Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You will like to pay for Omorashi content?

Premium content  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you will pay commissions to access to Omorashi content?

• Yes, I will pay for all Omorashi content what I like!
    • Yes, but only had interesting in drawnings.
    • Yes, but only had interesting for real life videos
    • No, I prefer free things better.

I have no problem with paying for omorashi content. But as online payments get stricter, I find it harder to do so, and I have to admit I do it less often. Few years ago, it was easy to buy a online disposable prepaid credit card and use it everywhere, also PayPal was a more prevalent option. Today the process to obtain such a card requires more steps (at least in Europe), payment options on websites are more limited. It’s a trend in general that payment providers are more strict when it comes to “adult entertainment”, because of government rules.

I’m not sure if others follow my sentiment, but for me, this is definitely a pushback. Or is it just me?

1 hour ago, Flush said:

I have no problem with paying for omorashi content. But as online payments get stricter, I find it harder to do so, and I have to admit I do it less often. Few years ago, it was easy to buy a online disposable prepaid credit card and use it everywhere, also PayPal was a more prevalent option. Today the process to obtain such a card requires more steps (at least in Europe), payment options on websites are more limited. It’s a trend in general that payment providers are more strict when it comes to “adult entertainment”, because of government rules.

I’m not sure if others follow my sentiment, but for me, this is definitely a pushback. Or is it just me?

Yeah I've heard some places trying to restrict the sale through payment processors, try a VPN. Nord VPN is good 

1 hour ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Occasionally I pay for videos, but only if they're well done and prices very reasonably (for example, B2B videos, or Desperate Situations studio...). With stories there's enough free content for me to enjoy, and I'm not really interested in omo art enough to pay for it.

Gonna have to look up Desperate Situations, thanks for the recommendation

I have bought a lot of omorashi videos... mostly from Bound2Burst, also some on ManyVids or on Clips4Sale stores. And I have collected loads of short clips on MyDirtyHobby over the past years. I also had one custom video done by Pissqu33n. Oh, and I bought some wet panties from a certain "Rachel" that you might know. 😊

I've spent way too much money on this fetish, but luckily I've got a pretty decent career...

21 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Yeah I've heard some places trying to restrict the sale through payment processors, try a VPN. Nord VPN is good 

I might be mistaken, but are VPN's not simply a means to bypass geo-blocking? Or do they have a different purpose also? They could be part of the solution off course.

But the "problem" that I have with payment providers is not only geo-blocking, but finding a payment provider which is:
- simple to use
- relatively "private"
- accepted on most fetish websites

I'm genuinely curious because there might be some options available, but I don't know any.

Edited by Flush (see edit history)
On 4/20/2022 at 7:56 AM, Flush said:

8 hours ago, Flush said:

I might be mistaken, but are VPN's not simply a means to bypass geo-blocking? Or do they have a different purpose also? They could be part of the solution off course.

But the "problem" that I have with payment providers is not only geo-blocking, but finding a payment provider which is:
- simple to use
- relatively "private"
- accepted on most fetish websites

I'm genuinely curious because there might be some options available, but I don't know any.

The payment restrictions you described have always been in place.  Payment system providers want to make money, and if it were only up to them they would accept payments for everything.  Most of the rules are related to the credit card companies themselves, with the exception of a UK law that requires customer approval for some kinds of transactions.

Adult entertainment transactions have always been classified by credit card companies as "high risk," meaning payment providers facilitating transactions for these merchants must adhere to the requirements for a high-risk provider and be authorized as such.  There was never a time that merchants were allowed to use a non-high risk payment processor, like PayPal, for adult transactions.

So why does it seem like things have changed?  There are a handful of reasons-

1. Even though its never been allowed to use mainstream payment processors for adult content, you have always had some producers who would try to do this anyway.  In the past, there were far fewer people trying to make money off adult content, so it was easier for them to get by unnoticed.  As it has become every more easy to shoot and deliver high-quality video, more people have sought to make money by shooting adult videos.  Rather than go through the arduous process of getting established with a high-risk payment processor, they just use PayPal.  But, with more and more people doing this, PayPal is much more vigilant about monitoring how their service is being used and more active in taking steps to block offenders.
  2. A while back a new banking law in the UK required banks to automatically block any transaction that is considered high-risk unless the account holder specifically requests that the transaction be authorized.  For many UK customers, this created an awkward extra step if they wanted to purchase adult content, as they would have to contact their financial institution to personally authorize the payment.
  3. Primary producers of adult content have always had specific laws that they had to follow regarding record keeping and performer contracts.  However, the content creators alone were responsible for doing this and, if they failed to meet their legal obligations, would be solely responsible for any legal repercussions.  Recently, in the US, things have changed a little bit.  While it is still the primary producer's job to ensure all legal record keeping requirements are being met, secondary producers can now also face legal repercussions if the primary producer isn't fulfilling their legal obligations.  Secondary producers include payment processing companies.  This has caused payment processing companies to start requiring their merchants provide proof that they are in legal compliance, or lose payment processing services.

For an adult entertainment company that has always followed the law, and worked with a high-risk transaction provider, there shouldn't be too much of a difference when it comes to purchasing content from them.

The problem is that there are a lot of small, independent content producers who aren't comfortable doing all that is required under the law for adult content.  They may, for example, feel uncomfortable with some of the information that would be required to be made public.  So, instead, they try to find workarounds where they conceal the true nature of what they are doing.  Sometimes this works, but it can make things more difficult for customers who are wanting to purchase content.

For a relatively easy, and private, adult content purchasing experience I suggest the following:

1. Buy from a website that uses a well established worldwide high-risk payment processor that has a long history with adult content, like Verotel or Epoch Billing.
  2. Use a virtual credit card from privacy.com to pay with.