Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you prefer pull ups or diapers?

Guest DesperateDiapy

Depends on the use or acceptableness (is that a word) of the possibility of a messing. Too hard to wear a diaper to work since you can't really go into a common restroom and untape w/o being noticed, should you need to #2. Plus I'm a bit paranoid that the bulkier padding of diapers in public will be easy to see.

Pullups are good for work, road trips, wearing around the house if going to be clothed.

Guest DesperateDiapy
10 hours ago, SlendrWetr said:

acceptableness (is that a word)

Yes it is, and you also used this correctly. I do this all the time myself. The English language is weird, haha.

10 hours ago, Shaved Monkey said:

i have only tried pull ups... I loved wearing them, but I was kinda disappointed at the same time because i've had a lot of leaks. Next time I will definately buy diapers

Hope the diapers go better for you and that you like them! Do remember though that each brand is different. While you might leak with one pull up brand, you might not with another. Got to experiment and see what fits your body best.

Edited by DesperateDiapy
Wanted to add more that I forgot to say. (see edit history)

There is a problem with pull-ups that always bothered me... If you need to change in a public bathroom you need to take your pants off... Diapers are easier to change with minimal undressing... 

On 4/26/2022 at 2:44 PM, Imabedwetter said:

I wear pull-ups for my bedwetting. I order them online and they are adult overnight pull-ups. They rarely ever leak and they hold a good amount of pee. I woke up in an extremely wet pull-up this morning!

Can you tell us what brand, please? @Imabedwetter

Guest DesperateDiapy
7 hours ago, Jota said:

There is a problem with pull-ups that always bothered me... If you need to change in a public bathroom you need to take your pants off... Diapers are easier to change with minimal undressing... 

Can you tell us what brand, please? @Imabedwetter

Not all, but a lot of brands make it where you can tear down the sides either with a "precut" tear line like with the Tranquillity's pull ups, or pull apart seams like with Goodnites.

If I can get anything, it's a pull up.  The ones I have tried aren't very good at their intended purpose.  The problem is that the padding doesn't go up very far in the front or to the sides.  As a guy who gets a little excited when I wear one, I end up being aimed above the padding or to one of its sides.  This means that I end up going into the stretchy cloth band which isn't very useful.  If they are to be used as night time protection, there isn't padding in the front to the sides where you are likely to be aimed if you are laying on your side.

For whatever reason the stores around me do not have the tab style diapers for me to try those out, so the other option to limit the mess is to use other padding.  There are bedding pads which seem to work pretty well to protect whatever you are on, or they have pads that get inserted into underwear, which I guess could be put into the front of a pull up to give padding where it should be.

Another fun thing about a diaper is that since they open on the sides, they can be used in bondage situations.  If your legs are bound, a dom cannot slide a pull up on a sub, but they could definitely diaper the sub without untying them.

I prefer diapers for several reasons 

1. Diapers almost always hold more (and usually fit better).

2. Diapers are comfortable (as long as they are well made and fit properly).

3. They didn’t have pullups when I was growing up back in the 70s and 80s.

That being said, I would be willing to wear a pullup in a situation where I would like to have the option of using the bathroom and I have a reasonable chance of making it.

Guest Arou32

Pull ups. I wear them most of the time at work because I have very often and sudden urges that come on strong. I drive most of the day at work so it's convenient not to mention quite fun. I never knew how much I would like it until I tried it a couple years back. Very arousing. A couple pics from earlier today before I changed. 

PSX_20220505_101456 (1).jpg

H.jpg

Guest DesperateDiapy
1 hour ago, Arou32 said:

Pull ups. I wear them most of the time at work because I have very often and sudden urges that come on strong. I drive most of the day at work so it's convenient not to mention quite fun. I never knew how much I would like it until I tried it a couple years back. Very arousing. A couple pics from earlier today before I changed. 

Oh wow, it bulges quite a bit! Must be holding a good full void then, huh? Did it leak any? If not, how did you prevent it?

On 4/28/2022 at 4:05 AM, DesperateDiapy said:

Not all, but a lot of brands make it where you can tear down the sides either with a "precut" tear line like with the Tranquillity's pull ups, or pull apart seams like with Goodnites.

No, no, no. The problema is not disposing of the wet one. It's putting a new one without taking off my pants and shoes! 

Edited by Jota (see edit history)
Guest DesperateDiapy
1 minute ago, Jota said:

No, no, no. The problema is not disposing of the wet one. It's putting a new one without taking off my pants and shows! 

Ah, I reread that and understood it better now. I had a conversation with someone about that feature oncd before and I think my brain just went to that without fully interpreting the rest of the post, haha. Sorry about the confusion there!

Guest Arou32
3 hours ago, DesperateDiapy said:

Oh wow, it bulges quite a bit! Must be holding a good full void then, huh? Did it leak any? If not, how did you prevent it?

Yes that actually about 1 1/2 voids. I let it go somewhat slowly which I like doing anyway and was standing. They don't perform quite as good while sitting but still decent. Making sure they fit right has a lot to do with it. I love them cause they're discreet for when I'm around people and they do bulge a lot!