Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dream character wetting

Guest DesperateDiapy

Guest DesperateDiapy

If you could watch one fictional character from a movie, tv show, book, etcetera, wet themselves in whatever way you wanted, who would it be and what would be the scenario?

Michelle Flaherty from American Pie.  Why?  Because I have a long-running massive crush on Alyson Hannigan, and behind her geeiky "one time? in band camp?" personality, she is a freak.

How?  Completely deliberately, in an act of defiance, while looking me square in the eyes. . . . because she is obviously a dominant and would be marking her territory.

Guest DesperateDiapy
3 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Seeing Melina from Elden Ring wet herself would be pretty cool. I haven’t played Elden Ring for myself yet, but some of the ladies in that game sure do look nice. It’s also a new and trendy game, so it genuinely surprises me nobody’s really drawn any Elden Ring Omo yet other than the singular image I found.

Haven't played it either, so I had to look her up. Dang, she is cute! I can see why you said her, haha.

7 hours ago, kilianj74 said:

For me it would by Elio from call me by your name. The scenario would be him wetting his shorts deliberately in front of Oliver to get a response - it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch that he'd do that 😉

Elio would really be a nice choice! Though I’d prefer if it was an actual accident in front of Oliver, and we got to see both of them reacting to what just happened. Timothée is so cute in that role.

There's too many to name, but number one is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. There's a few scenarios. She gets so into something she's dancing around holding it, and when she finally goes to pee she wets herself. She's on a long drive through the jungle, desert, or whatever, the driver won't stop and she pees herself. She's captured (as always) and has to look strong in front of her captors as she leads them to the mcguffin, which means she can't let them know how bad she has to pee so she has to discreetly hold herself in any way she can, and of course eventually she pees herself in front of them.

If only DALL-E 2 supported adult content we could have our dreams come true. At least there's a bunch of open source implementations being worked on but those are at least a year away, and there's no guarantee they'll include adult content in their training. It's like waiting for Starfield all over again.

Look at this. https://www.reddit.com/r/dalle2/ These are all made by AI from a simple text prompt, but they removed any explicit images from training so no pee for us, and very few people are able to use it yet. The technology exists, but we can't have it! There has been much wailing and gnashing of teeth from everybody desperate to use this.

Edited by kruton (see edit history)
53 minutes ago, kruton said:

There's too many to name, but number one is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. There's a few scenarios. She gets so into something she's dancing around holding it, and when she finally goes to pee she wets herself. She's on a long drive through the jungle, desert, or whatever, the driver won't stop and she pees herself. She's captured (as always) and has to look strong in front of her captors as she leads them to the mcguffin, which means she can't let them know how bad she has to pee so she has to discreetly hold herself in any way she can, and of course eventually she pees herself in front of them.

If only DALL-E 2 supported adult content we could have our dreams come true. At least there's a bunch of open source implementations being worked on but those are at least a year away, and there's no guarantee they'll include adult content in their training. It's like waiting for Starfield all over again.

Look at this. https://www.reddit.com/r/dalle2/ These are all made by AI from a simple text prompt, but they removed any explicit images from training so no pee for us, and very few people are able to use it yet. The technology exists, but we can't have it! There has been much wailing and gnashing of teeth from everybody desperate to use this.

Also Sam from the TR Reboot and Nadine from Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy.

As a kid it was always Hermione Granger and Padme from Star Wars. Black Widow (Marvel), too. 

As an adult, those answers are kind of weird because some of those actresses/characters (then) were much younger than I am now...especially Emma Watson (she was only like 19 or 20 in the very last movie). 

I think this is, for me, gonna be too similar to a Q about which actresses I'd like to see do it lol. 

Guest DesperateDiapy
17 hours ago, kruton said:

Did you hear that Dalle-3 got announced? I'd love to have access to it as it's so much better than Dalle-2. I'd still be happy to use Dalle-2 though at the very least. Any source for that would be amazing to mess around with, adult content or not.

Guest DesperateDiapy
7 hours ago, JCO said:

As a kid it was always Hermione Granger and Padme from Star Wars. Black Widow (Marvel), too. 

As an adult, those answers are kind of weird because some of those actresses/characters (then) were much younger than I am now...especially Emma Watson (she was only like 19 or 20 in the very last movie). 

I think this is, for me, gonna be too similar to a Q about which actresses I'd like to see do it lol. 

Oh my gosh, these two were both my celebrity crushes growing up. Up until I think year 5 or 6 I had a crush on Hermione Grenger each time it came out. I think it was year 7 when I stopped liking her. Later, after fully watching Star Wars for the first time at 16 (I'd only seen very few parts up until then), Padme became my new celebrity crush for the time.

On 4/28/2022 at 12:34 PM, Spectre Jester said:

Since the person above is talking about Fairy Tale, I wanna chime in and say Erza Scarlet or Juvia Lockser. They’d be great to see wet aswell.

Erza is honestly my favorite!  I can totally picture a gush of piss coming out from her skirt and her giving attitude to anyone who dares to even gives her a look.

Lucy . . . would do it and look absolutely stylish while doing it.  Her piss would become a fashion statement.

Mirajane would do it with an unwavering, gentle smile. 

Cana . . . well, she's a drunk anyway, so probably actually has.

Guest DesperateDiapy
6 minutes ago, WetandKinky13 said:

I feel like an interesting scenario would be Jolyne Kujo from Jojos Bizzare Adventure wetting herself in her jail cell because like her toilet was broken but she was too prideful to admit to being absolutely bursting to pee.

Even better if she broke it herself. Like maybe by stopping it up after accidentally dropping a roll of toilet paper in it.😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Shiv Roy from Succession. She’s a cold businesswoman type of character, always tries to seem put-together and not show any weakness/vulnerability - something she struggles with even in her personal relationships.

Also she’s a smoking hot ginger. So, like, perfect character to be caught in an omorashi situation, imo. Maybe during a long meeting at the company’s conference room, surrounded by her brothers and everyone else?

I'm sure there are many I could think of but offhand, at the moment (it often changes):

Sunset Shimmer in Equestria Girls, waking up really needing to pee, but not wanting to get out of bed yet, so she pees in her pajamas, with a sigh of relief and taking pleasure in the warm, wet feeling of it. And laying there for another hour or so before she gets up, showers and changes, etc.

(I'd say the EqG Rainbow Dash peeing her snowpants because she doesn't want to go inside and remove multiple layers of clothing. But there is grounds to say she has wet her snowpants already, as she says she hid inside a snowman for two days to get a sneak attack for a snowball fight, though nothing else is said beyond this and we probably weren't meant to give it much thought)