Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What do girls feel when boys ask to pee

"Im a guy and i was wonderig about, when some male needs to pee(when there is no washroom) and he informs to a girl that he is going to pee in open. What would the girl feel?....like would she be jealous, or she just thinks its unhygenic and dont want to hear it..?"

I experienced this regularly at my outdoor job over the last year, where the guys would just go say that they were going to pee in the bushes or would just go doing it without saying anything. How one point I was actually in the middle of a conversation with one of my coworkers, he paused the conversation, went into the bushes to relieve himself, and then returned and continued talking to me like nothing had happened, despite the fact that it was very obvious that I was desperate and hadn't gone to the bathroom all day while I was chatting with him. I couldn't help but feel that he was somehow secretly enjoying that, and it was very frustrating to try and keep a straight face in those situations, and yet somehow I continued to be polite and went on talking with him as though he didn't just stop in the middle of our conversation for a pee break while I was clearly stuck holding it.

After a year of this I can honestly say yeah, you do feel a little bit jealous and a lot frustrated!

Again though I'm not going to blame guys for doing that or think that it's wrong or anything like that, if I had a penis I would probably join in as well, but when you don't it can be pretty frustrating to say the least. Again they didn't do anything wrong simply by relieving themselves because it was easy to do so, but it's definitely frustrating to be there holding it as you know that a few feet away the guys are watering the bushes while you are holding on for dear life.

5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"Im a guy and i was wonderig about, when some male needs to pee(when there is no washroom) and he informs to a girl that he is going to pee in open. What would the girl feel?....like would she be jealous, or she just thinks its unhygenic and dont want to hear it..?"

I experienced this regularly at my outdoor job over the last year, where the guys would just go say that they were going to pee in the bushes or would just go doing it without saying anything. How one point I was actually in the middle of a conversation with one of my coworkers, he paused the conversation, went into the bushes to relieve himself, and then returned and continued talking to me like nothing had happened, despite the fact that it was very obvious that I was desperate and hadn't gone to the bathroom all day while I was chatting with him. I couldn't help but feel that he was somehow secretly enjoying that, and it was very frustrating to try and keep a straight face in those situations, and yet somehow I continued to be polite and went on talking with him as though he didn't just stop in the middle of our conversation for a pee break while I was clearly stuck holding it.

After a year of this I can honestly say yeah, you do feel a little bit jealous and a lot frustrated!

Again though I'm not going to blame guys for doing that or think that it's wrong or anything like that, if I had a penis I would probably join in as well, but when you don't it can be pretty frustrating to say the least. Again they didn't do anything wrong simply by relieving themselves because it was easy to do so, but it's definitely frustrating to be there holding it as you know that a few feet away the guys are watering the bushes while you are holding on for dear life.

Did you or any of your female coworkers ever try one of those funnel things that are designed to let women pee standing up without pulling their pants down?

5 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Sorry for asking, but I‘ve seen this „thrope“ on here now a couple of times and I seriously don‘t understand it. What should hinder a woman to go behind a bush as well to relief herself just like a man does? I find that quite normal actually. Seen it many times when going hiking or being outside in general.

That's the fuckin T, sis/bro/sib

@BladderChamp

"Did you or any of your female coworkers ever try one of those funnel things that are designed to let women pee standing up without pulling their pants down?"

I have never seen those anywhere except online, and from what I have heard they don't work very well could you still often get pee on yourself, and you still have to sort of expose yourself in order to use them, so I think that there are relatively few people who make use of those things or even know that they exist.

I'd like to think a fullness in their bladder, as well. 🤣

In real life I've done lots of outdoor activities with women and most all seem to feel what's good for the boys is also good for them. Sure, there are a few would would rather be uncomfortable for hours than pee outside, but I've run across men like that as well. 

Edited by glad1 (see edit history)

I was on a walk at night with a couple girls I was friends with from work, two of them had to pee. The one in particular seemed to be the worse out of the two. When we started the walk, she brought napkins with her in case she had to pop a squat.

She ended up not being able to wait and on the walk back to the cars she ran over into the woods and peed.

The other girl didn't seem to have to go as bad, sadly.

My guilty secret is that I looked for about a half an hour after they all left and found the spot and the napkin, not proud of that one tbh

On 4/22/2022 at 7:51 PM, liesjeversteven said:

Noting much really. When you have to go, you go. I do the same. I have no hangups popping a squat somewhere as long as it's not in plain sight of everybody. Most of my friends have seen me do that, both male and female. 

damn......obviously....u gotta go when u gotta go... it's not like it's a proud movement for the guys themselves......

