Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm planning to do a rapid desperation hold this weekend. Rainy forecast and nothing to do but do a day-long water run-up.

Once I'm good and desperate, I'd like to try to trigger a real accident, instead of just letting go. (I'll almost certainly wear a diaper, to avoid a mess.) I have a few ideas on how I can do this: jumping jacks, listening to running water, stand in front of the toilet but don't unzip...

Can anyone give me some other ideas on what I can do during my hold? I don't want to go out, just some challenges that will risk me leaking or busting loose.

Sounds like an exciting opportunity!

I prefer to just do my every day things. I don't especially have daily routines, but I'd just carry on doing my daily thing, but cut out bathroom breaks. It'd be good to learn how long one could go without going the bathroom before disaster strikes - which is generally good for research purposes.

I quite like black clothing anyway, so I can imagine myself wearing the type of clothing that I like to pee myself in (formalwear) and making use of the wet weather you say is predicted by wetting myself openly (in deserted locations with no witnesses), knowing that nobody will ever know because there's nobody around and the rain disguises both the wetness and the smell (hopefully).

So, yeah. That's what I'd do.

24 minutes ago, Windows XPee said:

Sounds like an exciting opportunity!

I prefer to just do my every day things. I don't especially have daily routines, but I'd just carry on doing my daily thing, but cut out bathroom breaks. It'd be good to learn how long one could go without going the bathroom before disaster strikes - which is generally good for research purposes.

I quite like black clothing anyway, so I can imagine myself wearing the type of clothing that I like to pee myself in (formalwear) and making use of the wet weather you say is predicted by wetting myself openly (in deserted locations with no witnesses), knowing that nobody will ever know because there's nobody around and the rain disguises both the wetness and the smell (hopefully).

So, yeah. That's what I'd do.

Formal wear? Like black tie tuxedo? Wow!

I don't think I'm brave enough to wet myself in public, with or without rain. The point about the weather was, there's nothing else for me to do, so why not stay in and play pee-pee games.

32 minutes ago, JayLew said:

Formal wear? Like black tie tuxedo? Wow!

I don't think I'm brave enough to wet myself in public, with or without rain. The point about the weather was, there's nothing else for me to do, so why not stay in and play pee-pee games.

Not quite a tuxedo lol, or even a full suit. I think I've grown out of all of them after lockdown to be honest, so it'd just be trousers, shirt, maybe a tie and shoes. Ideally some sort of rain jacket over it that could cover the top of my pants.

I'm not very confident in general tbh. I only feel comfortable peeing myself in public under certain conditions and that's only because my first accidents happened in public but on all occasions, nobody saw and the weather helped me out with disguising my accidents. That's the only reason I'd be confident doing it again tomorrow, but I wouldn't be too daring lol