Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most memorable accident you witnessed or had?

Guest DesperateDiapy

Guest DesperateDiapy

What's the most memorable or interesting accident you witnessed? If you haven't witnessed one, or just want to share a story of your own instead/as well, what is the most memorable or interesting accident you had?

• 2 weeks later...

I tell this story a lot, it's not technically an accident but when I had my home built they were still building other homes around me but I was allowed to live in my house so I'd always see them doing construction from my windows. One day I came home from school early and a big storm the previous night knocked over the porta potty the construction workers would use. Most of the construction team left for work but there was one woman construction worker left. She went to the porta potty only to see it destroyed and she had a bathroom emergency, so she went over to my front lawn and let out a big pee, she must've thought everybody had gone to work or school but I saw it from my window. Not an accident because she didn't wet, she used nature as her toilet haha. 

Guest DesperateDiapy
18 hours ago, John said:

I tell this story a lot, it's not technically an accident but when I had my home built they were still building other homes around me but I was allowed to live in my house so I'd always see them doing construction from my windows. One day I came home from school early and a big storm the previous night knocked over the porta potty the construction workers would use. Most of the construction team left for work but there was one woman construction worker left. She went to the porta potty only to see it destroyed and she had a bathroom emergency, so she went over to my front lawn and let out a big pee, she must've thought everybody had gone to work or school but I saw it from my window. Not an accident because she didn't wet, she used nature as her toilet haha. 

Might've also thought that the house wasn't yet lived it.

I have seen some pee accidents during my school live but one have been the best. Maybe because I could see all peeing and not only short time after.

My friend went with me from school to our houses. He needed when we went from school but thought that he could hold it at home.

So we talked, joked and he suddenly stopped to go. I turned to him and asked what happened and he answered I pee myself...

He had a hand in his crotch but I tried to told him that he could go behind the trees or bushes but it was too late. I could see that pee run over his hand and down to trousers legs and to his shoes. After short time it was a puddle under him. 

After this he went behind one tree and tried to pee rest of his pee there. But I think at that time most of his pee was in his jeans and shoes.

Rest of way to our hoses was in silent.

I remember one time I was at a store with a friend of mine and we were buying some candy. We were standing in line to pay when all of a sudden I saw fluid running down his legs, soaking his socks and shoes and causing a puddle on the floor. He asked me to pay for his candy and he went outside. When I got out there I asked him what happened. He said that he had just peed in his pants. Another time we were out and he was looking for a bathroom but couldn't find one. After a long search he said that he had to get home because he had just gone to the bathroom in his pants. I told him that his pants didn't look wet and that's when he told me that it was a #2 accident. He had to ride home on his bike with poopy shorts and his mess was pretty obvious as he was riding his bike home. I also had some accidents in front of him too over the years that we were friends. We were both bedwetters too so sleepovers were never a problem.

Idk if this would count as more of a leaking than an accident but one time in college I was walking back to my dorm from class and I felt a bit of pee spurt out into my panties without warning; usually I'd feel a need coming on and then a gradual increase to desperation. Found out later that it was a med I was on so I had to pay a bit closer attention after that lol. 

As far as an accident that someone else had, I feel like I heard about other people's accidents more than I actually ended up seeing them lol. 

One of my favorite pee stories probably wasn't an accident, but it was a great performance.   Years ago I spent a summer working in Washington, D.C., and living in a small apartment nearby in Arlington, VA.  I had a downstairs unit, but I quickly learned I could hear my neighbor upstairs peeing loudly every morning at 4 a.m.  I never met this neighbor, but he/she always got home at the same time and immediately did a loud gush.   He/she must have had a job that required holding it all night, and he/she had a huge bladder.  Every morning the sound was loud enough to wake me up.  It always went on for at least 90 seconds.  What was it like?  Go to the videos on this forum and find "male desperation... parts 1 and 2."  My upstairs neighbor in Virginia serenaded me with that sound every morning.

My most memorable accidents was when i wet my jeans after a police chase, im not sure if i have written it here, but a short story is that ive got chased when i was on a motorcycle without helmet, thats why they started to chase me.. but, it ended up with my light jeans totally drenched in a crowded neighborhood 🙈

My most memorable purpose wetting was outside my home, first time doing it outside.. it was dark, out with my dogs, and just let it all out.. nobody could see it, but i cant forget the rush inside me.

