Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Nature wetting season getting started

14 hours ago, KarenWets said:

Lol… pee bleach. these must be your favorite jeans for naughty games 😀

All my black panties seem to have a lighter, slightly orange, color in rhe inside. Sneeze leaks and not liking pantyliners.

hehe, I don´t know if they´re my favourite jeans, but they´re definitely not virgins. 😊 

12 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Great video! I totally looove wetting out in nature😍😍😍

Here‘s a pic from one of my favorite spots on a bench at the river to contribute to the celebration.😉

76ED5544-C6D2-4530-98CD-F734157151B7.jpeg

Very nice! That brought back good memories from my own river bench wetting last year. https://www.omorashi.org/topic/67895-fancy-photo-session-by-the-river/

8 hours ago, themerger said:

Where better to wet than in the open air and sunshine? I have certainly wet in the woods more often this Spring than I ever have before! I love how forests can feel boundless and free as well as serene and initimate. Thanks for sharing!

Happee Spring!

Yes there´s something special about this combination. Even before I started wetting myself I was passionate about spending time in the woods, but adding this pleasure to it is heavenly. And even if don´t dislike a few risks in public sometimes, it´s more deliberating and relaxing to wet when I can be as good as sure not to get caught.

Happy spring, I hope you´ll enjoy many more wettings!

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Lovely trickles and nice bleached pee stain in the front! You must've pissed those jeans a lot to get that to happen. Although I do prefer when it gets to run down the legs.

Actually it didn´t take many wettings for them to start bleach. Bad quality I guess! Where do I complain? 😄

I also like it best to stand up when I wet, but sometimes sitting down is more convenient.