Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Do all guys struggle to pee when they're hard?

So this is something my boyfriend deals with, and I was wondering if it's a thing for other amab folks. I'm afab nonbinary, so I have different parts than him.

My boyfriend is super into omo and piss play, and because of that he gets aroused pretty much every time he needs to pee. The problem is that once he gets hard, it's really, really difficult for him to pee.

This scenario happens at least twice a day; He needs to pee, he gets hard, he can no longer pee, the longer he holds it the more aroused he gets, which makes it harder for him to pee. Usually he jerks off, then pees after he cums, or if me or his fiance (we're polyamorus, she knows and she's cool with it) is around, he has sex with one or both of us, then pulls out and pees right after he cums. I always love it when he does that. Nothing like a creampie in your pussy, and piss on your tits.

Sometimes if he's out in public, or just doesn't feel like fucking or beating his meat, he can force himself to pee if he really focuses on relaxing, then I think he tucks his boner up into his belt.

Do other guys struggle to pee when they're hard?

3 hours ago, OmegaButtercup said:

I've been wanting to ask my boyfriend to do that with me, but I've been hesitant since it's so difficult for him to pee while hard. Maybe he could do it if he didn't pull out after finishing. That would be really hot.

tell him to try focusing like he usually does while you stay still... it takes a while like a minute or so but I managed to do it this way

Well that got unexpectedly hot.

As a guy, I have to have sit down pee's whenever this happens - but I'm only ever doing that in my home, not in public. At a urinal, if I have an erection with others around, I simply can't go. Always makes for a painful ride home or sometimes I'll be able to go if I literally wait until I start dribbling before running back to the toilets.

Needing to pee always makes me horny too, so I feel that endless cycle. Luckily, the erection stops me from even needing to pee a lot of the time, or makes it extremely unlikely for me to leak no matter how close I am to it. Yet if I was soft, I'd have probably already leaked several times.

Guest DesperateDiapy

For me, it isn't necessarily hard to physically pee, it's more my penis is sticking straight up so I can't aim very well. Like I'll have to bend down basically 90 degrees some mornings just to pee or wait until it goes down if I can hold it. Even then, it still doesn't really spray in an arch but more strait foward like a rocket to the back of the toilet. This means if I aim wrong, it can get messy. So yeah, while I can pee while hard, it just doesn't end well when peeing trying (and mostly failing) to pee toilet.

It's impossible to pee when you're completely hard. Your body thinks you're getting ready to erupt inside a woman so it connects the sex-making junk to the outgoing pipe which blocks off the piss-taking route. However if you haven't reached full erection or you're past the peak you can make the urine flow. Naturally it's still a difficult job making the penis point where you want it.

When I'm hard and trying to pee, it's more like when you put your thumb over half the end of the garden hose, it comes out slower and it sprays everywhere. It's due to the excess blood and swelling in the penis blocking off the urethra at least partially, it's not surprising that some men can't pee while hard. Mine points forward and very slightly to the right, so I have no trouble peeing while hard, it's just a little messy if it sprays in the wrong direction.

It is really hard to pee when you are hard/excited especially when an orgasm is close.

To give one example, I used to live with an exhibitionist. She was a friend and unfortunately not one with many benefits. (We did not have sex - which was her stipulation before I sublet a room in her duplex.) She was nude or nearly nude most of the time while at home or in the yard. She brought home guys (and on occasion a couple), with whom she had loud frantic sex. Then she promptly asked them to leave - whether it was 11 pm, 2 am, 4 am, 3 pm, etc. This was always made clear beforehand. She was in no way interested in afterplay/glow and small talk. 

She never closed the door to any room - be it bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dressing closet (room), etc. So even if my bedroom door was closed, I could hear her from anywhere in the house. 

As you may have guessed, I had a lot of hard-ons. I tried to make sure I peed before masturbating and going to sleep, but sometimes she (they) woke me up. And that is one way you can be very hard and close to an orgasm and then realise that all the soda you had during the day was a problem. You feel you HAVE to cum and pee at the same time.

