Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Would an Adults Only Omo-Themed FUNERAL, WEDDING, or BIRTHDAY PARTY Look Like? Would Y’all Attend?

Guest OddlyHandsome

Guest OddlyHandsome

How would you make a party be themed around peeing and wetting? Would you go to one if a friend of yours was holding it? (no pun intended)

Fun question. I would totally attend a wetting birthday party. Maybe you could hold it in a house that is about to be torn down soon. You could have drinking games every hour. And if the birthday was actually on the next day you could make it a game who would be able to hold until midnight and then have a joint wetting. Oh man, the possibilities are endless, naughty and super fun. 😍

Don’t know about a wetting themed funeral though. Would probably not attend that one…

I have to admit that the funeral does seem like it's rather in poor taste, like they died sure why should you have to die of a burst bladder as well?! A wedding usually does have desperation already, at least for the bridesmaids, who can't really use the bathroom very well in their dresses from what I have heard.

Guest OddlyHandsome
1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

I have to admit that the funeral does seem like it's rather in poor taste, like they died sure why should you have to die of a burst bladder as well?! A wedding usually does have desperation already, at least for the bridesmaids, who can't really use the bathroom very well in their dresses from what I have heard.

About the funeral concept: I imagine some rich old fart who was way into the omo scene when he was alive deciding that his final dying wish is for everyone of his kinky friends to have a big, wet bash to commemorate a life well spent.

Maybe when he dies, all his friends can line up in a row and wet themselves in unison while sad trumpet music plays as they lower him into the ground.

2 hours ago, OddlyHandsome said:

About the funeral concept: I imagine some rich old fart who was way into the omo scene when he was alive deciding that his final dying wish is for everyone of his kinky friends to have a big, wet bash to commemorate a life well spent.

Maybe when he dies, all his friends can line up in a row and wet themselves in unison while sad trumpet music plays as they lower him into the ground.

Nah, even then still a no go for me. Omo is so strongly linked with naughty fun and sexual excitement for me. Simply does not match with loss and grief. Sorry

7 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Nah, even then still a no go for me. Omo is so strongly linked with naughty fun and sexual excitement for me. Simply does not match with loss and grief. Sorry

Not all funerals are depressing, some are much more upbeat and joyous to celebrate the person's life, so if it was one of those types I could see myself potentially getting into it.

An omo party honestly sounds like so much fun! A big room full of people all holding it, grabbing their crotches and doing the pee dance in place. It would be hot as hell to have the whole crowd pee at once like some others have said, but I would also be super sexy if everyone just wet themselves whenever they wanted. Getting to pee yourself in front of a big huge crowd, and watch lots of others pee!

Maybe people could even volunteer to be human toilets if they're into pee drinking. Imagine how hot it would be walking up to a complete stranger, dropping your pants and saying, "Hey, you, drink my pee, right now."

Well irrespective of the occasion i think one thing should be common is that washrooms should be only allowed to those who had wet themselves and that too only to change....

Dress code will be something like those pants which highlight even a single droplet of piss

Constant cold wind should be blown throughout the party

Who wet themselves has to clean it by themselves too.....

Well for a birthday it can be like the birthday guy should wait till the cake cutting or party is over(or instead only the birthday guy can use the washroom and tease others)

For wedding i guess....i dont know is it nice but during the vows instead the person saying "i do" he/she can reply with wetting(in a manner that everyone can hear, idk how..)

For Funerals.......i really dont know....but maybe not holding at all like peeing everytime little urine comes....or instead everyone wearing diapers in such a manner that its highly visible.....idk how y'all feel about it but i just said this one becz it was asked.....

3 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Not all funerals are depressing, some are much more upbeat and joyous to celebrate the person's life, so if it was one of those types I could see myself potentially getting into it.

You are right, this is pretty much also a cultural thing. When I think of funerals in e.g. New Orleans or the dia de los muertos celebrations in South America, I have to admit they look quite differently to how we do it in old Europe.

But they all are held to express respect for the dead and I just don’t think that would work with the wetting theme for me.

