Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing while walk? Hard or easy for you?

I’ve tried this a couple times and it’s not as easy as it sounded lol. While I’m walking i always feel it at the tip about to come out but always harder to start. But have managed to pee a little while walking. Sometimes having to walk slower to get it started but does anyone find it easier where you can just, do it? Or is it difficult for some of you too. 

Guest yeahidkbro

It used to be difficult for me and it still is if I'm not very full, but I can mostly do it easily now.  I think it takes practice but it could be different for everyone

I find it hard, but it's trainable. When I had a big stack of diapers that I used quite frequently I was able to pee while I walked almost without effort. I could just relax and it would come. But it did take a long time, starting with not being able to release at all to being able to release a little bit to full on emptying the bladder as I walked.

I find it hard to start peeing while walking only when I try to pee on purpose. If I start to leak or pee from desperation or some other reason, I can walk and pee without any problems. But in all these cases it's a slow unstoppable stream, not strong stream as when I'm peeing on purpose.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
4 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I find it hard to start peeing while walking only when I try to pee on purpose. If I start to leak or pee from desperation or some other reason, I can walk and pee without any problems. But in all these cases it's a slow unstoppable stream, not strong stream as when I'm peeing on purpose.

Yes this is the same case with me! Its more a slow stream or leak than full force

2 hours ago, mugfulloftea said:

When I'm desperate enough that I can't stand still, walking really helps me hold it, so when I want to wet myself, I find it very difficult to do that when I'm walking. I have wet while walking before, but usually only when I'm really bursting or I've already wet myself.

I can understand this. Walking can help me hold it too which is probably why its hard for me to pee while walking

1 hour ago, Urgently said:

I can do it easily when desperate. The jolts of walking sends mini shockwaves into my bursting bladder and I leak a bit with every step. Once it gets started this way, I can keep it going. 

I wanna get this desperate one day. But i would have to walk somewhere private. Maybe hiking, thats another thing i wanna do is hike while desperate 

I don't think its comfortable for a femalte, to be honest. But male physique opens a wide range of possibilities.

There were several cases of peeing in motion.

1. Drunk for fun. We were drinking beer outside with my friend. We went to pee together and he said "Dude, can you write your name on the snow?" I've tried. Had to move and pee at the same time. Ran out of fuel in the middle though.

2. Just made it outside. Where is this critical level of despertation when you barely holding it in without leaking. So you move to a safe spot unzipping at the same time.  A couple of time I started peeing before I could stop near the wall or beneath the tree. So I had to move, aim and relief myself at the same time.

3. Just made it in toilet. Same as above. Except when I run into the stall I don't bother locking it up. And it often happens I start peeing before I can properly aim, making a little mess around.

I tried wetting out on a hike a few weeks back, I successfully did it but let me tell you, walking and peeing was very hard for me to do. I was able to stop walking, start peeing and then pee a little bit as I started walking again but couldn't keep peeing as I walked. I don't know if it was the mental block because there were a bunch of other people walking the trails too, or because it was the first time I wet myself in public like that. Either way, I am going to keep trying and see if I can train myself to pee as I walk. And just in case anyone is wondering, the pants I had on are super water repellant and you could not even tell I peed myself, it was amazing.

Guest DesperateDiapy
On 4/26/2022 at 12:14 PM, Gamerman said:

I wanna get this desperate one day. But i would have to walk somewhere private. Maybe hiking, thats another thing i wanna do is hike while desperate 

It is literally painful. I had this once by accident. Whenever it is super hot out, like 95°F+/35°C+, I load up on water before I leave home to go hiking. This leads me to need to pee at the ranger station, which is the trail head of where I normally hike. Well, this backfired on me during Covid-19 lockdown as I didn't think they'd close the bathrooms considering they are sort of separate from main building and are open past the time the ranger station closes. So, I figured I could probably wait an hour and go pee after I left at a nearby gas station or something. Well, I started going and then it got worse and worse. I was going up the mountain and over a ton or rocks and every drop down or step up HURT. I eventually couldn't take it, nor really hold it any longer and didn't think I could even make it off the trail. I still feel bad for this, but I listened, didn't hear anyone around, so I unzipped my pants, got to the side of the trail, and just let it rip of the side of the trail. After that day, I load up on water once I get to the trail.