Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite part about Omorashi?

Guest DesperateDiapy

Guest DesperateDiapy

What is your favourite part about Omorashi? Is it the feeling of your bladder filling up? Is it watching someone else squirm while desperate? Is it the warm sensation of the wet clothes after wetting yourself? Is it how naughty it feels when someone sees you leak or spill it all out? Is it the way someone else's bladder looks when it distends from holding? I'm curious to know what everyone's favourite part is.

For me its definitely the warm sensation and the naughtiness of deliberately peeing my pants. 😈

it feels soooo good to give in and feel the warmth and wetness spread in my crotch and on my ass before it runs down my legs. 😍😍😍

I also like to wet myself out in nature or in public, but I prefer to do it so other people can‘t see it (e.g. wearing black jeans or a coat over it). 

I‘m not that much into holding or desperation. Just in so far to make the wetting more enjoyable and worthwhile.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

I love watching a woman make the mad dash to the bathroom from a little ways away and wondering will she Just Make It, Barely Make It, or Almost Make It. There's something about knowing those final seconds are the most frantic she's been is a major turn on, and bonus points if she's leaking while trying to get her belt and pants undone, extra credit if she can't and floods her pants completely.

I love the desperation, that intense need that just gets more and more urgent. I'm not even super into the piss itself, but I love seeing someone who's just barely holding on, or challenging myself to hold. The dancing, uncontrollable leg shaking, when it gets to the point when you have to hold yourself just to keep it in a few more seconds... that's the best part right there.

Of course I love the ending of omorashi such as either wetting or releasing full blast into a toilet, but I still enjoy the build-up a lot. One of my favorite parts is when you first start getting that tickling urge sensation in your bladder, especially if you least expect it. Another of my favorite parts is the "point of no return", where your bladder is too full and you start dribbling and you know your pee is coming out one way or another.

• 2 weeks later...

In this specific question i have no direct answer because i love it all. I love the feeling of filling up with the deliberate release or the accident. The wearm feeling running down the pants and legs. This free feeling and also the shame. 

Also i just love seeing anybody (Man or Woman) being desperate to pee and fighting to hold back. Even if i feel sorry than i love to see others in accidents like this. 

I love others seeing me like this even if its shameful. All of it! Really!

when i watch omorashi content i really like it when the person who starts to pee (and i also like to see some poop accidents) when the person makes that breath of relief, from the moment nothing matters but letting out everything you were holding on, I also love hearing the hiss of urine coming out and if there is steam too.

and when I do it at least I love the warmth I feel both in my legs and in my butt and knowing that I'm doing something that I shouldn't do, something forbidden that no one should see, I feel very naughty knowing that I could do it in the bathroom and Even so, I choose to do it where and how I want, even when I pee in public places without having to get wet. the same adrenaline of not wanting to be seen