Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Celebrating Earth Day

Today is Earth Day.

I'm curious how fellow members are honoring the day. Hopefully, we're all a little more conscious today of treating our planet better, maybe just by deciding to conserve water, whether it's one flush or several.

I certainly intend to do my part. In fact, the day began with a three-minute shower and a very desperate pee. Later in the morning, I took a long nature walk and returned to the earth most of the coupe liters I'd drank since getting up.

Now, I'm about to head out in my car to run errands. I plan to hold the entire three hours I'm away, but, if not, there's an empty water bottle under the seat I can repurpose.

When I get back, it should be a little cooler, so I plan to get in a bike ride. I'm not sure my shorts will be dry by the time I return. It's not a big deal. I figure it's least I can do, since I believe every day is special one for our planet.

I'd love hearing what you did for Earth Day.

Just now, PrincessPEEach said:

Ooooooh funnnnnn! 
too bad I had to work, I totally would have gotten into the spirit of things by trying to make it a no toilet day…..

maybe I can celebrate belatedly tomorrow🤷‍♀️☺️

Please do. I say it's never too late to have a 'no toilet' day!

15 hours ago, glad1 said:

Today is Earth Day.

I'm curious how fellow members are honoring the day. Hopefully, we're all a little more conscious today of treating our planet better, maybe just by deciding to conserve water, whether it's one flush or several.

I certainly intend to do my part. In fact, the day began with a three-minute shower and a very desperate pee. Later in the morning, I took a long nature walk and returned to the earth most of the coupe liters I'd drank since getting up.

Now, I'm about to head out in my car to run errands. I plan to hold the entire three hours I'm away, but, if not, there's an empty water bottle under the seat I can repurpose.

When I get back, it should be a little cooler, so I plan to get in a bike ride. I'm not sure my shorts will be dry by the time I return. It's not a big deal. I figure it's least I can do, since I believe every day is special one for our planet.

I'd love hearing what you did for Earth Day.

Yeah…right…Earth Day. Totally the only reason why I did not use the bathroom yeaterday evening. Coughcough 😄

But kidding aside, I do care for the environment. Good impulse 👍

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)