Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Skinny boy but big bladder!

In my youth i had a friend, he was a little younger than me. He had a great, slim body, a cute face, long hair and he was a little bit shy and devot.

For more than one year we spent much time together. We did like to make weekend trips, because we did love it to sleep totally naked in one bed. 
We did like to cuddle together and we loved it  to feel the body of the other on the own body.

We were both bi, but did not have real sex together, it was a kind of “soft sex”that  we had and if i remember back to that time, i think we were in love together.

Since i can remember, it was exciting and arousing for me if someone, a boy, or a girl did not have a pee for a long time.

To know, or just to imagine that their bladder must have been very full, after holding it for a long time, did make me horny.

I did never talk about my lust for pee holding with my friend, but he did it of his own.

He was such a slim boy, with a slim, flat abdomen,  but his bladder must have been very big and strong. He did never use a toilet if we were together, not even at the evening when we met in the morning.

I remember there were some situations where he did not go for extreme long.

Once it was at one of our weekend trips. It was Friday, we were in a hotel, he peed before we went to a dinner.

Not again before we went to sleep and not in the morning before we did leave. He went to my car with his bladder full from the evening and from the night.

Sure i did not animate him to go, i did like the situation that he was trapped now with a full bladder in my car and that he had to wait until i would stop.

It was exciting for me and after a while i asked him “ you did not pee in the morning. Don’t you need to go?”

”Sure i would need to go, but i can hold it.” he answered. I don’t know why i did not asked him why he did hold it, but now i am sorry that i did not ask.

At noon he said that it would be time to stop for a lunch. I thought to myself, that he wanted more to stop for to piss, than to eat.

I wanted to make him hold longer and so i did drive one more hour before i stopped.

We went in a motorway rest house and ordered something to eat and something to drink.

To my surprise, he did not go straight to the restrooms, before we ordered and my surprise was much bigger as he did not go to the toilet after lunch.

I had to go, i was needing to piss really bad and so i went before leaving.

He said that he would wait in the car for me and as i came back he did tease me and asked me how many times i would need to pee and he said  that i seems that i have the bladder of a school boy.

It was a little bit embarrassing for me, because i always had a absolutely strong bladder, i don’t know why it was different that day and why i had to go again after just a few hours.

I did not wanted to animate him to go too, i wanted the opposite, i wanted to hold it, but i could not, i had to go. But nothing went wrong, he did not go, although he did not even had peed in the morning.

He had not pissed since more than 18 hours, his bladder must have been very full and his urge must have been  very strong. Why did he do that? Why did i not ask him?

Did he do it for himself? Did he wanted  to impress me?  Did he wanted to show me his bladder control and his ability to hold it?

Did he know that i love pee holding and bursting full bladders? Did he wanted to turn me on that way?
What was the real reason? 
He did drink at lunch a large beer! Where could this skinny dude hold so much pee inside of him, i asked me and i did love the fact that he did it!

He did wear short shorts and i had all the ride my right hand on his nude left thigh.

Today i ask me, why did i not press and poke on his full bladder, why did i not punish him and torture him for teasing me after lunch? Now i am sorry that i didn’t!

2 hours later we stopped at a vantage point, where we had planned to stop.

What a bummer for me that there were no people around.

”Now it will be time for me to piss too, before my bladder burst.” he said, smiled at me, pulled his shorts down under his little ass and started to piss with high pressure.

I asked not why he did wait over 20 hours for to piss and i did not try to make him wait longer. Absolutely a big mistake, i think that he wanted to be denied!!?

We were both to shy, to that time, to talk openly about it.

Another experience with him.

It was afternoon, after lunch and after a large beer for him. We were on the way to our hotel, where we wanted to spend the night together.

He suddenly squeezed with both hands, both of his naked thighs and said “i need to piss so bad that it is nearly not to bear.”

He did not say that i should stop anywhere and so i did not. I know that it is bad, i did like him very much, but i did love to see him suffer like that, i could not get enough.

One hour later he asked “how much looooonger???” Then he said “i’ll piss my pants, if we don’t arrive soon.”

He again did not ask for a stop. It was like it was a rule that he had to wait until we were there.

He told me about a girl on a long car ride who was needing to wee so bad as he do it now. She said many times during the ride that she will pee her panties if we don’t arrive soon.

I asked him why they did not stop for her to let her wee, if she was needing to go so bad.

He told me that, in his country, they would not stop for a girl just to let her piss. It would be absolutely impossible for a girl to pee beside a car, with boys inside the car who can watch her.

In his country, girls have always to hold it until they get a chance to go.

