Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Schef [After Dark] Work in Progress/Suggestion Box Thread

3 hours ago, orangelion said:

For the second picture I propose the scenario of the girl waking up naked and desperate. She goes to the bathroom and sees it locked as her boyfriend is taking a shower. She tries yells at him to open up the door, but he can't hear her over the shower. The picture is her kneeling in front of the door trying to hold it and leaking.

Apologies in advance to anyone named Jason, it was just the first name that popped into my headย 

Screenshot_20220509-162442_Sketch.jpg

6 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Well since thereโ€™s still a slot free for the first model, how about Widowmaker from Overwatch? Either in her default outfit or the huntress outfit.

I like the idea but I was looking for a character that wears a dress/skirt. The pose I was going for was them squatting down, pulling their dress/skirt up and peeing through their panties. Sorry, I should've specified that ๐Ÿ˜…

16 minutes ago, SchefAfterDark said:

I like the idea but I was looking for a character that wears a dress/skirt. The pose I was going for was them squatting down, pulling their dress/skirt up and peeing through their panties. Sorry, I should've specified that ๐Ÿ˜…

Hmm, in that case. How about The Firekeeper from Dark Souls 3. Or another idea, maybe this one is too mean but what about just a woman in a wedding dress? Maybe wetting in some nice white lingerie underneath the dress.

1 hour ago, Spectre Jester said:

Hmm, in that case. How about The Firekeeper from Dark Souls 3. Or another idea, maybe this one is too mean but what about just a woman in a wedding dress? Maybe wetting in some nice white lingerie underneath the dress.

I can try the wedding idea. It'll push my artistic skills with clothing but I'm always up for a challenge ๐Ÿ™‚

In the meantime, who here likes self wetting? I call this one "Ballet Class Initiation"ย 

Screenshot_20220511-112948_Sketch.jpg

5 minutes ago, SchefAfterDark said:

I can try the wedding idea. It'll push my artistic skills with clothing but I'm always up for a challenge ๐Ÿ™‚

Sounds good to me, just do the best you can.

ย 

7 minutes ago, SchefAfterDark said:

In the meantime, who here likes self wetting? I call this one "Ballet Class Initiation"ย 

Ooh, thatโ€™s pretty hot, sheโ€™s giving herself a bit of a golden shower. And that ballet outfit is fantastic!