Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I'm sorry I haven't written in a few months. Life got crazy, I switched jobs and moved, and the creative juices haven't really been flowing. But lately the writing itch has caught me again, so I'm gonna take another stab at this series! I'm not sure how many Ive got left in me, or how often I'll keep going, but I'll do my best to make the new entries much closer together! I also have a few single-shot stories that I plan to write in the enar future as well, with possibly another new series on the way, so be on the lookout for those! Thank you for all the praise as well, it's very much appreciated!!

===============================

Part 7

It's been a whirlwind couple of months for Abby and I. We solidified our plans to go to state, graduated from high school, and had a very relaxing summer together as we prepared to go off to college. Abby and I both ended up graduating with honors, and we each got a sizeable scholarship to state as well. I plan majoring in journalism or media studies, something communications based. I'm not super passionate about STEM degrees, and yeah I've heard all the jokes about communications majors but I don't care, it's where my heart is. Abby on the other hand, she's kinda winging it to start. She said she's gonna take a bunch of core classes and feel out what she wants to do. Maybe teaching, maybe engineering, maybe medicine, who knows! Either way, it seems like it'll be an interesting four years together for the both of us.

The end of the summer came and went, and our parents got together to see us off to state. We all drove the hour trip to campus and moved us all in together. I was in an all boys dorm while Abby was in an all girls dorm right next door. While our parents know we're dating and committed to one another, it's not like they were gonna let us stay on campus. Regardless, the school doesn't allow boys and girls to room together anyway. We knew we'd make it work though so, c'est la vie. 

Once we were all moved in, we had a bittersweet goodbye to our families. We all hugged and kissed in the parking lot, and waved as they drove off, Abby wiping away a few tears and me trying to fight them back.

And then we stood there in that parking lot, looked at one another, and almost out of a cheesy 80's movie we said at the same time: 

"What should we do now?"

We laughed at our cuteness, and then I just held my hand out as we walked back to her dorm. We had already decided we'd likely spend most of our time in her dorm room. We met her room mate, Isabella, earlier in the day and she seemed very nice and friendly, while also saying she had plenty of extracurriculars she's interested in, meaning we'll likely have alot of opportunity for alone time in her room. My room mate also seemed friendly, but we couldn't get a read on him. 

Once we got to her room, we sat down on her bed and kinda just sat there and took stock for a moment. The next phase of our lives just got started.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" I said, finally breaking the silence.

"Not really," Abby said. "I don't think I can eat right now, alot of emotions!"

"Yeah," I said in return. "Makes sense."

Another moment of silence passed, Isabella walked in the front door.

"Oh hey guys!" She said with a big smile. "What's up??"

"Nothing much" Abby said. "Our parents just left so now we're kinda just chilling."

"Mind if I join you?" Isabella asked.

"Sure!" We said at the same time.

During this time we all got to know each other. It seemed like Abby and "Izzy" as she liked to be called would become fast friends. They listened to the same music, liked the same shows, and as luck would have it, they had two classes together too, and we all had one class together as well!

"This is great!" Izzy said happily. "I don't really know anyone else here, I'm so glad I don't have to go into class totally blind!"

"Oh my gosh same!" Abby replied. "Besides Alex, we really don't know anyone else either!"

"Yeah! And you seem super cool so we're down to hang out any time!"

Izzy blushed and waved her hand "oh stop!" 

We continued talking for pretty much the rest of the night. We all walked around campus together for a little while, got some food, and ended up back in their room a few hours later. It was night time at this point, and Izzy gave a big yawn.

"Oh man I'm pretty tired, probably gonna go to bed soon."

"Yeah me too, it is getting pretty late." I said back.

"So how's it work lovebirds, are you two gonna be sleeping together over here most nights?" Izzy suddenly blurted out.

Both Abby and I were too stunned to speak! But Izzy just laughed.

"Oh man you should see your faces! I'm just fuckin round, if you guys want to sleep here that's totally fine I'm cool with it!"

