Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Upcoming Betsy Wetsy movie, lol

Source:

I’m sure we all are excited to hear about the many movies based on Mattel properties that are in production, perhaps most notably… Betsy Wetsy???

I haven’t seen a Betsy Wetsy doll in a while and don’t care to speculate about canonical age, but assuming this is a gritty reboot, which award winning adult actress would you like to draft to play the title role? What would be the plot?

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to Upcoming Betsy Wetsy movie, lol
Guest WetterArgento
3 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Betsy Wetsy, isn't that the doll where you give it water and then it pees? How could you make a movie out of that?

I'm guessing some sort of comedy, but it really feels like a really random toy to try and make a feature length movie about. They should get TVguy to make it xd

Young single mon deals with urinary incontinence while looking for love. Starring Aubrey Plaza in the title role with her on again/off again boyfriend who is disgusted by her condition played by somebody smarmy, and the chill older man who introduces her to omorashi played by, I dunno, Luke Wilson?

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)

Betsy Wetsy is a dark and gritty movie set in a dystopian world where a virus prevents people from peeing. One day a woman, Betsy Weston, pees. So basically Children of Men but it's about peeing. With the way AI is going it might not be much longer before we could get AI to write a script for that idea and have an image generator make some concept shots for it.

Alternatively it's an 80's style horror movie where a Betsy Wetsy doll comes to life and pees acid on people and kills people in various ways involving pee and bathrooms.

Edited by kruton (see edit history)

@kruton

"Betsy Wetsy is a dark and gritty movie set in a dystopian world where a virus prevents people from peeing. One day a woman, Betsy Weston, pees. So basically Children of Men but it's about peeing. With the way AI is going it might not be much longer before we could get AI to write a script for that idea and have an image generator make some concept shots for it.

Alternatively it's an 80's style horror movie where a Betsy Wetsy doll comes to life and pees acid on people and kills people in various ways involving pee and bathrooms."

Hey, I'd watch those, it actually is that far removed from a lot of the crazy sci-fi stuff I write both here and under my own name!

The would be a fan service scene where Betsy Wetsy goes into a biker bar to get revenge on the bikers for something that happened earlier (all B-movies from the 80's need a biker bar, preferably there's a sign that says BEER on the wall), sings a song about how much she loves pee, and then sprays the bikers with her acid pee while she giggles. There's no explanation why the bikers don't seem at all concerned a tiny doll is singing about pee, instead they are all enraptured by her singing.

The end of the movie is at a sewage treatment plant. The heroes throw her off a catwalk, she bounces off a sign that says, "It's been 10 days since the last work site accident." And she falls into an aerator and is torn apart. The heroes are resting after defeating her, the comic relief comes running in to save the day covered in ammo and guns and asks where Betsy Wetsy is. One of the heroes says, "She had an accident." And takes the 1 off the sign.

Edit: Another idea. Betsy Wetsy comes to life and makes it her mission to make as many people as possible pee their pants. It's just every pee fantasy people here have.

Edited by kruton (see edit history)
Guest tholepin

One thing robots fear the most is Rust and when the world's supply of oil runs out, anybody that drizzles salty pee down their legs, ruin knee joints and other delicate bits are hunted down for self-preservation. Betsy and her like-minded pals hide out near the ocean where robots fear to tread. In the USA, that's Miami to Key West. 

Wetsy and her gang are sniffed out when a diaper wearer squeals on them and an army of Tyvec suited droids swarm down the Florida peninsula baying for their blood. The ending ain't pretty but the movie set is. I'm no soothsayer, but I bet this movie will fare better than the last movie named Rust.