Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there! I once again took some time to write and draw a new story for you all. The artstyle is a bit different from my previous stories because I wanted to try something new. I'm not particular

And the story continues... . “Now what?”, she thought. 11 o’ clock was still less than two hours away, if Ian wasn’t going to come out before that time then Sandy had to find another way to

Sandy now was pretty much sure she was doomed. She had to do something to prevent an accident but all of her solutions were to … impolite. Her mind was racing as fast as her pencil onto the sheet of p

Posted Images

Perhaps Ian will finally open the bathroom right as Sandy start losing control. She runs in while uncontrollably peeing, pulls down her shorts and sits on the toilet. That's when Liza arrives home desperate and about to have an accident. She knocks on the bathroom door and asks Sandy to come out, but Sandy is too embarrased to let her in as she's cleaning up the mess she made on the floor. Liza starts to leak and she is forced to use the kitchen sink or go outside.

The end you ask? Sandy will realize that her desperation is nothing compared to the struggles of the working class. This, alongside a sexy lesbian mysterious ghost love story will all culminate in an all-out war 16 years into the future (time travel was involved), placing the two now adult siblings on two different sides of an escalating conflict that will determine the fate of several rooms.

I'm loving it so far. The idea of a grown woman, who is supposed to be in control of the situation, starting to loose control and acting like a child in front of the kid she is babysitting, turns me on. If we add desperation from Liza the picture will be complete. 

I only hope we see the conclusion of the story soon.

19 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

The end you ask? Sandy will realize that her desperation is nothing compared to the struggles of the working class. This, alongside a sexy lesbian mysterious ghost love story will all culminate in an all-out war 16 years into the future (time travel was involved), placing the two now adult siblings on two different sides of an escalating conflict that will determine the fate of several rooms.

Now this is what I would call an unexpected ending😂

Lots of exciting thoughts so far, keep them coming they're really fun to read!

Edited by Gothes (see edit history)

That was fantastic!  What a lovely story!

57 minutes ago, NotGraeme said:

Fantastic ending! But how exactly did all of that pent-up pee fit inside of the little bucket?

It would be difficult to get an accurate measurement of the bucket in the pictures but even a small beach pail should be more than large enough to hold even a full bladder.  The bucket in the picture definitely looks large enough to hold a bladder's worth of pee which even holding beyond the point of bursting isn't a massive volume of liquid.  

Just now, Nimbus said:

That was fantastic!  What a lovely story!

It would be difficult to get an accurate measurement of the bucket in the pictures but even a small beach pail should be more than large enough to hold even a full bladder.  The bucket in the picture definitely looks large enough to hold a bladder's worth of pee which even holding beyond the point of bursting isn't a massive volume of liquid.  

Really? In a lot of videos I watch it seems like the person who has to pee fills up multiple large bottles or other containers. Obviously not all of these videos are real but some of them are genuine.

That bucket seemed like it held more than a liter, at least. Very satisfying ending! And I really liked all the imagined “what if” scenarios. Great job!

1 minute ago, NotGraeme said:

Really? In a lot of videos I watch it seems like the person who has to pee fills up multiple large bottles or other containers. Obviously not all of these videos are real but some of them are genuine.

Some people can hold upwards of 2 liters and more, but it’s *extremely* rare. Even being able to hold a liter is fairly unusual, though likely a lot more doable to many people with practice/determination.

3 hours ago, Impostor said:

Lovely ending! I can't wait for a new story! 😆

I actually don't know if I'm going to continue with this. 

Creating these illustrations is incredibly time consuming and I'm getting busier and busier with each new month. It's hard to keep the motivation up, making the painting fort this last part was quite the struggle actually😅

Maybe I'll do something small and simple next, I don't know. We'll see.