I have seen several accidents, most afterwards, only a few when it happened.. and i think all of them is with running involved, the most memorable can be once when i was running with my running group, and we where maybe 20 runners in a line, the woman right in front of me suddenly starts to wet herself, i could see the pee coming out from the fabric on her back, this material is quick dry, so i think she thought that nobody could see it.. to bad that she had a person with omo-radar behind 🙂  after that i needed to change place in line.. i was worried about the evidence that this aroused me very much 🙈

Edited by pftish (see edit history)
Guest DesperateDiapy
17 hours ago, petitewonder said:

Idk if this would count as more of a leaking than an accident but one time in college I was walking back to my dorm from class and I felt a bit of pee spurt out into my panties without warning; usually I'd feel a need coming on and then a gradual increase to desperation. Found out later that it was a med I was on so I had to pay a bit closer attention after that lol.

It counts. Even a leak is still technically wetting. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what medicine was that? You don't have to say if you don't want to, just curious.

When I was in high school in Florida in the mid-80s, it seemed like almost every girl I knew held her pee as long as possible.  I never completely understood this because our school was only a year old when I stated there.  The bathrooms were fine, and there were a lot of them.  Anyway, I remember pretty much any last class of the day and girls would be talking about how bad they had to go, but most kept holding.  That was the great thing about riding the bus- nearly every girl on the bus in the afternoon was desperate to get home and relieve herself.  At my bus stop, I was the only boy and there were usually about 5 girls who were the regulars.  When we got off in the afternoon, we’d usually hang for a little while and smoke cigarettes and talk before walking home. One random day, one of the regulars named Kelli was holding a cigarette and I was about to light it for her when she got this shocked look on her face, dropped the cigarette from one hand and her purse from the other, and shoved both hands into her crotch.  I was confused for a second, and the she blurted out “ooohh shit I gotta piss!  I’m gonna piss!  Oohhh I can’t hold it”, and stuff like that while she squirmed and fidgeted.  She kept up the narrative while she danced and squirmed all around, and then it happened.  She did kind of a half squat and pulled her miniskirt just enough out of the way to avoid getting soaked, and pissed into her panties.  I was speechless, as were the other girls-we all just stared as Kelli peed hard into her panties and all over the lawn of the house that happened to be at our bus stop.  It was so unexpected that it was really awkward, but she kind of blew it off and didn’t seem too upset. Her skirt was black, so she kind of just stood back up and let it fall back over her wet panties, and then her and I and another girl who walked in our same direction started heading home.  I don’t remember much of the conversation after that because I was still stunned by what just happened, but then I don’t remember anyone saying any more about it after that.  Anyway, it was hot!  That’s pretty much the only wetting I’ve seen by someone who was more or less grown up and wasn’t so drunk they couldn’t control themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

In my early twenties I dated a woman who had been a bedwetter into her teens and with her I witnessed a couple of memorable accidents. 

The most memorable one was a night we had been out partying. We had a Little/Daddy type of relationship going on and when we got home that night I put her in a diaper. We had often diapered her, but she had never had any real bedwetting accidents around me. She had only peed the diaper on purpose, as part of our roleplay.

Anyway, on this night she had been drinking quite a bit and passed out on my shoulder as soon as I got into bed with her. I had just fallen alseep when I woke up to the sound of her peeing. I remember the hissing sound of her pee hitting her diaper. And I remember the feeling of having this intelligent, 22 year old woman in my arms, watching her sleeping, all relaxed and safe, while she peed herself.  It felt so intimate and vulnerable - that she was peeing her diaper in her sleep, not as a part of some sexual situation, but simply because she was wetting the bed.

I didn't want to wake her up since she was so tired and since she was wearing one of those thick Abena M diapers. But a few hours later I woke up again and this time the whole bed was soaked. Like, completely drenched. A huge wet spot filling half the bed. I don't know how she had managed to pee through that massive diaper.. but I gently woke her woke and said that she had an accident and that I needed to change the sheets. And I remember her standing next to the feet, her cheeks flushed red, her t-shirt clinking to her body, soaked in pee, with that heavy diaper sagging between her thighs. She didn't say anything, just looked at the floor flushed in embarassment. 

