Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone ever experience issues with clips4sale

On Friday I went to buy some content off of clips4sale.com. My transaction failed because it read my card as invalid so I tried a couple more time before giving up. 10 minutes prior I bought something off of Amazon and 15 minutes after I bought some content off of Manyvids. I figured it must of been an issue on their end and thought nothing of it. That was until I checked my bank statements and was shocked to discover clips4sale.com has charged my account 4 times! totaling 120$. I immediately contacted them and was told they were having payment issues at the time of my transaction. They said since my transactions failed they will release the funds back to my account which could take 24-48 hours. 3 days later still no refund. Was told it could take up to 72 hours. 4 days later still no refund. When I contacted them they told me it was up to me to call my bank and deal with it on my banks end. My bank has no record of them releasing any funds to my account at this time. So my money is either gone or in some sort of electronic banking limbo.

Clips4sale has hardly been helpful their basically telling me to go f**k myself. They seem to think it's my fault their payment system failed to accept my funds and when I asked them how they could compensate me for 1) Leaving me without 4 times the amount of funds I intended on paying in my account for a period of time where I need to access them. 2) Leaving me to deal with my bank on hold to figure out what can be done about the transactions they f***ed up. And 3) Failing to provide the service I actually paid for (4 times now). They couldn't seem to give me an answer. They just kept repeating 'the transaction failed, the funds were held, the money will be released back to the account *vague ass time frame*'. It felt like I was talking to an automated machine.

Has anyone ever experienced issues like this before? Were they ever resolved? Any input is appreciated.

One thing I can say for sure is I will be personally boycotting this website. Shame I might have to miss out on some good content but there's plenty available on Manyvids right now 🙂

Edited by candycanes77 (see edit history)