Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...

Sex-obsessed diaper loving DD breasted woman?  Sure, check.  What actually bends my suspension of disbelief is that a "newly married man" didn't realize something was going on.  I almost drove my new wife off the road because I kept staring at her, and she wasn't even doing anything.  Even for a man not looking for it, a woman newly his wife would have a -69% chance of getting away with secretly wearing even one diaper, much less two and plastic pants under a skirt that is merely "less tight" than all her others.

That's not a bad thing, just an observation.

So this was a story I had read quite a few years ago in literotica and just recently found it again and thought I’d share. There was one story after this but I remember not being as into it so here is my first attempt at writing my own chapter that proceeds after the church episode.

“Fuck.”That was the only word Monica could think as she was stuck in typical Los Angeles traffic. Three and Half hours just to come up the 405 to get home from work. She had already been driving for two and the gps just kept ticking hire as she inched forward a few mph at a time.

The only other pressing issue on her mind was the very sudden urge to take a piss. She had drank three cups of coffee from Starbucks today and hadn’t been to the restroom as it was first day back at work and she wanted to leave a good impression on her new employer. However Monica also had another devious little secret that she kept to herself. She liked to hold it until the last possible second, until she was squiriming and rubbing her luscious thighs together. Then when about to finally explode she liked to put on an adult diaper and unleash the cascading river held inside her. The shear force of the release and the warm liquid spreading around her ass was always enough to make her rub her pussy until she came several times over.

While stuck in the monotonous drone of SoCal traffic with the extreme urge to release what was building up inside her , she couldn’t help but remember her last playtime in the church. She had worn not one but two diapers and her pink plastic pants in the middle of a church service ! She had pissed herself in a extremely public place in front of her husbands family and no one was the wiser. This was also the first time she had ever shit in a diaper for real other than shoving bananas up her ass and pretending. She enjoyed that at the time but was still unsure of how she truly felt about it as the cleanup was horrific in hindsight.

But this time she had no diaper on and still had an hour to get home! She was wearing light grey suit pants with a red lace thong and a blouse that just barely covered her stomach. Never had the the thought crossed her mind of actually having a genuine accident in her pants non kink related. 

Traffic had picked up slightly and she saw an exit with a grocery store a few hundred feet up. She began signaling to get over. She had her most deviant plan yet in mind. Once off the freeway she headed in the direction of the grocery store holding her crotch with right and driving with left.

“Mmmmh” 

“Ooooo”

She said aloud from both desperation and the sheer horniness.

Upon arriving she immediately parked her car close to the store and got out. 

“Standing only makes it worse … or does it make it better” she thought as she was frantically pee dancing in front of the entrance. She hobbled inside and headed in her final direction. She walked slowly and delicately as she didn’t want to lose it before reaching the decided stage for her performance. Walking past many people to the back of the store she pondered if she do this or not. But her mind was made up , SHE WAS GOING TO PISS IN HER LIGHT GREY PANTS IN FRONT OF THE DIAPER DISPLAYS FOR ALL TO SEE !

When she got to the desired aisle her urge increased ten times over as just being near diapers made her have to go more. Nervously biting her tongue and looking around she saw a young couple buying baby clothes for their child , and an elderly gentleman walking down the other aisle toward electronics.

“Ughhhh”Oooo”. Deep breaths though Monica, this is it if I continue walking I’m going to lose it either way before I reach the restroom so here goes nothing.

She closed her eyes and relaxed. At first nothing happened but then she felt a slight trickle start to escape her urethra and penetrate her red thong. The trickle started to come a little more forceful and she could feel little rivulets starting to run down her thighs and around her voluminous ass. The warmth emanating from the urine spreading was driving her wild, she couldn’t believe she was pissing herself in an extremely public grocery store with no diaper for all to see ! 

Hsssssssss , the flow had picked up ti the point there was an audible hiss and ensuing splattering sound on the white tiled floor.

Without even opening her eyes she could feel how large the wet patch was and the eyes watching her. The deed was done Monica had just fully pissed her light colored pants in front of everyone. 

upon slowly opening her eyes she looked down at the damage and saw she was wet all the way into her shoes and her yellowish clear puddle had ran all the way down the aisle and had stopped just by a display of goodnite xl for girls. 

She looked up and upon doing so made eye contact with the young couple who gave her a very disgusted / disapproving look. She walked towards the goodnite display since her puddle had directed her to it and grabbed a pack in front of them. She walked by and winked as she did saying “ when you gotta go you gotta go”.

to be continued…