Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Omo Alex Chapter 2

31.thumb.jpg.0a942e758be17c648ed598b655c30f3a.jpg

I'm starting this discussion thread for chapter 2 of the Omo Alex web comic. I also post the finished pieces in the Omorashi Doujin section, but I also like to post in the forms since it usually takes a few days for new images to get approved and displayed in the Doujin section. Plus, posting it in the forums lets me preserve ordering and post additional concept art.

Let me know your thoughts, I'm always looking for more ideas to incorporate into the comic 😀

33.thumb.jpg.f0f32dd95567f6103d58a2357035a730.jpg

Just finished the character page artwork for chapter 2, really enjoying the esthetic. May be a bit of a delay before I post the next entry of OMO Alex. I still need to finish writing the story and plan the panels. Please reply to this thread with ideas, I'm currently tying to think of good truth/dare/drink questions to do in this chapter. For the truth questions, I want to do a flashback/story narration type thing so that I can draw some cool mini omo stories in the characters.

9 hours ago, orangelion said:

I like the thing you did with zooming into the room.

The bench and the cat don't have any shadows though so they look kind of weird. Is it possible to add shadows?

lol, I totally didn't notice that yesterday when shading. However, once you notice, it's hard to not see it 😂 I can fix it for the doujin section. Thanks for that catch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...