Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

11 hours ago, WiiGuy86 said:

Thank you for writing this up! I have always enjoyed reading your experiences! This is excellent so far and I'm excited for the next part

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. Just so nobody gets confused, this is a fictional story loosely inspired by my girlfriend's experience, not a true story with a few fun details thrown in. She could have left if she wanted to during the sessions or stayed in line during the break but didn't want to miss anything, she didn't go to an all women's college, and there was no romantic tension between her and her freshman roommate, among other things. The smaller stuff is mostly just my own flavor too, because my girlfriend cannot remember these sorts of details. She only has only a vague memory of this experience and brought it up when I had mentioned my fetish to her several years later.

I used a real life event as a springboard to have some fun writing a narrative I will enjoy and include some fetish elements in it. I found Weasel to be a source of inspiration there.

11 minutes ago, provox said:

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. Just so nobody gets confused, this is a fictional story loosely inspired by my girlfriend's experience, not a true story with a few fun details thrown in. She could have left if she wanted to during the sessions or stayed in line during the break but didn't want to miss anything, she didn't go to an all women's college, and there was no romantic tension between her and her freshman roommate, among other things. The smaller stuff is mostly just my own flavor too, because my girlfriend cannot remember these sorts of details. She only has only a vague memory of this experience and brought it up when I had mentioned my fetish to her several years later.

I used a real life event as a springboard to have some fun writing a narrative I will enjoy and include some fetish elements in it. I found Weasel to be a source of inspiration there.

Totally understand! My girlfriend shares experiences with me in a similar way and I often take some liberties with them as well. My girlfriend often indulges me with stories in a similar way which is why I enjoy your posts so much, I find them very relatable. I also enjoy how your girlfriend uses your fetish to tease you a bit and thats something I'm trying to encourage my own girlfriend to do more as well.