Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

non-binary (NSFW) full bladder edging

I’ve been experimenting with omo a lot and discovered that there is nothing quite as amazing as edging with a full bladder. Especially with a vibrator (I’m using mine as I type this) you can feel the vibrations in your bladder and it makes for such an incredible experience. That and the leaks become very hard to control. If you haven’t tried it I definitely recommend it! Let me know if you give it go because I doubt you will be left disappointed.

This has become a bit of a habit for me at work.  I have an office and when I get desperate I sometimes close the door and rub myself to stay in control. That has led to me cumming in my pants and also peeing my pants in my office.  Most of the time I wear black so it doesn’t show to bad, but I stay in my office until I dry out a fair amount.   Always really scary at work, but also a rush. 

Its like a circle, when Iam desperate I get horny and want to hold it even longer. But then I need to hold and touch myself to keep it in which of course makes me even more horny and willing to keep the bladder full longer. In the end I never know if Iam gonna first cum or loose control of my bladder. And anything vibrating speeds that process up alot😝

Edited by stillavirginsa (see edit history)