Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Once I start peeing I am unable to stop it no matter how hard I try to. I'm a male and it's like once it is coming out there is no way to cut it off. I've been like this my whole life and it has caused many daytime wetting accidents that still happen to this day sometimes. I'm also a bedwetter and I would guess that is why I pee in my sleep because there is no way for me to stop it once it starts flowing.

My question to both males and females is once you start peeing can you stop it? If not, has it caused you to have any daytime accidents or bedwetting accidents?

I've always been pretty good at stopping after I start. Some of my earliest experiments with omo were going to the toilet and starting to pee, letting it out for a couple seconds, then forcing myself to stop and hold it again for a few more seconds while squirming around. In the beginning I could only hold out for a few seconds before I had to let it out again, but now I can pretty much just stop, zip up, and walk away. It's a fun way to play when my roommates are home and I can't do anything too obvious, especially when they know I just went to the bathroom and won't expect me to go back again for a while. The desperation is so much more intense after starting and then stopping, and I just have to wait.

I don’t have trouble stopping, though it can leave you with an intense urge for a few moments after if you do so in proper full stream, as you’ve effectively shut off the tap while your bladder’s still trying to squeeze it out.

It is a scenario I like to see/imagine in other people, though, as it potentially results in big wettings. I think it’s potentially linked to a weak pelvic floor, which is more common in women who have given birth than other groups, but guess can occur in anyone for various reasons.

5 hours ago, potte said:

I'm a male, I can stop when I am peeing, no problem. I also never had any accidents, not what I remember. Interesting question 🙂 

I'm the opposite, very accident prone, lol. I've had three accidents this week, 2 bedwetting accidents and 1 daytime accident.

5 hours ago, Goldenretriver said:

I remember once in class years ago, I got this awful urge to pee, and tried to hold it back then it just kept spurting out 

That's my problem, once it starts coming out, I can't stop it.

4 hours ago, grsy97 said:

In middle school i was too shy to pee at school but i tried to do it a few times. No matter how hard i tried nothing would come out in the urinal but once i walked out of the bathroom i would sometimes let out spurts in my pants which were hard to stop.  Hence a few accidents at school haha

I had my share of embarrassing accidents in school growing up, I know the feeling extremely well.

4 hours ago, magilleon said:

I've always been pretty good at stopping after I start. Some of my earliest experiments with omo were going to the toilet and starting to pee, letting it out for a couple seconds, then forcing myself to stop and hold it again for a few more seconds while squirming around. In the beginning I could only hold out for a few seconds before I had to let it out again, but now I can pretty much just stop, zip up, and walk away. It's a fun way to play when my roommates are home and I can't do anything too obvious, especially when they know I just went to the bathroom and won't expect me to go back again for a while. The desperation is so much more intense after starting and then stopping, and I just have to wait.

If I just zipped up like that I would have pee running down my legs and I would be standing in a puddle.

4 hours ago, nappypants said:

I don’t have trouble stopping, though it can leave you with an intense urge for a few moments after if you do so in proper full stream, as you’ve effectively shut off the tap while your bladder’s still trying to squeeze it out.

It is a scenario I like to see/imagine in other people, though, as it potentially results in big wettings. I think it’s potentially linked to a weak pelvic floor, which is more common in women who have given birth than other groups, but guess can occur in anyone for various reasons.

I've been this way all my life. It usually always ends in big wettings for me, either in my pants or in my bed while I'm sleeping. I guess it is just how my body functions. 

Oh I just love how this feels, gives me major chills nearly every time. The best is when I'm at a 9 and try to just let a little bit out, either in my pants or at a toilet. The squeeze that you have to give to stop it is just amazing, soo tingly and hot. Though I can only fully stop it if I'm below a 9. Once a 9 or above, I can only hold it for a few seconds more before it's too late. As others have mentioned, I use this as a fun game when I just want to stay desperate all day but not go all out. Just let a lil out during potty breaks and keep holding the rest, etc. 😛 It's also a great way to have an accident, if you still want to count that. It's nearly impossible for me to fully lose control on its own, so this is the next best thing. Ugghh.   

Edited by wetting_fan (see edit history)
2 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Same as above, I have absolutely no problem stopping after I started peeing. Also don‘t think that I could have a genuine accident. I can hold for a really long time and at some point it becomes so painful that I can’t bother anymore and just let go.

I've always had accidents, it's just the way my body is.

2 hours ago, HARDnHORNY2CU said:

I have no problem starting or stopping when I want to.  Like the one above, I also enjoy starting and stopping sometimes.  It can make you more desperate.  I've had times where I will stop peeing then shortly after end up leaking, squirting and a few times a total loss of control.

Getting turned on just thinking about it.

It does feel good when the warm pee runs down my legs.

1 hour ago, wetting_fan said:

Oh I just love how this feels, gives me major chills nearly every time. The best is when I'm at a 9 and try to just let a little bit out, either in my pants or at a toilet. The squeeze that you have to give to stop it is just amazing, soo tingly and hot. Though I can only fully stop it if I'm below a 9. Once a 9 or above, I can only hold it for a few seconds more before it's too late. As others have mentioned, I use this as a fun game when I just want to stay desperate all day but not go all out. Just let a lil out during potty breaks and keep holding the rest, etc. 😛 It's also a great way to have an accident, if you still want to count that. It's nearly impossible for me to fully lose control on its own, so this is the next best thing. Ugghh.   

I think I'm gonna stand in the shower and try to stop peeing once I start. I know how it's going to turn out though, because every time I try to stop, I fail and pee in my pants.

Guest DesperateDiapy

I'm male as well. When I was younger, the most I could do was hold the flow for a few seconds and then I'd have to start the flow again. When I got into my teens, I was able to stop the flow all together and be able to carry on as though I hadn't ever started peeing to begin with. I've only wet the bed once when staying at my cousins house at 6 or 7 (still not sure how it randomly happened) and have never had any accidental daytime wettings. Even doing holds now, all I can do is barely have an involuntary leak every few minutes, nothing more.

10 minutes ago, Becky Lewis said:

With my medical we 'had' to be able to stop while the tested the urine for anything (I passed obviously) but if necessary you had to be able to provide a second sample so you couldn't really empty your bladder in one go!

After all the test and medical though I could go to a toilet normally lol

I wouldn't have been able to do that kind of test!

11 minutes ago, eucoloco said:

When full to bursting it feels great let the stream unleash for a FEW seconds and then cut it midstream. When bursting i need to hold my * with my hand...the pleasuruble pain is amazing 🤭🤭

When I tried again last night I did try using my hand to hold it too, but my hand just got wet as I peed in my pants. I couldn't stop it as usual.