Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing Teens

Two little girls are tied up and stuck, unable to get out but full of pee. They've been here for hours now, and they're begging you to let them go, even if just for a few minutes so they can go potty. When you refuse, after much squirming and begging, they finally let their pee erupt out, soaking their panties and feet, and mixing together on the floor below them

On 4/25/2022 at 1:14 PM, wetmatt said:

Well that is the most uncomfortably infantilizing description I've read in a while...

I don't understand why this comment has five upvotes compared to one for the original post. "Uncomfortably infantilizing" why? Because it refers to them as "little girls" and because it uses the word "potty"?

You guys know that ageplay is a thing, right? And that it's a pretty common interest among people who are also into watching folks wet their pants?

Because, and I can't obviously speak for anyone else, I do not like the bondage stuff. It does nothing for me. Also, teens? Nope. Give me MILFs.

I also don't like the pretend desperation: "Oh no! The bathroom door's locked! Whatever shall I do!" Look, no one is going to piss their pants in that situation. There are plenty of options.