Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female David’s Bedwetting Fantasy

• 4 months later...
On 8/21/2022 at 8:18 PM, dunnetahl said:

I absolutely loved both of these. Bookmarked into my favourites. I can't believe no one else commented. I especially love the descriptions of David's orgasms, his inability to hold back his cum, his erect penis and his excitement. Just fantastic. I hope to come across more of your writings. =D

That is so nice. Thank you! I will write something new soon!

• 4 weeks later...
PART 3: Dani's Surprise

Dani was just getting out of work for the day. As she walked down the hallway she felt a sharp pang in her bladder. Even so, she walked past the restrooms in a quick determined fashion. She would not give in. Not yet. It had been about a week or so since she discovered David’s fetish. Since then she has had lots of fun letting him watch her pee in the morning or peeing on him in the shower occasionally, but he had confided in her that desperation is one of the primary things that gets him off. She had it all planned out. Tonight she would surprise him by arriving at home completely desperate to pee.

She only allowed herself her typical morning pee and a short release around lunch time just to relieve the pressure a bit. For last few hours of her shift she made sure to drink an obscene amount of water and coffee. By the time she got home she wanted to be as close to a true accident as possible.

She could tell her vision was a bit altered as she got out to the parking lot. The coffee must be hitting pretty hard.

She ducked down to get in the car and winced as she bent her legs and hunched over her overfilled bladder. She clicked the seatbelt over her waist and felt the need to place her hand over her crotch. She pressed a finger gently against her pee hole over her grey slacks. Things were starting to get a bit desperate. “Good” she thought to herself as she pulled out of the parking lot.

The thought of David’s reaction to a surprise accident  had definitely got her juices flowing. She could tell she was a bit wet with anticipation.  She had been driving for about 20 minutes and her need was growing, her bladder hard as a rock, even painful at this point. Dani put on the brakes as she approached a red light. The seatbelt pressed into her with the gentle jolt of the car coming to a stop. She had started to sweat, her hand jammed tight against her pussy, her breathing heavy. Her thoughts began to raceOh fuck, fuck FUCK I have to pee so bad. I don’t know if I can make it. What was I thinking? Why didn’t I let just a little go before I left. I feel like I am about to explode!”

The light turned green and a steady resolve washed over Dani’s face.

You can hold it. You can do this. Just 10 more minutes. You can hold for 10 more minutes.”

With her newfound determination she pressed on. David’s place was a bit out of the way . He lived out near a wildlife preserve and at a certain point in the drive the store fronts and gas stations start to fade away replaced with nothing but dense woods on either side of the road. Dani was now in the thick of it there was no option now she HAD to make it to his place. She was so close. Minutes away now. Her tired pelvic floor muscles were starting to tremble. Her ass hovered a few inches above the seat so she could tense her entire lower body. She was on the edge of losing control.

As she rounded the corner her face filled with panic. There was a detour. A storm had knocked over some trees on to the road. A detour would easily add at least 10 minutes to the drive. Tears started to stream down her face which was now beet red. She wasn’t going to make it! As she took the turn her bladder spasmed HARD. It felt as if it were trying to flatten itself. A small trickle of pee dampened her panties. She was lucky that was all that escaped. The next spasm surely wouldn’t be so light. Up ahead she spotted a small gravel parking lot for one of the many trails in the area.

She yanked the wheel and swerved  into the parking lot. She threw the car into park and in the same  motion lifted her hand from her crotch to unbuckle herself. As soon as her hand left a warmth started to spread across her crotch. She wrenched open the door and used it as a crutch to help her stand. She couldn’t even stand up straight with her overfilled rock of a bladder threatening to tear her in half if she did. Hunched over she threw herself off the door toward the opening of the trail. Pee started to trickle down her legs. About 2 feet in to the trail there was a patch of soft grass with some tree cover. 

Dani stumbled over to the patch of grass and as a loud jet of pee hissed into her pants and down her leg she fell forward on to her hands and knees. Once she got to her knees it was all over. The flood gates opened. She almost lost balance as the sheer force of her piss shocked her. She spread her knees apart to stabilize her self as it rushed out of her hissing and frothing through her pants. Dani moaned like an animal letting out deep guttural sounds relief. Her breaths quick and shallow.

The relief was orgasmic. She was tingly all over. She slipped her hand into her pants. Still pissing strongly over her hand and began to masturbate. She wasn’t just wet with piss and she knew this wouldn’t take long. With a shudder she squirted her last jets of piss over her hand and within a few short minutes she was cumming HARD. She let out a gasp and the arm that was propping her up gave way, her legs straightened, her face in the grass, hand still resting against her warm throbbing pussy. She rolled over with a satisfied sigh and slid her soaking wet hand out of her pants to rest on her stomach.

Dani's night didn't go as expected but she knew this was the start of something truly special.
Edited by bdp (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...