On 4/23/2022 at 11:53 AM, TimmyTrihard69 said:

I was on a walk at night with a couple girls I was friends with from work, two of them had to pee. The one in particular seemed to be the worse out of the two. When we started the walk, she brought napkins with her in case she had to pop a squat.

She ended up not being able to wait and on the walk back to the cars she ran over into the woods and peed.

The other girl didn't seem to have to go as bad, sadly.

My guilty secret is that I looked for about a half an hour after they all left and found the spot and the napkin, not proud of that one tbh

damn.....i gotta appreciate that

I know that regardless of anatomy, people are still *able* to pee in public, but I have to wonder if guys are conditioned to be more *willing* to do so? (That might also be a trope as well, and based on some anecdotal experiences so I'm unsure if it's true or not). 

Tbh, if I was out in public with anyone and they told me they were gonna go pee, I'd probably just be extremely flustered lol. 

Whether I joined them or not would depend on how well I knew them/how I knew them.

@petitewonder

"I know that regardless of anatomy, people are still *able* to pee in public, but I have to wonder if guys are conditioned to be more *willing* to do so? (That might also be a trope as well, and based on some anecdotal experiences so I'm unsure if it's true or not)."

I definitely think it comes down to societal conditioning, where women are conditioned to put off their needs and not to be a nuisance about having to go to the bathroom, whereas men are granted more societal permission to go to the bathroom simply because they can do so more easily. So I think it's just societal conditioning plus the convenience of being able to do it discreetly that men just naturally go to the bathroom whenever they need to, regardless of the availability of a bathroom, whereas women are more inclined, more conditioned to hold it. It really does come down a lot to anatomy but also to societal conditioning, guys can just go easily so they can, whereas for women it's not so easy so most women just tend to hold it.

Although I do think that both sexes tend to only pee outdoors in an emergency. I have never seen a woman popping a squat in a public situation, but only rarely have I seen men do likewise, usually in an outdoor situation or on the side of the road. Short of that though the majority of people I think do genuinely wait to use the bathroom short of a major emergency.

On 4/26/2022 at 6:21 PM, DesperateJill said:

@petitewonder

"I know that regardless of anatomy, people are still *able* to pee in public, but I have to wonder if guys are conditioned to be more *willing* to do so? (That might also be a trope as well, and based on some anecdotal experiences so I'm unsure if it's true or not)."

I definitely think it comes down to societal conditioning, where women are conditioned to put off their needs and not to be a nuisance about having to go to the bathroom, whereas men are granted more societal permission to go to the bathroom simply because they can do so more easily. So I think it's just societal conditioning plus the convenience of being able to do it discreetly that men just naturally go to the bathroom whenever they need to, regardless of the availability of a bathroom, whereas women are more inclined, more conditioned to hold it. It really does come down a lot to anatomy but also to societal conditioning, guys can just go easily so they can, whereas for women it's not so easy so most women just tend to hold it.

Although I do think that both sexes tend to only pee outdoors in an emergency. I have never seen a woman popping a squat in a public situation, but only rarely have I seen men do likewise, usually in an outdoor situation or on the side of the road. Short of that though the majority of people I think do genuinely wait to use the bathroom short of a major emergency.

In my country in urban place....a man can pee on the walls or side of roads......but woman even she has those stand-to-pee device people dont accept it as ethical to see woman peeing in open(they are fine if she is doing behind a bush or atleast trying to....) like men and will attempt to prevent to pee.

@Crazi Mathx

"In my country in urban place....a man can pee on the walls or side of roads......but woman even she has those stand-to-pee device people dont accept it as ethical to see woman peeing in open(they are fine if she is doing behind a bush or atleast trying to....) like men and will attempt to prevent to pee."

Acceptance of women peeing probably varies from place to place but I feel this is the most common attitude.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 10:08 PM, HereToStay said:

Sorry for asking, but I‘ve seen this „thrope“ on here now a couple of times and I seriously don‘t understand it. What should hinder a woman to go behind a bush as well to relief herself just like a man does? I find that quite normal actually. Seen it many times when going hiking or being outside in general.

I don't understand it either, when I go hiking with my gf neither of us have an issue peeing outside. Only difference is I can stand up and she squats down.