Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting while sitting on the toilet

Guest DesperateDiapy

This has me curious. I know I've wanted to try this for a bit, and I think I actually did it once or twice as a kid, but does it not make a mess everywhere? I'd be worried about it spreading beyond the confines on the toilet seat and getting the area around the toilet wet. If this doesn't happen, I'll give it a try later.

Also, I normally just pee in the shower/bathtub.

Oh yes! I love holding on for ages and ages getting increasingly desperate even though I know my toilet is available and near by. I then race upstairs but sit on the loo fully clothed teasing myself even longer. Then I slowly pull up my skirt or pull my trousers down and squirm and moan even more before finally wetting myself through my knickers. By which point I’m usually very very horny so you can imagine what follows 😉

• 2 weeks later...

I sometimes do it, to avoid making a mess. But more often, I wear panties over my pantyhose and pee through pantyhose in a toilet, wipe them dry as possible and put panties back on. And do that the whole day when I have to pee. I only change pantyhose, if I start to notice the smell. That way panties stay more or less dry, but get a bit damp also. It's a naughty feeling, because you know you're wearing peed pantyhose, but you don't get wet patches on your outer clothes, as you would when wearing wet panties, spurt in your pants, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I've done this a few times. Usually just with underwear. As everyone says, it's a good way to avoid a mess, but I find there are other advantages over the shower.

It's also easier to clean yourself. The pee stays confined to your groin and hind region, and stays off your legs. You don't need a shower afterward, just a few wipes. (Sometimes I shower anyway, though.) Plus the feelings are all in my favorite places. I sit down, let go, and I get to feel the warmth flow over my boy parts, down between my legs, and then pool just a bit on my bottom before my underwear saturates and starts trickling into the bowl. It's like a diaper, but the pee spreads out quicker.

There's one other thing I like, though it's an odd one. Like I said, I have boy parts. Usually when I sit on the toilet, my pee is silent, hitting the front of the bowl before running down. Here, the pee flows to the middle before dripping down into the water, making a loud trickle. The sound makes it feel a little like I have girl parts. It's different for me.

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2022 at 12:33 AM, Guest DesperateDiapy said:

This has me curious. I know I've wanted to try this for a bit, and I think I actually did it once or twice as a kid, but does it not make a mess everywhere? I'd be worried about it spreading beyond the confines on the toilet seat and getting the area around the toilet wet. If this doesn't happen, I'll give it a try later.

Also, I normally just pee in the shower/bathtub.

It doesn't really make a mess at all