Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New lurker turned poster, hello!

Didn't think I'd be posting here any time soon, but here we are!

I've been lurking for maybe a month, only discovered this particular kink was for me a few weeks before that. I've never done anything like this myself - much more of an observer, I guess - but I've been wanting to try it out for real, hence the move from lurker to first-time poster. I've found that I've struggled to actually bring myself to wet or mess. Even if I particularly need to go and I try to, I can't bring myself to go unless I'm on the loo. Any advice regarding getting past that barrier?

Cheers all, maybe I'll see you in the comments soon. If you'd like to send me a DM, feel free!

-Cass

Edited by randomname1245 (see edit history)
On 4/25/2022 at 8:57 AM, randomname1245 said:

I've found that I've struggled to actually bring myself to wet or mess. Even if I particularly need to go and I try to, I can't bring myself to go unless I'm on the loo. Any advice regarding getting past that barrier?

The best advice I have for you, at least from my experience, is to sit down, just as if you were sitting on the toilet. You could sit down on a chair, couch, a bed even. Hell, sometimes I just sit on the floor, but I don't usually stand up unless I have an especially urgent need to go. A first step might even be to sit on the toilet either fully clothed or down to your underwear, and just go as you normally would, just with extra clothes on. That helped me when I was first starting out. Looking forward to seeing whatever content you come out with, Cass, and best of luck