But back to the positive site, I really like the new year’s eve party idea!

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

I often make a formal dinner near my wife (Curls) birthday.

We both dress up, she has a few drinks, sits at the table and does not get up from the table until the end of dinner. Coffee Included.

This can take three hours or so, after we had drinks in the afternoon.

Usually, at least twice in the meal a hissing sound is heard and the puddle under grows larger. We think it is a good way to celebrate a birthday

Imagine being so insensitive that you choose to push your fetish at an event that's to pay respects and mourn the loss of a friend/relative. 

Why the hell did you even consider the word "funeral" when making this thread? Party or something fair enough. But at event's like weddings and funerals? Jeez. That's a new low that I've seen here.

I know many people around me who have had close friends pass away recently, so yes, I can understand how some may take this as disrespectful even if the intention wasn't there.

It would be good to put a bit more thought into things like this before posting them. It's kind of a weird thing to even contemplate should the person passing have wanted it. Funerals are a place to pay respects, with friends and family, and that's.. not really ever appropriate in any circumstance.

Really is just a situation where you need to think things through with your head a bit before posting.

Guest OddlyHandsome

I appreciate everyone’s feedback! This is my final post on the site so I hope some of y’all at least enjoyed my presence a little. I was planning on leaving the site a few days ago, but wanted to go out with one final post, even if it was ungodly strange. Take care y’all and be safe!

I'd say yes to any omo themed adult event.

And I know this will be controversial, but I will base part of this answer on two of the most respected men in my life. (My Dad and my uncle - his best friend, oddly enough. In fact, my Dad was technically my step-dad, but treated me far far better than my biological sperm donor.).

Both of them do not want elabourate funerals with a lot of crying and people wearing black and being depressed. It is OK if they are, and if they need the ceremony of a traditional funeral to grieve, BUT neither wanted (Dad) or wants (Uncle) fanfare. They would rather everyone enjoy being alive - even if they are sad and can't exactly be happy at the moment.

I am not sure if that makes sense. My Dad died of prostate cancer. My uncle has cancer. I just emailed my uncle, revealed my fetish to him, and asked him the OP's question. He said life is fucking short (he is in his 70's) and if I could find some watersports playmates, good for me. Enjoy! 

So, it isn't for everyone. And being respectful is paramount. Death and dying sucks. But when I am gone, I want people not to hang around getting drunk and telling sob stories. I want them to have fun - especially if it means pissing distance contests and/or desperation games and the like. Of course, if they want. 

So jump on me for being crass, but if it helps people not be sad, and hurts no one - I'm all for it. (just clean up after yourself, of course!) 

1 hour ago, tennyson said:

I'd say yes to any omo themed adult event.

And I know this will be controversial, but I will base part of this answer on two of the most respected men in my life. (My Dad and my uncle - his best friend, oddly enough. In fact, my Dad was technically my step-dad, but treated me far far better than my biological sperm donor.).

Both of them do not want elabourate funerals with a lot of crying and people wearing black and being depressed. It is OK if they are, and if they need the ceremony of a traditional funeral to grieve, BUT neither wanted (Dad) or wants (Uncle) fanfare. They would rather everyone enjoy being alive - even if they are sad and can't exactly be happy at the moment.

I am not sure if that makes sense. My Dad died of prostate cancer. My uncle has cancer. I just emailed my uncle, revealed my fetish to him, and asked him the OP's question. He said life is fucking short (he is in his 70's) and if I could find some watersports playmates, good for me. Enjoy! 

So, it isn't for everyone. And being respectful is paramount. Death and dying sucks. But when I am gone, I want people not to hang around getting drunk and telling sob stories. I want them to have fun - especially if it means pissing distance contests and/or desperation games and the like. Of course, if they want. 

So jump on me for being crass, but if it helps people not be sad, and hurts no one - I'm all for it. (just clean up after yourself, of course!) 

I think the biggest issue people are having with the funeral thing is that, while the deceased might've wanted it, or might have gave it the OK, not everyone in attendance will appreciate it the same way any of us might. Never impose fetishes on non-consenting people.