Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Test Hold! Time to drink a bunch.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay so I kind of exploded Everywhere I was sitting here and talking to people over discord just with my arms between my legs and trying to keep myself distracted but I'm a bit tipsy an

Hi all! It’s Kozmo! In a new place! What’s this might you ask? Well Kyuu has been working on building this full live holding forum where members can have their own individual topics for awhile now, an

You KNOW how much I hate that system, literally no numbers matter except like 8-10, everyone is different so any previous number is basically a matter of interpretation. Its an awful system. So I

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Amomonya said:

Is B or A more desperate?

You'll find that down by P

I should also say I have officially downed roughly 1420ml of water, if I go by the label of the bottle which says 710. Spacing the bottles a fair deal apart because that's a lot of water, but at the same time I wanna kick this shindig more into gear. The forum is very barebones right now, but the entire purpose of testing it is for Kyuu to see what would be useful to build in!

1 minute ago, Amomonya said:

Ah yes with amo rules. Cant pee until you finish an entire match without being chased 

Which I literally accomplished first try, you mean. That was wild.

5 minutes ago, AuthorFaust said:

Light Exercise is always fun when you start feeling it. Like some bends, or some squats, to go with jumping jacks and the like. Just a little to get the body flowing~

I will get right on it, just a few bends. See if it wakes any beasts

7 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

In other news, I'm actually starting to feel a bit of something. Any suggestions for fun stuff to do while that something builds?

Not sure if you’re comfortable with public holding, but in you situation I’d take a light stroll around the block. Buy  some coffee or take the dogs on a walk, things like that.

The bends did help me feel it more, its not exactly pressure but when I move around like that I can feel it slosh around inside me and it makes things slightly urgey at the gates, if you know what I mean.

6 minutes ago, wtv said:

Not sure if you’re comfortable with public holding, but in you situation I’d take a light stroll around the block. Buy  some coffee or take the dogs on a walk, things like that.

I'll consider it, but this is all after a long day of work so I'm enjoying being lazy.

Just now, Amomonya said:

Are you mixing the gin with anything? It's important to keep track of your fluids intake!

I'll likely have one of my usual, 3 of gordons 1 of vodka and 1/2 of lillet

and I know your immediate thought knowing how that usually ends up is "Koz you're gonna get plastered" but I swear just the one martini for now. I find loosening up with juuust a bit to drink is really interesting with a hold.