I put the sheets in the machine, found some towels to put over the soaked mattress, and when I came back to the bedroom she was still standing next to the wet mattress, still in her soaked diaper, still flushed with embarrassment, still only mumblilng a few words, as if she didn't know what to do or say. So I told her it was okay, it was just an accident, it wasn't her fault, joking about the failed diaper, kissing her face, etc. And then I helped her onto the bed, and we had the most tender diaper change of our relationship. It's hard to explain.. but in the situation, it wasn't really sexual. We didn't have sex that night. It was just this enourmous tenderness and vulnerability between us. It was as if we were reenacting some bedwetting trauma from her past, all these old feelings, and this time she could overcome the shame of her bedwetting, and I could overcome the shame of my ABDL-fetish, and find each other, all through this one accident.

• 2 weeks later...

The most recent wetting I witnessed was at a music festival where the organisers badly miscalculated on the number of toilet cubicles.  There were long queues - 30 minutes or more  - from early afternoon until the end of the night.  Men were fine, as there were plenty of plastic urinals, but many women didn't want to queue, or simply could not wait, and pissed on the ground.  Some even went in the urinals, but that's another story.

The most memorable sighting from that day was the two tall, slender, blonde rock chicks in short miniskirts who knelt on the grass in front of me, feet apart so their bums were nearly touching the ground.  They reached under their skirts and slid their panties a little way down their thighs, but still covered by the hem of their skirts.  They checked their skirts were clear of any puddles and streams.  Then, kneeling on the ground, in the middle of the field, drinking from cans and chatting to each other, they both tinkled into the grass.  

When they'd finished, they stayed where they were for a short time, to let their puddles soak into the dry ground.  They then stood up and pulled up their knickers quickly (but mostly by feeling through their skirts), before walking off.

I couldn't believe what I'd just seen, so I walked forward and sat on the grass between where both had been kneeling.  I reached both hands out, and placed them on the grass.  I immediately felt the warm dampness of both puddles of pee.

About half an hour later, close to that spot, two girls stopped beside the fence, facing each other.  The one in the red skirt looked desperate, but her friend, in denim shorts, didn't.  The girl in the shorts squatted, and the other knelt.  I'm pretty sure the girl in the shorts didn't pee.  The girl in the skirt arranged her skirt around her as a sort of privacy tent.  She knelt low, but with her bum resting on her heels, rather than being very low.  

And then she pissed through her knickers in that posture, comforted and encouraged by her friend.  There was nothing to give her away, except for her body language, and her obvious sense of relief when she stood up.  There were marshalls quite close, so I couldn't inspect the ground in the same way to check.  But I'm sure she was queuing for the toilets, and must have realised that she was going to wet her knickers before she got to the front.  I guess she must have left the queue in a panic, and rushed back to her friend for help.  Fortunately for her, her friend was sensible and helped her to have the inevitable accident in a quiet spot with little embarrassment.  

The only time I wet myself as an adult was around 21 years old when I came off an almost 3-hour train ride. Had to pee really bad but thought I could hold it. It was freezing outside which made it worse. I was wearing lots of layers of clothes underneath. I made it to the toilet at home and already felt that I was starting to let go. I opened up my zipper to pull out my penis but I had gloves on and had a shirt tucked into my pants which made it impossible to pull it out quickly. I ended up fully wetting my pants and leaving a puddle on the floor right in front of the toilet. I lived in a dorm with the toilet not inside my room, so I had to walk from the toilet, over the hallway, into my room with very visibly pissed in pants. Luckily I didn't run into anyone. I had to go back afterwards to clean the puddle up.

I've unfortunately never seen anyone wet themselves. One time I was walking past a group of girls outside and one cute blonde was enthusiastically telling her friends "Oh my god guys, last night I came home from the bar and I had to pee so bad.. [paused to laugh at her own story] .. SO BAD.. that while I was opening my door and had the key in the lock, I peed my pants". That was a nice story to catch while walking outside. Wish I'd have a better story but somehow, even after quite some partying and going to night clubs, I never managed to witness a wetting. 

Edited by Melon91 (see edit history)