It was like he did like it to remember at the girl, that she was bursting and that she had to suffer so much from needing to wee so bad.

It was arousing for him to tell me that experience and it was arousing for me to hear it.

He told me that they don’t stop for girls, but what was about him, i did not stop for him and he did not even ask me for a stop.

He was devote, he was like a girl, he had to hold it until he did get a chance, until we were there.

More then one hour later he was standing beside me at the reception. Light bending over and legs crossed, like girls that usually do.

We had to wait for our key and it did last really long. He looked around and suddenly he wanted to leave me alone at the reception.

Sure i did know where he wanted to go, but i asked him and he answered “i want to go there where i need to go since so many hours.”

”Oh no you won’t go, you will wait until we are in our room.”

He obeyed and was waiting with his slim, naked legs, tight crossed beside me.

As soon as we were in our room, i went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. That was not fair, i know it, but i loved it to make him wait and hold longer.

As i came back in the room, he lay on the bed, naked except his little undies. His knees were up to his chin, to give his bladder more room and to ease the pressure that way.

He did not get up to go to the bathroom, at the moment he saw me, he was staying in the bed. I laid beside him and did nothing!!

Why did i nothing????  Now i am sure that he wanted to be denied to go to the bathroom, the he wanted to get denied to take a much needed piss, i am sure that he wanted to get tortured, but i didn’t.

Continue 

He was needing to pee since hours. More than two hours before he told me that he will piss in his shorts if we are not here very soon and now he did stay in the bed and did not go to the toilet.

It was like he wanted to say “ take me, i am your’s, do with me what ever you like, use me how ever you want, don’t let me piss, make me hold and torture me.” He did offer his slim, young body to me for my lust. 
We did never talk about it, but i am sure that he did know it very well, that is was turning me on so much when he did not piss for so long and to know that he was needing to go so bad.

He wanted to make my horny that way and he wanted to animate me to torture him and his big and strong boy bladder, because he was a masochist and he wanted to get tortured, but he was to shy and i was to inexperienced to that time.

5 minutes later he went to the bathroom and pissed loud and long. Why i did let him go, i ask me now??? Why did i not use that offer and that opportunity??

After a little dinner we came back to our room and absolutely unusual for him, he did piss again, just about 2 hours later.

Maybe there was so much urine on the way to his bladder after holding it for so long, that it was full again after a short time.

We stripped our clothes and slept totally naked, tight entangled all night long.

We did love that so much.

He did not piss in the morning and not at noon. He did not pee from the evening before we went to sleep until he was at home next day at evening. 
He did hold his urine back in his  strong boy bladder, for longer than 20 hours.

I had many exciting experiences with him over a year, maybe i’ll write some more.

Another time we met at noon for to spend the day together and for to stay overnight in my parents city flat.

We had to eat something at McDonald’s at about 7 pm and then we went to the cinema.

To that time my parents let make a renovation from the bathroom, it was not to use, but there was another loo extra.

My friend was never before in this flat and so he could not know that.

My goal was that he did not pee before we went home and then to make him hold until next morning.

He should go to sleep with his bladder full from the day and he would have to leave the flat without a morning pee.

The bathroom was not to use.

Like usual he did not pee once during the day and he did not go to the toilet at McDonald’s.

I was a little bit nervous about that he would go before cinema, but he did not.

It was a extra long film and so it was nearly 11 pm as we arrived at home.

He did not piss touring the time we spent together and i was almost sure that he did not pee since he did get up in the morning.

It was winter and it was not really warm in the flat, because my parents did not live there, because of renovations,  they did stay in their country house.

We stripped except to our little briefs and i went in the bed under a thick duvet.

He was standing outside with goose pimples on his wonderful, skinny body.

”What for are you waiting? It’s cold outside, come in, i need your body to warm up. Let us cuddle together.” i said.

”I need to piss before.” he answered a little bit shy.

” Oh my poor, i forgot to tell you that there is no usable loo in that flat, but i think that will not be a big problem for you, you need seldom a toilet.” i said.

”You are right, but i have not been since i did get up in the morning, it would be already really urgently.” he said.

”Sorry, but there will be no way. I am needing to go as well pretty bad, but i think we both have to hold it until tomorrow.” i said.

I did love it and my penis did love it too, he was hard as a rock.

My friend slipped to me under the duvet, we pulled each other out panties down and pressed our naked bodies hard together.

Thighs between thighs and our arms around our bodies.

I pressed my hard dick against his lower abdomen, exactly at this point where he was holding his urine from all day.

” If you don’t stop to push my bladder, I’ll make us both soaking wet.” said my friend and smiled. He did know very well, that this what was pushing on his full bladder, was my hard dick and i think that he did like it!?

