Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, Cantholdit92 said:

Depends on how bad I have to go. If I gotta go the typical amount it's easy to stop. But if I'm extremely desperate and it starts coming out there's no stopping it at all

I can't stop it no matter what, it just all comes out.

2 hours ago, Cherylicious said:

I can hold if i don't release. But once i release, it goes on till my bladder is empty

Same here, once I'm going it all comes out until I'm done.

I can't usually stop for the first 4-5 seconds, as the stream begins. I can stop it after that and sometimes keep it shut, but the uncomfortable stabbing pains and cramps aren't worth it. The fire alarm could be going off and I won't move until I'm sufficiently 'done' as some of the times I have stopped, I've randomly started again while washing my hands at the sink. And when the stream restarts like that, it has no control.

I guess the short answer is "no" lol

8 hours ago, Windows XPee said:

I can't usually stop for the first 4-5 seconds, as the stream begins. I can stop it after that and sometimes keep it shut, but the uncomfortable stabbing pains and cramps aren't worth it. The fire alarm could be going off and I won't move until I'm sufficiently 'done' as some of the times I have stopped, I've randomly started again while washing my hands at the sink. And when the stream restarts like that, it has no control.

I guess the short answer is "no" lol

At least I'm not the only one, lol. I guess that is why I'm so accident prone.

9 hours ago, Imabedwetter said:

At least I'm not the only one, lol. I guess that is why I'm so accident prone.

Not necessarily, I have a proud well trained bladder that I can fill with several drinks through the day and only empty once I get home in the evening. I've been doing that since school, yet if I start to pee at a urinal / toilet, I can't stop the flow without experiencing what I mentioned.

Now that you mention accidents, I actually can seem to stop the flow when I'm pissing myself. Maybe that's because I'm not panicking about visibly damaging my clothes as I'm intentionally wetting myself anyway.

5 hours ago, Windows XPee said:

Not necessarily, I have a proud well trained bladder that I can fill with several drinks through the day and only empty once I get home in the evening. I've been doing that since school, yet if I start to pee at a urinal / toilet, I can't stop the flow without experiencing what I mentioned.

Now that you mention accidents, I actually can seem to stop the flow when I'm pissing myself. Maybe that's because I'm not panicking about visibly damaging my clothes as I'm intentionally wetting myself anyway.

If I waited until I got home from work, I would probably wet my pants five times by the end of the day, lol.

3 hours ago, GreenChile said:

I can't stop once it's coming out. Once the gates open, I'm peeing until empty

Me too, until I'm standing in a puddle of pee!

On 4/21/2022 at 10:32 PM, HARDnHORNY2CU said:

I have no problem starting or stopping when I want to.  Like the one above, I also enjoy starting and stopping sometimes.  It can make you more desperate.  I've had times where I will stop peeing then shortly after end up leaking, squirting and a few times a total loss of control.

Getting turned on just thinking about it.

Mmmmm

On 4/26/2022 at 3:39 PM, Imabedwetter said:

I've never peed myself from fear. 

It's not fun even for an omo fan. It always happen when is least needed. I wish I wouldn't have these problem also, but I have them since I can remember. I don't even have to feel the need to pee to pee myself or at least push a few spurts of pee in my panties when I get scared. And I get scared easily.