Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Peed my pants power washing the terrace

Today was power wash the terrace day. It typically takes me a solid 6 hours each spring to power wash the terrace … I got a pretty late start this morning and I was only half done around lunch time. Weather was nice, so I walked to a nice Biergarten for a salad, wine and a large beer. I peed before I left to avoid wetting myself on the walk home. I changed back I to my power washing clothes and went about my work. I was almost finished with the main part of the terrace when the need to pee hit me REALLY hard. I’m sure the water flowing all around me did not help. I told myself, “3 more minutes and you can use the toilet”… well that NEVER works and a minute later I was peeing myself. I snapped a couple photos and finished up that section before changing into a bathing suit …. Probably should have been wearing a bathing suit the whole time lol

DC6D554C-B233-4663-9378-0C91A7A251FD.thumb.jpeg.e4688292338c62036c29fb2f9d7a215b.jpeg3811A0EB-7AC9-4DB8-9EAC-EF729EDD99E2.thumb.jpeg.fabc461edc52ae7e8ea3f3e493267ba4.jpeg