here's my first entry. Here we have a couple, Kate and Dan, waking u

After hours of begging her teacher to repeated denials, causing two whole long classes full of squirming and desperation, Hwa-young ran for the bathroom during recess, but was met with a REALLY long l

Posted Images

On 5/7/2022 at 8:29 AM, Beach Bomber said:

Think you could do one of a busty goth girl wetting herself at a bar?

Alrightt! Here you go! (I will admit this was a bit rushed so there are a few mistakes but bear with me I've been in a tight schedule lately 😆)

On 5/8/2022 at 6:43 AM, Red Simpson said:

These comics look amazing 

TYSMM!

image.png

eee (9).png

eee (10).png

eee (11).png

eee (12).png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

"M-may I please... go to the bathroom?" He whimpered
"No. You may not. Now sit tight and hold it like a man." The queen whispered as she smirked, enjoying the poor man's desperation. This wasn't the first time the queen has done this, she's kept many men from peeing in order to satisfy her own fantasies. She's always enjoyed seeing a man desperate.

eee (2).png

eee (3).png

eee (4).png

4 hours ago, Aera-3- said:

"M-may I please... go to the bathroom?" He whimpered
"No. You may not. Now sit tight and hold it like a man." The queen whispered as she smirked, enjoying the poor man's desperation. This wasn't the first time the queen has done this, she's kept many men from peeing in order to satisfy her own fantasies. She's always enjoyed seeing a man desperate.

That’s pretty awesome, I like it! But what if this queen got a taste of her own medicine and ended up being incredibly desperate to pee? It’d be a shame (For her) if she couldn’t hold it and just soaked that very expensive looking dress.

Edited by Spectre Jester (see edit history)
On 5/11/2022 at 8:32 PM, Spectre Jester said:

That’s pretty awesome, I like it! But what if this queen got a taste of her own medicine and ended up being incredibly desperate to pee? It’d be a shame (For her) if she couldn’t hold it and just soaked that very expensive looking dress.

So you want the man to get revenge I see... Understandably so.
While the queen lured the man into her bedroom as she got undressed, the man used this opportunity to tie both her hands with a rope he found and make a rush to the bathroom! The queen chased after him, calling for the guards. Unfortunately for her there were no guards nearby because she had ordered them to give some  "privacy" for the two. The man ran around bursting trying to find a bathroom, but the queen had designed this particular side of the castle to have only the ladies room but not a single mens room! However, the man managed to find a hidden room filled with urinals. and ended up having his relief. The queen on the other hand was bursting for a piss herself, and seeing the sight of the man letting go made her desperation increase to the max to the point that she could no longer walk! The man smirks at this and degrades the queen as she did to him. Teasing her, calling out her unladylike behavior, rubbing her thighs, all to the queen's agony as she whimpers in pain. Will the queen manage to endure the pain and keep her panties dry? Or will she end up pissing herself just like all of her past victims? Karma's a bitch... they say.

eee (25).png

eee (26).png

eee (27).png

eee (28).png

eee (1).png

eee (29).png

eee (31).png

eee (30).png

eee (32).png

1 hour ago, Aera-3- said:

So you want the man to get revenge I see... Understandably so.
While the queen lured the man into her bedroom as she got undressed, the man used this opportunity to tie both her hands with a rope he found and make a rush to the bathroom! The queen chased after him, calling for the guards. Unfortunately for her there were no guards nearby because she had ordered them to give some  "privacy" for the two. The man ran around bursting trying to find a bathroom, but the queen had designed this particular side of the castle to have only the ladies room but not a single mens room! However, the man managed to find a hidden room filled with urinals. and ended up having his relief. The queen on the other hand was bursting for a piss herself, and seeing the sight of the man letting go made her desperation increase to the max to the point that she could no longer walk! The man smirks at this and degrades the queen as she did to him. Teasing her, calling out her unladylike behavior, rubbing her thighs, all to the queen's agony as she whimpers in pain. Will the queen manage to endure the pain and keep her panties dry? Or will she end up pissing herself just like all of her past victims? Karma's a bitch... they say.

eee (25).png

eee (26).png

eee (27).png

eee (28).png

eee (1).png

eee (29).png

eee (31).png

eee (30).png

eee (32).png

That guy is lucky to watch her be desperate 

On 5/13/2022 at 9:26 PM, AkenoSama said:

I'm a bit suspicious of talking, because I liked the girls you introduced from the first sight, but I'm enjoying it a lot,
I think they are very beautiful characters and with extremely good clothes (although I play a little with some studios but I always have extreme difficulty and lack of patience for character creation and clothing lol)

Aww Thank you so much!! Glad you enjoyed it

On 5/13/2022 at 2:37 AM, Codedog92 said:

That guy is lucky to watch her be desperate 

Sure is, but he had to go through some intense bladder torture to get to where he was. He gets the last laugh though 😄

On 5/13/2022 at 2:11 AM, The Shark said:

I love this! Incredible work! The rope really adds a whole new concept to the poses! 

YAYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN MR SHARK!!!

By the way, I've been thinking about making art about the new anime (Spy X Family) so here's my attempt on Yor Forger being desperate while on an assassination mission!

ezgif-1-8cc1447091.png

more pics (21).png

more pics (20).png

more pics (19).png

more pics (18).png

more pics (16).png

Just now, Spectre Jester said:

I haven’t seen Spy X Family, but that sure is a pretty nice outfit. I just really like how your Sims are always so pretty and wear such nice clothes, keep it up!

Aww thank you thank you! Yeah I tend to spend a lot of time on CAS, I used to customize sims a lot when I was a young girl, so I like the process-ish. It also helps being a woman when customizing sims so yeah! Anyways thank you! Here's another treat! I don't really have a name for this character so let's stick with purple girl for now shall we?

more pics (15).png

5 minutes ago, Aera-3- said:

Aww thank you thank you! Yeah I tend to spend a lot of time on CAS, I used to customize sims a lot when I was a young girl, so I like the process-ish. It also helps being a woman when customizing sims so yeah! Anyways thank you! Here's another treat! I don't really have a name for this character so let's stick with purple girl for now shall we?

Interesting, I’ve never really seen a top like that before. I like it! I’m not any kind of fashion expert or anything, but I know what I think looks nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...