Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else wet the bed while having a pee dream?

I pretty much love every aspect of omo. However, wetting the bed is not the most convenient scenario. So, if I have too much to drink, I try to wear protection. When I was on vacation, there was the jet lag with a little too much to drink combo, so I went to bed padded. I also had a pee dream where i was frantically running to a toilet in a restaurant and barely escaped peeing my pants as I absolutely peed for what seemed like an eternity … that’s when I woke up having absolutely soaked myself to the point that my protection leaked. I didn’t think I had that many pee dreams, but I literally had 3 last week. I either wake up wet, wake up peeing, or wake up absolutely bursting. Thankfully last week I surprising didn’t wet the bed once after having a pee dream. Prior to last week, I would guess that 75% of the time I have a pee dream, I wake up wet. Anyone else wet the bed while having pee dreams??? 

Once I was also dreaming that I was robbed on the street and peed myself from fear in my dreams, but also for real at the same time on the bed. And it wasn't even my bed, because I was sleeping at my friend. That was especially awkward. She woke up from her sleep, because I was screaming and she actually felt wetness spreading on the bed while I was peeing. I was so embarrassed for doing that, that I bought her a new mattress, even she insisted i don't have to do that.

4 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Once I was also dreaming that I was robbed on the street and peed myself from fear in my dreams, but also for real at the same time on the bed. And it wasn't even my bed, because I was sleeping at my friend. That was especially awkward. She woke up from her sleep, because I was screaming and she actually felt wetness spreading on the bed while I was peeing. I was so embarrassed for doing that, that I bought her a new mattress, even she insisted i don't have to do that.

OMG!!! That’s terrifying!!! I’ve had a few good ones…. One time, in my dream, everyone was wearing diapers…. I was too shy to pee but was extremely desperate. One of the women had to talk me into just letting it go… finally I did and it felt amazing! Well, I wasn’t padded in reality and woke up to a huge puddle in my bed… 

Yes!!  Anytime I have a pee dream I either wake up wet or I wake up near the end of wetting myself.  It comes and goes with me, sometimes a few times in a week and sometimes a couple weeks without it happening.  It seems to happen a little more frequently now.  I imagine its because peeing my pants and diapers is something I do a lot while awake for fun. lol. 

5 hours ago, DiaperedGuy said:

Yes!!  Anytime I have a pee dream I either wake up wet or I wake up near the end of wetting myself.  It comes and goes with me, sometimes a few times in a week and sometimes a couple weeks without it happening.  It seems to happen a little more frequently now.  I imagine its because peeing my pants and diapers is something I do a lot while awake for fun. lol. 

I’m almost positive that this is exactly what is happening to me lol

I will sometimes have dreams where I am either peeing in a toilet or peeing in the shower. I've also had dreams where I'm having an accident in my pants or peeing in the pool. I always wake up wet when I have these dreams. There have been a few times where I woke up peeing in the bed but I couldn't stop it because it was already coming out. Being a lifelong bedwetter I also wake up wet a lot without having any dreams.

8 hours ago, WillWet said:

Just once. I dreamed that I was walking in the woods and felt the need to whiz, so I let it fly on a tree. The next morning my dresser was wet down the front.

Something similar happened to me a while back at a hotel in Hawaii… was there for a wedding and we shared rooms. I had a room with a girl I didn’t know and another guy. He ended up staying elsewhere that night and I got back really tired, buzzed and jet lagged. I thought I woke up to pee in a toilet, but what really happened is that I peed on the TV stand… all witnessed by the girl…. Who basically told everyone there the next day lol

14 hours ago, wetaccident said:

Yes, many times including several times now as an adult. Usually it will take some form of being incredibly desperate to pee and looking for a toilet. Once found the relief is incredible but I wake up to the fact that I'm peeing the bed instead.

Yeah I wet the bed way more often as an adult than I ever did growing up…. To be honest, waaayyyyy more day time accidents too! This kink is pretty much a life saver lol! I still get embarrassed sometimes, but I guess that’s part of it!

On 4/29/2022 at 5:49 PM, SilverSnake said:

I've had pee dreams many times, but I've only actually wet myself during one once when I was young. I really want that experience tho 😩 -no disrespect to people who hate wetting the bed of course 

Well I hope you get to experience it more often!! For me it really seems to happen when I’m not sleeping in my own bed!!! Mostly jet lagged in hotels (so I try to wear protection)…. It makes it a bit awkward and embarrassing….. however I’ve also wet my own bed enough while dreaming as well… only downfall is laundry, but I have to do a lot of that anyway hahahahaha

About 20 years ago, I had a most enjoyable dream that left me with a totally soaked bed. The dream was very vivid. In the dream, I wanted to do a very naughty deliberate pee. I created a huge pile of towels, sat down on the pile fully dressed, including in shorts and underwear, and deliberately wet myself. In reality, I was peeing in my bed as I did this. Usually, although I enjoy deliberate bedwetting, I do not like waking up wet without being able to enjoy the moment of shamelessly soaking the sheets. However, the dream, which I could remember very clearly and in detail, well compensated on this occasion.

5 hours ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

I'll actually have pee dreams and wake up dry🤷‍♂️

When I was younger this was not the case lol

You know, I've had that a couple times in recent years too. It always involves me waking up in a panic because a.) I do have to pee real bad and b.) past experience suggests I'll be at least somewhat wet if this is what is going on n my subconscious but then it isn't always. The feeling for me is almost like a wet dream in that the release is there, in the dream, but there's no actual...erm...emission of either kind. It's a little bit odd but actually enjoyable, I have to say. Kind of glad to know I'm not the only one.

Guest AromaticPee

Ooh ooh ooh! Me! Me! I wet myself during dreams like these! And I have LOTS of pee-filled dreams! Most of them involve peeing with a girl or two in the men's bathroom. Sometimes I dream about peeing in the women's bathroom instead. Regardless, I get pretty desperate and there's always a wet spot on my undies afterwards... 🤤