”You will not piss my bed at night?” i asked.

”Never ever!” he whispered and pressed himself tight and hard against me.

We caressed each other, we were tender to each other, we kissed us and i think that we were in love together.

Next morning at 8 we waked up. I lay, with a part of my body on a cute, slim boy, who did not pee since 24 hours.

It was Saturday, we had time and i wanted to keep him longer in my bed to make him hold his bladder full for longer and he did let me keep him.

We did get up at about 9 am and went to the city. He had no chance to piss anywhere and he did not even talk about peeing.

One hour later we went past a public toilet, he did not piss since 26 hours to that time, but he did not use the opportunity to go in.

Why? And why didn’t i ask him?

One more hour later, at a shopping mall, there was another public toilet and then he said „it  want work  any longer, i can’t no more, i have to piss before my bladder will burst.“

He was holding back the urine from 27 hours in his boy bladder, before he finally pissed.

He was proud of his strong bladder and he wanted to show me his ability to hold, but we did not talk about it. I am really sorry now that we didn’t.

Once we were in a beer hall, it was also a great experience.

Once we were  at a amusement park and there was a beer hall.

At the evening we went for something to eat and to drink to this hall.

As usual, my friend had not peed since we met and I had not as well.

After two beer and after hours of holding, i had to go pretty bad, i did try to find a opportunity where i could go and he not.

I wanted to know what the beer would  do with him and with his already full bladder from afternoon.

I wanted to figure out his bladder and holding limit and beer is good for a bladder test.

After we emptied our second beer, i ordered the third,  paid the bill and went to the toilet. I told him that he should take care of my thighs until i am back in a minute.This way he could not go with me and had to stay at the table.

I did look that we did drink  fast. The third beer should have not been in his bladder before we left.

We did leave without that he went to the toilet.

We went to a amusement arcade and plaid some games. It did not take very long until he said „i need to piss.“

He just said that,  but nothing else and nothing more. Not that we should search for a toilet for him, or that we should leave, or anything else.

The beer was getting more and more in his already very full bladder and his urge and desperation rose very fast.

I could visibly see that he was needing to go really bad, he squeezed his dick, he crossed his legs and just a little later he said „can we please go, i really, really need to piss.“

“You should have gone at the beer hall, now  we play some more games, that’s why we are here, you will have to wait until we go.“ i answered.

We  played, he suffered and i did like it.

As well as as many times before, we wanted to spend also this night together.

We went to my parents country house, because my parents were in the city and we had the house just for us for one weekend.

On the way to the bus stop there were some bushes he stopped and asked „can i piss here?“

“I am sure that you can, but you will not do it, you will wait until we are at home.“ i answered.

“How long?“ he wanted to know. „Not even one hour.“i answered again.

“I don’t know if i can wait that long.“ he said quiet.

“Sure you can!“ i said and he could!

He must have needed to pee so bad and so much after holding it for so long and after drinking so much, but he was a real holding champion!

One hour later, we arrived, i did show him our house and then we went in my room.

We were on my bed for a quarter of hour and he did not even ask for a bathroom.

He lay in my bed in a way like he wanted to say „ take me, i am yours for what ever you will do with me, love me, fuck me, torture me, take my body, use me for what ever you want.”

I know very well,  if i would get  a second chance, i would  do much more with him!!!

Skiing 

We wanted to go skiing for two days, for this reason we met Friday noon. We putted all the things what we did need in the car and went for a lunch.

Unusual for my friend, he went to the loo before we did leave.

As we arrived was it to late for skiing on the same day. We walked around in the village and had a dinner before we went to sleep, relative early.

He did not pee before we went to sleep, he did not pee in the morning and not even before we left the ski hut, after lunch.

This young, skinny boy did not piss since 24 hours to that time. His bladder must have been absolutely full to that time, but he still did not go to the toilet.

Where could he hold so much urine? His waist was so small and his abdomen totally slim.

He had one beer at lunch and i noticed that since some situations before, when ever he had a beer after holding it a long time before, he did get problems with his bladder and so it was that time.

Not even one hour after lunch, he wanted to stop somewhere in the wood to take a piss.

He did leave his ski on opened his trousers and wanted to piss in the snow, but i did not let him.

I told him that he could have pissed at the ski lodge, but not there.

He answered that it was not urgently enough to go in the hut, but now it would be  very urgently.

“Bad luck for you, now you have to hold it!“ i said.

Great and easy to say to a boy who did not piss since more than 26 hours, he should hold it and he should wait longer. I did love it and i did love the imagination how big and how stretched his bladder must have been and how bad and maybe how painful his urge must have been.