We laughed back. "I mean, I guess we probably will at some point, we've never actually slept in the same bed before!" Abby said looking at me.

I thought to myself "oh boy, I guess we're having this conversation now." Before saying:

"Do you want to sleep together Abby? I mean no pressure if you don't want to."

"No I do! It's just a big step and all, and I'm not sure..." Abby said before Izzy cut her off.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to start this Convo for you guys!! Let me make it easy for you. It's the first night, campus police and RAs are gonna be swarming, why don't you sleep in your own room Alex until we all see how things go the next few days. Sound good?"

Abby and I signed in relief and looked at eachother. "That sounds great to me, how about you Abby?"

"Agreed!" She said back to me.

It was now after midnight, and for the first time since this morning, I realized that Abby hasn't been to the bathroom all day. And Izzy has been with us for the last few hours, she's probably desperate! It was almost midnight too! I suddenly looked over at Abby and all the telltale signs were there. Her leg was bouncing up and down, she had a hand in her crotch, and she kept changing her position every couple of minutes. Sure she could have gone to the bathroom at any time, but I think was actually holding it for a chance to let it go with me! Any other time I'd count my lucky stars, but she looked pretty desperate. And I bet she didn't want to have this conversation with our new friend yet! But as luck would have it, an out presented itself right then and there. Izzy's phone rang.

"Oh shoot it's my mom. I'm gonna go take this outside, she'll probably want to chat for a while. Back in a bit!" And she was out the door.

I turned to say something to Abby but before I could something amazing was happening.

"OH THANK GOD" Abby said immediately. "AAAHHHHHHHHHH....." She let out a monstrous sigh of relief, which I knew could mean only one thing. She was peeing herself!

We were sitting on the floor in the bedroom, with our backs against the bed frame. Abby very quickly had spread her legs out fully, and I heard the loud torrent of her pee almost immediately. She was wearing dark gray leggings, so I could see the extent of her "accident" immediately. She was peeing with such force the stream actually shot out of her leggings and puddle in between her spread out legs. Her crotch was instantly soaked all the way from the top of her gusset to the entirety of her ass, since she was sitting down. She peed for at least 15 seconds, without slowing down for any of it. She grabbed my hand in the middle of it, I assume to stable herself amid her intense relief. After 20 seconds, her stream finally tapered off and she say with her head back in a moment of sheer euphoria. 

"Holy shit!" Was all I could think to say in the moment. It brought her out of her trance and she looked at me with a big smile and laughed.

"I have been holding that in for you ALL day!"

"For me?? All day??" I laughed back at her.

"Yes! I wanted to kick off our college years on the right foot and celebrate our first day together as a couple away from home!"

"Well you certainly licked the right way to do it because... Holy shit!" I said to her.

"You liked that huh??" She said back to me.

"Yes!" I replied to her as she stood up. She now stood facing me, and I saw the extent of the damage. Her leggings were soaked. Her crotch was entirely dark with streaks going all the way down to her ankles. When she turned, I saw that her ass quite literally didn't have a single dry spot on it.

"That's all for you baby!" She said to me with a sly smile.

"All for me huh!" I said getting up to meet her gaze.

"Oh yeah!" She said, giving me a long kiss in the process. Once she broke it off, she asked me:

"Think the carpet will be ok?"

I said back to her, "oh absolutely. These are shitty old dark navy carpets. Anything that happens we can either let air dry or dry up with a towel and spray some febreeze. If anyone sees we'll just say we spilled some water."

"Ok good." She said back to me. "Thank God Izzy left the room too, I was getting so desperate holding that in all day..."

"I could tell!" I said. "But fucking hell Abby, you like sexy as hell... I don't want you to change, but I think you have to. Izzy could be back any minute, what are you gonna tell her?"

"Oh I'm sure I'll tell her about all this one day, but not today. You're right, I should probably get out of these wet pants." She said back.

