Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Test Hold! Time to drink a bunch.

Just now, KozmoFox said:

Why....Magma?

I literally can't stop flapping my legs while sitting here. Oh dear.

It's like waterfall gifs, but more suitable for our dark lord

5 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Warm hard warm hard

Ice cubes against the skin I'm sure will help you become more comfortable!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay so I kind of exploded Everywhere I was sitting here and talking to people over discord just with my arms between my legs and trying to keep myself distracted but I'm a bit tipsy an

Hi all! It’s Kozmo! In a new place! What’s this might you ask? Well Kyuu has been working on building this full live holding forum where members can have their own individual topics for awhile now, an

You KNOW how much I hate that system, literally no numbers matter except like 8-10, everyone is different so any previous number is basically a matter of interpretation. Its an awful system. So I

Posted Images

Guest WetterArgento
2 minutes ago, PomEmy said:

Koz is starting to lose it.... she doesn't understand late game omo. She gets mad and its all downhill from there.

Late Game Omo = Wet pants

5 minutes ago, Metalholding said:

This actually slaps? Also reminds me I need to rewatch fullmetal alchemist 

I guess If you're gonna shake uncontrollably, might as well look metal while doing it

something like that to be sure

also, genuinely beginning to deteriorate now. cant keep still. constantly just bopping my hands off my legs. just trying to keep occupied. aaa.

Sadly it's already nearly 3am here... 

But I just wanted to share a secret method to keep your gates closed before I go to bed. 

Just stand up and relax everything, no moving no fidgeting just stand there for a minute, it will make holding much easier 😉

I really hope you enjoy your hold tonight (depends on where you are right now 🙂). Have a good night /day @everyone reading this 😊