So this time (not the only time, but the first time it happened this way), I woke up and thought I was going to cum, but I also had to pee. I did not want to pee in the bed. (OK, I did - or would have, but I had no blanket or sheet protection and nothing would have saved the mattress if I soaked it. Yes, I had to pee that much. I was drinking 4-5 64 oz Coca-Cola jugs a day, minimum. Unhealthy, yes. But I had undiagnosed narcolepsy and without that much soda I would fall asleep in class / at work / riding my bicycle / walking / just sitting down. And to be fair, I did drink water constantly. I also drank 2 glasses of milk a day. No, I didn't (don't) have diabetes. I have a f'd up metabolism where I could not gain weight no matter what I ate. Anyway, it wasn't all lucky - it is linked to my arthritis and psoriasis. 

Sorry for the rambling digression - I just wanted you to know why I was so desperate to pee even after peeing before bed.

So, I wake up to the sounds of kinky fucking (and whatever else) and run for the hallway bathroom. I am so hard - I mean purple cock hard. I lift the lid and seat and try to aim down. Nope. If I pee, and it is going to happen soon, I am going to pee into my neck I am so hard.

Great. I try to think about horrible things (my ex, Loreena Bobbit, getting kicked in the nuts, maths, ...) and that isn't helping much at all.

I sit down, hoping that maybe I can wedge myself under the rim of the toilet seat. That isn't working. I am swiveled to the side and the head is under the seat. I will pee out from the space between the bowl and the seat. That won't work. 

Then I think of something crazy, because I don't have anything else. 

I lie down on the floor with my head next to the bowl and try to flip my legs up so my penis is pointing at the toilet bowl. (Yes, I did lift the seat.)

As I am trying to balance, with my elbows as triangle supports and my legs over the toilet (I hope!), my housemate walks in and chuckles. 

"You trying to pee with a hard on? Let me give you a hand..."

She crouches down and puts one hand on my lower back as she aims me at the toilet. The support and distraction is just enough that I come, nearly braining myself on the base of the toilet. Immediately followed by a firetruck's amount of piss blasting into the toilet.

When I was done, I think, because I was dazed, she let me unwind/drop to the floor. She dropped the seat and peed into the toilet.

Then she left. 

Oh, she did say goodnight and "That's a strange way to pee," she laughed and went to bed.

On 4/26/2022 at 3:17 PM, Maybeweirdmayb said:

But like… how can you solve it? Do you have to come first? Or is it faster to just wait for it to get soft and pee? 

what is the solution? 

So just for myself, I'll either have to cum or wait until it goes away. Either case, I either better pinch it off and run to the toilet,or be prepared to soak the bed or chair I'm sitting in because there's no stopping it especially if I cum.

On 4/25/2022 at 4:04 AM, OmegaButtercup said:

So this is something my boyfriend deals with, and I was wondering if it's a thing for other amab folks. I'm afab nonbinary, so I have different parts than him.

My boyfriend is super into omo and piss play, and because of that he gets aroused pretty much every time he needs to pee. The problem is that once he gets hard, it's really, really difficult for him to pee.

This scenario happens at least twice a day; He needs to pee, he gets hard, he can no longer pee, the longer he holds it the more aroused he gets, which makes it harder for him to pee. Usually he jerks off, then pees after he cums, or if me or his fiance (we're polyamorus, she knows and she's cool with it) is around, he has sex with one or both of us, then pulls out and pees right after he cums. I always love it when he does that. Nothing like a creampie in your pussy, and piss on your tits.

Sometimes if he's out in public, or just doesn't feel like fucking or beating his meat, he can force himself to pee if he really focuses on relaxing, then I think he tucks his boner up into his belt.

Do other guys struggle to pee when they're hard?

Yep. But if I'm desperate enough it usually deactivates the boner haha. Usually it's not a problem, it makes it tricky but usually I'm desperate enough to want to pee.

