Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Looking for wetting ideas

Guest Jasminexo

Guest Jasminexo

Hey, I’m looking for a bit of help since I’m rather stuck. I’m looking to get experience doing different types of wettings to get as confident as possible with it, I’ve done things like bathroom control, I’ve wet myself outside, in public and in front of others, I’ve done tons of things with my wettings, wet all different types of clothes, stayed in wet clothes and went out with them on. Basically, I’m just looking to see what else that I can do that is daring, I’m essentially attempting to make myself so confident with wetting, that if I feel like I want to wet, I can do it then and there without much hesitation in most or any situation. Is there anything else very daring that I can try out?

Thanks for any and all ideas.

Guest Jasminexo

So I’ll say a more exact list of what I’ve done before.

Ive wet myself at home and outside (both alone and with others), I’ve wet myself in front of other people such as at friends houses, on nights out, in public in day time, in the gym, two different places of work, I’ve wet myself and carried on with daily things with and without other people noticing, I’ve been made to hold. I’m looking for something new to give me a bigger rush if anyone has any ideas, thanks. 

Guest Jasminexo
30 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Perhaps you could try forcing your pee out when you wet so there's a small stream, or at least a spurt that escapes your clothing. I'm thinking your black athletic shorts might be good for that. I know it's a bit obvious, but maybe nobody is watching.

I’ve never really tried that since it’s not really my thing, I sort of either want to piss myself so that others can tell I have peed, if I wear something darker like black leggings, then I could pee in them and enjoy it, but id want it to be soaked in, run down my legs, and if it’s not obvious I’d probably stay in them for a while. But thanks regardless for the idea

32 minutes ago, Mariner62 said:

Have you wet yourself while standing in line for a restroom?  That way it can still look like an accident.

Yeah I have, that’s actually quite a fun one in my opinion, I like the audience. Thanks for the idea, could you think of anything else similar to that?

I'm sorry for being boring, but i don't think it will end up well if you keep looking for bigger and bigger rushes, probably making other people uncomfortable along the way. I'm not saying you should stop wetting in public, but maybe you could work more on the mental imaginary humiliation instead of searching for real attention from people who didn't choose to be part of your play.
For example, you could wet yourself on your way home and imagine yourself being on your way to a meeting and then having to stay in your wet clothes, or you could role play embarrassing scenarios with your partner. Every time you wet you could imagine some new humiliating scenario. That's what I usually do. Then of course a little bit of true risk taking can be fun, but you should give people a chance not to feel involved (and maybe concerned and forced to interact) in the way they probably do when seeing someone soaking their pants right in front of them. 

Guest Jasminexo

17 minutes ago, Tellnoone said:

I'm sorry for being boring, but i don't think it will end up well if you keep looking for bigger and bigger rushes, probably making other people uncomfortable along the way. I'm not saying you should stop wetting in public, but maybe you could work more on the mental imaginary humiliation instead of searching for real attention from people who didn't choose to be part of your play.
For example, you could wet yourself on your way home and imagine yourself being on your way to a meeting and then having to stay in your wet clothes, or you could role play embarrassing scenarios with your partner. Every time you wet you could imagine some new humiliating scenario. That's what I usually do. Then of course a little bit of true risk taking can be fun, but you should give people a chance not to feel involved (and maybe concerned and forced to interact) in the way they probably do when seeing someone soaking their pants right in front of them. 

I fully understand your concern, and you’re not boring for having that view. 

There have been very few times where I have started to piss myself in front of others I do not know, usually it consists of me peeing myself, and then walking around in plain view in my wet clothes, but I can see how it’s a very similar thing. Typically, it will either be in front of my girlfriend or my friends, my friends will laugh it off usually, and my girlfriend finds it hot. I usually don’t get attention from others about my wettings, it’s usually just the feeling of being wet in plain sight, rather than the attention that I’d get from it, which has led me on to a better idea, which I must say thank you for. If I want that sort of feeling, I could probably just do it in public late at night, when it’s less busy. 

But yeah I get you about how it’s mostly a mental thing, and if I imagine scenarios it could feel better. Thanks for your comment, I like it a lot. I never really thought of the public wettings to be an issue to the general public, and will have a rethink about how I do it. Thanks

Guest Jasminexo

I’ve tried wetting the bed before, was alright, pretty good if you’re cuddling with someone who is also peeing. 

I don’t usually do camping, but I imagine it wouldn’t be too nice since I’d end up super cold. Thanks for the idea though, and I’ll probably try it if I get the chance 

Guest Jasminexo

Yeah I’ve peed doing deadlift and bench press before, usually not for pleasure as it usually just happens, but I like it afterwards when I get up and look at the stains

3 minutes ago, Jasminexo said:

I’ve tried wetting the bed before, was alright, pretty good if you’re cuddling with someone who is also peeing. 