"Ugh Abby..." I said, pulling her in for a hub and grabbing her soaking wet ass. I took a peek out the window and I saw Izzy was still standing on the sidewalk on the phone.

"Izzy is still on the phone..." I started to say. I looked at her with that knowing grin, and she looked at me, matching my energy. "It'd sure be a shame to ruin such a good pair of wet leggings..." I said.

"Oh really now" she said to me, slowly walking back and forth and biting her lip.

"I think you should shit in your leggings." I said to her.

Abbys face turned from one of sly gamesmanship to the look of a sad schoolgirl with her hands behind her back. "I do really have to go poop..."

"Do it in baby. Shit yourself for me." I said, standing there watching.

"I can't hold it any more alex, I'm gonna poop in my pants!" She said to me, getting into position. She faced me as I sat on the bed, and stuck her butt out, preparing to bear down and release the beast inside her.

"Oh my God it's coming out ITS COMING OUT!" Abby yelled.

Amid this moment of utter bliss for the two of us, we didn't realize we had horribly miscalculated. As Abby's poop began to touch wet cotton, the door began to open. Neither of us heard the keys in the lock because of Abby's yelling, and I was locked in to her anyway. Abby's poop rocketed out of her at the same exact time the door swung open. It was izzy, being treated to a beautiful growing tent in Abby's pants not even two feet from her face in that small college dorm room.

"Hey guys whats all that yell..." Izzy began, but she stopped abruptly once the door fully opened. Once I saw the door open I jumped up, trying to stop it, but I was too slow and on the other side of the room. In that moment we all froze. Me, arm stretched out towards the door. Izzy, hands over her face and mouth agape. And Abby, in the throws of pleasure, only to stop faster than an 18 wheeler hitting a high rise once she figured out what was going on. All with a five inch long turd sitting in her very wet leggings, for our new friend Izzy to see.

"WHAT THE SHIT!" Izzy exclaimed.

To be continued...

PART 8

We were frozen in time. It felt like a lifetime before something happened. Abby and I were staring at Izzy, who was staring back at us. She had just walked in on Abby shitting herself in some recently peed in leggings, while I was watching from the other side of the room. Izzy, understandably, was quite shocked to walk in on this, and had a very apt reaction of...

"WHAT THE SHIT!"

None of us said anything for about five seconds. My eyes darted back and forth between Abby and Izzy. Abby was facing away from me now, staring at Izzy, so I couldn't tell what she was doing. Izzy stood still with her hands over her face. It was at this point where I realized, our dorm room door was wide open! So I broke the silence, and took three strides to the door and slammed it shut, with Izzy stepping to the side in the process. I then turned with my back to the door, looking back at Abby and Izzy. It was here where I saw Abby fighting back tears in her eyes. I could tell she probably wanted to die right now, but she's also a fighter, and is going to try and fix this before she breaks down. Then, she broke the silence.

"Izzy, I can explain, i--"

"Were you just shitting yourself?!?" Izzy interjected. The short blonde was now standing between us, hands on her hips.

"Um, yes, but I can explain!" Abby restarted. "This was a--"

Izzy interjected again, this time turning to me: "And what are you doing?? Just standing there watching??"

Clearly Izzy was confused, although she wasn't yelling anymore, just more in shock it seemed.

I began: "We we're just sitting here and Abby had an acc--"

But Izzy interjected again, picking up what I was about to say and running over to Abby: "oh my God you had an accident! Are you ok?? How did this happen??"

At this point we were all talking over eachother in an attempt to explain. I wanted to tell izzy that this was all a big misunderstanding and that Abby just didn't make it in time, in an attempt to avoid telling her our secret, but Abby had other plans. While we were all still talking, Abby butted in: "OK!" 

We all got quiet.

"Izzy, I'm sorry you had to see this. I'm sorry you had to find out this way."

And then Abby turned to me. "Alex, I'm gonna tell her."

"No, wait!" I said, but she cut me off.