One hour later he was begging to leave and to go home. I did know very well why, but i did not know why he did not go back to the hut, to take a much needed pee, i couldn’t have  stop him.
It was always the same, when i said that he should hold it, it was like it was forbidden for him to go, it was like he had to wait until he gets a opportunity where i would let him.

“I need to piss so bad.“ he said and i answered „i know it, but one or two times more, down hill and then we leave.“

That was torture for him and for his poor bladder, but pleasure for me.

I don’t know why i could have been so bad, i loved him, but on the other hand i wanted to torture him so bad.

One hour later we went back to my car. It would have been possible for him to piss beside the car, but he did not, like he was not allowed.

I changed  my ski  trousers in the car to jeans and started to drive.

He wanted to do the same, but his jeans were anywhere at the back seat, he could not find them between all our things, so he was sitting beside me, just with a little under panty. It was snow outside, it was very cold inside  the car, but his slim, smooth legs were totally naked. 
It did love it and i did love to know that he was needing to piss so bad. I started rubbing his bony knees and his slim thighs.

After a while he fand his jeans and did put them on. 
He told me that he can’t  button it down around  his waist, because his bladder is so big and so swollen, that he can not close the top button.

He asked me if we could stop somewhere for him to piss, because all his lower abdomen hurts from needing to piss so bad.

It was to that time no more possible to tell him that he should wait until at home, he was patient and devote against me, but he was on the other hand near to the  limit of his endurance, so i had to offer him a realistic goal, i told him to hold it until we take a fast dinner on the way home at a motorway rest stop.

He accepted my offer although he was in dire need, or better he had to accept it, he did not talk about it and he did not ask anymore for a stop. He simply waited, it was amazing how strong he was and what he could bear.

As i finally stopped at a rest stop, he did slowly get out from the car, he  could not even stand straight anymore,  so horrendous bad he was needing to piss.

It was not astonishing, the poor boy did not piss since 30 hours, it was inhuman to endure so much pee urge for so long.

It was no surprise that he went straight to the toilet.

I don’t know why he sometimes did not pee in the morning and why he did not go sometimes although he was needing to go.

If i asked him, after a long holding time, if he would not need to piss and he answered that he would need to, but he could hold it.

Why did he hold it? Did he like the feeling, did he like to torture his own bladder? 
Did he like to make me know that he was needing to piss, that he was holding it for so long?

Wanted he to show me his great ability to hold it?

Did he want to make me horny?

For so many question, i will never get a answer.

I know very well that i did not use many opportunities to make full bladder sex with him, opportunities to torture him and his strong bladder a little bit more, to bring him to and over his limit, but i definitely know that i did like him very much, that he was a really good friend to me and i love to remember at him and at our experiences we had together!!!

END

Your questions:

Why did he hold it? Did he like the feeling, did he like to torture his own bladder? 
Did he like to make me know that he was needing to piss, that he was holding it for so long?  Wanted he to show me his great ability to hold it?  Did he want to make me horny?

The answers to your questions may be "yes" to all of them.  A number of members here like the feeling of a full bladder, not necessarily torture but they like the urgency.  In some relationships, telling their partner that they've been holding their pee for so long and need to pee urgently can be a turn-on.  I'm sure that a number of members here are proud of their ability to hold a lot of pee for a long time, and they know that telling us makes some of us horny!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 4:55 PM, Spectator9 said:

Your questions:

Did he like to make me know that he was needing to piss, that he was holding it for so long?  Wanted he to show me his great ability to hold it?  Did he want to make me horny?

The answers to your questions may be "yes" to all of them.  A number of members here like the feeling of a full bladder, not necessarily torture but they like the urgency.  In some relationships, telling their partner that they've been holding their pee for so long and need to pee urgently can be a turn-on.  I'm sure that a number of members here are proud of their ability to hold a lot of pee for a long time, and they know that telling us makes some of us horny!

Oh yes, i agree with you in all that what you wrote.

Many of us here like the feeling of a very full bladder and many of us gets turned on from knowing that others hold a full bladder and did not pee for a extreme long time.

Many of us are proud about their ability to hold it and to control their bladder for long periods.

I think my young friend was one of the boys who wanted to show me how much pee urge he could endure and how long he could last without a piss.

He did offer him and his slim body to me, but i did not really use it.

I am a little bit sad about the missed chances, but i have nevertheless many very good experiences to remember at him, at us.

All that time did not change something, i still love the feeling of my overfilled bladder and i still love it to know that others hold a bursting full bladder for hours on end.

Thak you for your answer.