The sole exception is if it's a morning boner (morning wood lol), ask any guy it's the hardest it'll always get - I think it's because guys' hormones operate on a daily cycle in contrast to a woman's monthly cycle. And although I'm usually very desperate to pee in the mornings as anyone else would be too, the morning wood is too powerful to let me pee. For that reason I'll usually let my spouse use the toilet first and I usually eat breakfast and do an errand or two and hold it in until I get soft again. 

On 4/26/2022 at 4:43 PM, tennyson said:

It is really hard to pee when you are hard/excited especially when an orgasm is close.

To give one example, I used to live with an exhibitionist. She was a friend and unfortunately not one with many benefits. (We did not have sex - which was her stipulation before I sublet a room in her duplex.) She was nude or nearly nude most of the time while at home or in the yard. She brought home guys (and on occasion a couple), with whom she had loud frantic sex. Then she promptly asked them to leave - whether it was 11 pm, 2 am, 4 am, 3 pm, etc. This was always made clear beforehand. She was in no way interested in afterplay/glow and small talk. 

She never closed the door to any room - be it bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dressing closet (room), etc. So even if my bedroom door was closed, I could hear her from anywhere in the house. 

As you may have guessed, I had a lot of hard-ons. I tried to make sure I peed before masturbating and going to sleep, but sometimes she (they) woke me up. And that is one way you can be very hard and close to an orgasm and then realise that all the soda you had during the day was a problem. You feel you HAVE to cum and pee at the same time.

So this time (not the only time, but the first time it happened this way), I woke up and thought I was going to cum, but I also had to pee. I did not want to pee in the bed. (OK, I did - or would have, but I had no blanket or sheet protection and nothing would have saved the mattress if I soaked it. Yes, I had to pee that much. I was drinking 4-5 64 oz Coca-Cola jugs a day, minimum. Unhealthy, yes. But I had undiagnosed narcolepsy and without that much soda I would fall asleep in class / at work / riding my bicycle / walking / just sitting down. And to be fair, I did drink water constantly. I also drank 2 glasses of milk a day. No, I didn't (don't) have diabetes. I have a f'd up metabolism where I could not gain weight no matter what I ate. Anyway, it wasn't all lucky - it is linked to my arthritis and psoriasis. 

Sorry for the rambling digression - I just wanted you to know why I was so desperate to pee even after peeing before bed.

So, I wake up to the sounds of kinky fucking (and whatever else) and run for the hallway bathroom. I am so hard - I mean purple cock hard. I lift the lid and seat and try to aim down. Nope. If I pee, and it is going to happen soon, I am going to pee into my neck I am so hard.

Great. I try to think about horrible things (my ex, Loreena Bobbit, getting kicked in the nuts, maths, ...) and that isn't helping much at all.

I sit down, hoping that maybe I can wedge myself under the rim of the toilet seat. That isn't working. I am swiveled to the side and the head is under the seat. I will pee out from the space between the bowl and the seat. That won't work. 

Then I think of something crazy, because I don't have anything else. 

I lie down on the floor with my head next to the bowl and try to flip my legs up so my penis is pointing at the toilet bowl. (Yes, I did lift the seat.)

As I am trying to balance, with my elbows as triangle supports and my legs over the toilet (I hope!), my housemate walks in and chuckles. 

"You trying to pee with a hard on? Let me give you a hand..."

She crouches down and puts one hand on my lower back as she aims me at the toilet. The support and distraction is just enough that I come, nearly braining myself on the base of the toilet. Immediately followed by a firetruck's amount of piss blasting into the toilet.

When I was done, I think, because I was dazed, she let me unwind/drop to the floor. She dropped the seat and peed into the toilet.

Then she left. 

Oh, she did say goodnight and "That's a strange way to pee," she laughed and went to bed.

What a wild story. Did you know it was going to be like that before you moved in? Like her not closing doors etc?