"No Alex! We've been hiding this for too long. I know we just met her, but you know how when you meet someone special, you just know right away? Like when I met you? Izzy is special, she deserves to know. And she'll probably find out sooner or later, so I want to get it out of the way now."

Izzy blushed and smiled when Abby gave her that compliment. "You're so sweet Abby, I feel the same way about you and Alex!" But tell me what? Get what our of the way? What's going on?" Izzy said.

Abby turned to Izzy, took a deep breath, and began. 

"Izzy, this wasn't an accident. I just peed and pooped myself on purpose."

"Wait... What??" Izzy said, more confused than before.

I took a deep sigh. "You're gonna want to sit down for this. Come here." I pulled up a chair. Izzy sat down, and I sat down too on the bed, while Abby remained standing next to me since she still had a full load behind her.

Abby told her everything. Literally everything. About her early accidents growing up, how she grew a fondness for them, how we met, how we knew we were made for eachother for our shared interest, and how we decided to go into college without holding anything back (within reason), and being our truest selves now that we're out on our own. It took Abby and I maybe 15 minutes to explain everything.

"I know we just met Izzy, but I meant what I said that I think you're really special! I think we can be great friends, best friends even, and I didn't want to tell you all this but now it's out in the open..."

It was here where Abby started to cry. I reached for her hand but she took a step back, still focused on Izzy.

"But if you find this all disgusting, want to change roommates or want to report us to the RA or whatever, I'll understand, I know it's weird and I..." Abby said through tears streaming down her face.

"Hey hey it's ok--" I began, but I stopped when izzy quickly came and gave Abby a hug.

"Shhhh" Izzy said to Abby. "It's ok, it's ok. Thank you both for telling me! I love your story, so much! It may be... Unorthodox, but it's 2022. When it's between two consenting adults and no one is getting hurt, I can't kink shame! And besides, you two sound like you're in love. Like *really* in love! I can't imagine what that's like, but to have such a strong connection like this with this fetish, it's really beautiful, it really is!"

"So... So you're not mad?" Abby said, still though tears.

"No no no of course not! I guess all my yelling was more out of surprise than anything! I'm not mad at all!"

"And you still want to be friends? You don't want us to leave?" I asked her.

"Yes of course! Like I said I don't know anyone else here and you guys are awesome! This doesn't change that! It  actually makes you even more awesome!" Izzy said.

We all laughed and came in for a group hug. I had my hand on Abby ass and gave it a big squeeze, her turd squishing a bit in the process.

"Oh!" Abby said, jumping. "Gosh I forgot all about this, I think I'll go clean myself up now, and take a shower. I'll be really quick." And she grabbed some clothes and went into their shared bathroom.

Then Izzy and I stood there awkwardly for a second, then laughed at everything that had just happened.

"We'll, phew! I am glad you're cool with all of this! I don't know what we would have done..." I said.

"Haha yeah!" Izzy replied. "Seriously, don't worry though. You're secret is safe with me, it doesn't bother me at all."

"So pee and poop doesn't gross you out?" I asked her.

"Nah, we've all been there. I had a Few accidents growing up as well. Can't say I've ever explored the, ya know, *sexual* side of it" she said with a laugh. "But I'm not opposed!"

I laughed and responded: "Well good! Now that it's out in the open and we don't have to his anything from you, I'm sure you'll walk in on us a few more times..."

"Haha I gotcha, not many places to hide the sexy times as a freshman in college, I get it!" Izzy said with a laugh. "I'm sure we'll all figure out a system soon enough!

Izzy and I continued chatting until Abby came out of the bathroom. It was here where I made my move to leave.

"Hey baby! It's almost 2:00 AM now, i definitely need to get back and get some sleep."

"Ok babe, yeah we'll probably get some sleep too, it is late." She replied.

I gave Abby a kiss goodbye and waved to Izzy and saw myself out. After all of the events that just happened, I got back to my room and crashed immediately.