Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Check the panties

I didn't check my first wife's panties when she came home.  So I did not see them wet.  But she never bleached her panties.  Her labia frequently left perfect autumn willow-leaf stains.  When three overlapped, they would seem to connect together at a "stem."  They'd spread out at the other (front) end.  They were absolutely beautiful.  I wish we could have had window curtains with that pattern.  She would have been embarrassed, fearing someone would figure out the source.

I think when over full her urinary sphincter let urine seep out, rather than dribble or squirt.

Among women who occasionally leak (and don't mind talking about it), if your SO saw it, would you prefer a tiny wet spot, folded disk centered on your crotch, rivulets down your legs or something else?

On 4/29/2022 at 8:17 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

Mmmmmm that sounds like fun. I think I’d wind up coming home with slightly wet panties waaaaaaaay more often if I had a partner who enjoyed that kind of thing. Seems like it would make for a lot of fun evenings😍

Pretty sure I have seen your idea of "slightly wet panties".  I think we all like you idea of "slightly wet panties".  Not complaining, just thinking it's far more likely to be like this.  Peeach gets home from work and pretends to fumble for her keys to unlock the front door.  She does a little dance, completely soaks herself, opens the unlocked front door and asks her SO "want to check?"

I'm probably way off base, but hey, at least I gave you something to think about.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I had a girlfriend or wife to do that.

Although I admit to doing it once when I went to my neighbors house and one of the older daughters had left her panties in the laundry basket and had seen that a little pee had escaped, they were dry but there was a trace yellow. I remember smelling those used panties and I couldn't contain my excitement.

• 4 months later...
On 5/16/2022 at 11:44 PM, Cristiano97 said:

I wish I had a girlfriend or wife to do that.

Although I admit to doing it once when I went to my neighbors house and one of the older daughters had left her panties in the laundry basket and had seen that a little pee had escaped, they were dry but there was a trace yellow. I remember smelling those used panties and I couldn't contain my excitement.

The power of pheromones 😜