Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

it’s friday! which means a full night of wetting! hooray!

i was wearing the gray pants from some earlier posts and wet them a little bit without noticing while watching some YouTube, so i decided to just wet them right there while sitting. i got a lot of water and some pajamas to settle into bed, but then remembered some post i had seen earlier about someone making a makeshift diaper out of towels they wrapped around themself. i was inspired, so i tried out some wetting into a towel wrapped around me like i had just gotten out of the shower, but it was leaking because it obviously didn’t have a bottom. i then “dried myself off” with the wet towel and waited until i needed to pee more.

i was soon pretty desperate, and knew i would be more motivated to finish this “diaper”. i folded over a towel and wrapped it around me over my sweater, at first not purposefully. i then wrapped a towel between my legs, but was struggling to hold it up. i suddenly had an idea. i pulled up my pajama pants and it barely fit over the towels, which pinned the towel between my legs to both sides. it clearly bulged out through my pants, which made me more excited. i went back to my bed and let it loose. it emptied into the diaper and noticed suddenly i was ill-prepared as it immediately ran down my leg. i put my hand into my towels and rearranged my penis to go into the towel, but it still leaked out. it created a delightful and wet patch in the front. it worked well, but fell apart quickly. i went back to the drawing board and made a better model with a folded-over towel in between my legs. it isn’t as leaky and bulges more.

i gave up a little later and tried my final design, a pair of old  

boxers over a short sleeve shirt over a long sleeve shirt. it’s very leaky.

overall, this was an exciting experience!

258C84D2-177E-4520-BF9B-A2C9438FC1EB.jpeg

8C5A31E7-D3C6-4C6B-9D6C-146ABE326B28.jpeg

19248C27-7060-4427-9E8B-38D834650358.jpeg

72937692-0450-4921-A2CE-255C0967F8A8.jpeg

87653315-1596-4BC1-9A80-5089E2970384.jpeg

image.jpg

• 2 months later...

If you happen to have a large plastic trash bag, you could pull that up and over the bath towels… creating that plastic outer barrier. Will hold a bit more of the pee in to help enjoy that glorious warm feeling for longer 🙂

When you have the towels in place, sit down on the laid-out-flat plastic bag… pull it up between your legs covering the towels… then pull on your snug pjs or underwear to keep in place…