I don’t usually do camping, but I imagine it wouldn’t be too nice since I’d end up super cold. Thanks for the idea though, and I’ll probably try it if I get the chance 

My wife and I will cuddle and pee in the bed together. It feels great when we both wet our pajamas laying in bed with each other.

Guest Jasminexo

I know, typically me and my girlfriend (We’re a lesbian couple) will come home from the gym after a session at the end of the week, start to cuddle and end up peeing on each other. 

We do it because we need to wash the sheets and clothes anyway, and we need to shower too. Makes everything a bit easier. 

8 hours ago, Jasminexo said:

I fully understand your concern, and you’re not boring for having that view. 

There have been very few times where I have started to piss myself in front of others I do not know, usually it consists of me peeing myself, and then walking around in plain view in my wet clothes, but I can see how it’s a very similar thing. Typically, it will either be in front of my girlfriend or my friends, my friends will laugh it off usually, and my girlfriend finds it hot. I usually don’t get attention from others about my wettings, it’s usually just the feeling of being wet in plain sight, rather than the attention that I’d get from it, which has led me on to a better idea, which I must say thank you for. If I want that sort of feeling, I could probably just do it in public late at night, when it’s less busy. 

But yeah I get you about how it’s mostly a mental thing, and if I imagine scenarios it could feel better. Thanks for your comment, I like it a lot. I never really thought of the public wettings to be an issue to the general public, and will have a rethink about how I do it. Thanks

Something I've been itching to do is walk to the [generic 24-hour gas/convenience store] near my house at night while bursting, sit on the toilet and wet in my underwear. Pull my pants back up, and walk out like nothing happened. I'd sit for a bit so I don't immediately get my pants wet, and hopefully in that time I can fill my bladder back up enough to have a fun time on the walk home too XD. I'd only do this at night though, I don't want people to see me, for my sake and theirs.

Guest Jasminexo
4 hours ago, Alias Unknown said:

At a friends house? I’d love to hear about that

Long story short, they’ve either been planned wettings at my girlfriends house, or unplanned wettings, usually caused by me being drunk. 

I could go into specifics if you wanted me to. 

Go to a thrift store, flea market, or another place that sells used/cheap clothing. Find random things that would be fun to wet in. 

A few weeks ago, I found a pair of white denim pants for $3 that I would never wear out. I rewet them many times, staining them yellow. Another time at a flea market, I found a whole table of random clothing for less than a buck each. I filled up a bag of pants & shorts- all with the intention of wetting them (pissibly that day hehe). 

Guest Jasminexo
1 hour ago, Acura17 said:

Go to a thrift store, flea market, or another place that sells used/cheap clothing. Find random things that would be fun to wet in. 

A few weeks ago, I found a pair of white denim pants for $3 that I would never wear out. I rewet them many times, staining them yellow. Another time at a flea market, I found a whole table of random clothing for less than a buck each. I filled up a bag of pants & shorts- all with the intention of wetting them (pissibly that day hehe). 

that sounds pretty cool actually, thanks. I know where the nearest one is so I may have to visit them today, thanks.

2 hours ago, Acura17 said:

I've recently done that, here in the uk we have Charity shops. It's so cheap and you find some great things to wet in 😉 Plus, your giving to a Charity! 

Guest Jasminexo
29 minutes ago, StubbornBunny said:

I've recently done that, here in the uk we have Charity shops. It's so cheap and you find some great things to wet in 😉 Plus, your giving to a Charity! 

Yeah I live in the UK also, I just assumed they were the same thing so it’s good to have confirmation. There’s a few in my area, and also it’s good to give to charity.

18 hours ago, Jasminexo said:

Yeah I have, that’s actually quite a fun one in my opinion, I like the audience. Thanks for the idea, could you think of anything else similar to that?

This one I've done a couple of times.  Standing beside my car while refueling it and wetting my pants.  Last time I did this, I was facing the building which also had a fast food place and drive thru.  I have no idea if the cars that went thru, or people inside noticed.

22 hours ago, Jasminexo said:

So I’ll say a more exact list of what I’ve done before.

Ive wet myself at home and outside (both alone and with others), I’ve wet myself in front of other people such as at friends houses, on nights out, in public in day time, in the gym, two different places of work, I’ve wet myself and carried on with daily things with and without other people noticing, I’ve been made to hold. I’m looking for something new to give me a bigger rush if anyone has any ideas, thanks. 

I wanna hear some of these stories lol. 
Hmm have you tried maybe streaming like on twitch or youtube live and gaming and wetting live? Ive done it secretly while in a 3 way video call. Well one of my friends knew the whole time. Or a long time friend that hasn’t seen you pee your pants before? One thing i like to do is ill pick a couple words from a show that someone has to say and everytime they say one of the words i can pee a little. While im desperate already