Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 2:30 PM, Janiseguchi said:

I've always found that the Tena and Depends always leaked very easily. Even if not really peeing a full bladder.   

I must have a smaller bladder than I thought. A Tena Super will last me 3 full wettings for me. I'm currently wearing one that I've used twice and my butt isn't even damp yet.

• 1 month later...

Tena make a wide range of different capacities of nappy and pull-ons generally only cover the smaller capacity end of the range.  I've used the Ultima a(3700ml) and Plus (2499ml) without being disappointed with the capacity but as both are the 'Active Fit' type, which I think is code for narrower but deeper at the crotch to restrict leg movement less, I've not found them as comfortable as Attends or Lille.

But you say "...hadn't finished peeing for the first time and I could feel the tell tale sign of them leaking" did you let loose with a full bladder in one go or was that as a number of spurts or a slow steady trickle, because most diapers can't absorb liquid very fast as it takes time to flow to the padding at the rear.  Only with a booster pad can I empty my bladder (close to a litre) in one go without flooding and overflowing.  In the past Molicare or Kolibri came closest but haven't found them on sale in the UK for a while.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:09 AM, SergioUK said:

Tena make a wide range of different capacities of nappy and pull-ons generally only cover the smaller capacity end of the range.  I've used the Ultima a(3700ml) and Plus (2499ml) without being disappointed with the capacity but as both are the 'Active Fit' type, which I think is code for narrower but deeper at the crotch to restrict leg movement less, I've not found them as comfortable as Attends or Lille.

But you say "...hadn't finished peeing for the first time and I could feel the tell tale sign of them leaking" did you let loose with a full bladder in one go or was that as a number of spurts or a slow steady trickle, because most diapers can't absorb liquid very fast as it takes time to flow to the padding at the rear.  Only with a booster pad can I empty my bladder (close to a litre) in one go without flooding and overflowing.  In the past Molicare or Kolibri came closest but haven't found them on sale in the UK for a while.

I let out bits at a time, but I have to admit that sometimes I like to flood them in one go, the feeling is rather orgasmic or other times I like to lie down on my front and let bits out at a time, whilst humping the bed, always ends up with strong orgasm.