Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Anime girl pantie messing

1 minute ago, PantersPeeNuts said:

No; "the" is a word indicating a definite article (in English), and is used before singular or plural nouns and noun phrases that denote particular, specified persons, or things.

Glad I could help.

-PPN

Bruh, if you're gonna troll, at least follow it up with helpful information.

On 4/29/2022 at 3:33 AM, TestPlayer said:

Is the a list of anime girls that mess their pants

As far as I know, there isn't a definitive list anywhere. Messing in anime is a LOT more rare than peeing/wetting and I can only vaguely think of 1 or 2 instances where I've seen something that wasn't fan made or an edit.

I do know that Omoani has done some messing content if that's the kinda thing you're looking for. 

Cheers!

I can also think of two manga/anime instances: "Futaba-kun Change!" (which never got an anime adaptation) and "Otenki Oneesan" (which did, as well as a live-action adaptation, although I don't know whether the last one includes the scene in question). Both are the result of a laxative administered by a rival, although in the first case the attempt backfires when someone else drinks it instead.

There's also a similar situation in the second episode of "Itazura" (or "Itazura the Animation", also released under the English title "G-Spot Express"), although it's under much more abusive circumstances and as such might be less relevant.