Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Princessinthep and mods

Can the mods please explain why they feel the need to permanently ban princessinthep?

She has mentioned on other platforms it’s due to vandalism yet the office she has “fun” in is hers to do as she wishes for the next 14months. She is then going to renovate it and pass it onto someone else. So how can you vandalise your own property? 

I know a fair few of us feel that she has been being targeted by the mods over the past few months. 

She kept getting told to only post in the live update section yet all her holds were done with videos so posting in the video section makes sense, yet the mods felt she needed a telling off for this which is not fair one bit.

Why are the mods here so strict and unmoving when people are simply enjoying themselves?

So to sum up please can we get a genuine reason why princessinthep has been targeted by the mods and permanently ban for not doing anything wrong?

I think anyone who was a fan of her content should reply below stating she needs to be brought back and we boycott this site until it happens. 

I’ll happily risk my account for this creator as she was amazing at what she did and should NOT have been banned for no reason. 

5 hours ago, Breepee said:

Can the mods please explain why they feel the need to permanently ban princessinthep?

She has mentioned on other platforms it’s due to vandalism yet the office she has “fun” in is hers to do as she wishes for the next 14months. She is then going to renovate it and pass it onto someone else. So how can you vandalise your own property? 

I know a fair few of us feel that she has been being targeted by the mods over the past few months. 

She kept getting told to only post in the live update section yet all her holds were done with videos so posting in the video section makes sense, yet the mods felt she needed a telling off for this which is not fair one bit.

Why are the mods here so strict and unmoving when people are simply enjoying themselves?

So to sum up please can we get a genuine reason why princessinthep has been targeted by the mods and permanently ban for not doing anything wrong?

I think anyone who was a fan of her content should reply below stating she needs to be brought back and we boycott this site until it happens. 

I’ll happily risk my account for this creator as she was amazing at what she did and should NOT have been banned for no reason. 

Love that you assume she was banned for no reason when clearly you have no idea what the reason was 😂😂 (no I’m not saying she was banned for a good reason or not. Just saying you don’t know)

Town criers like you are hysterical.

Het Twitter account seems to be permanently deleted too, I was her follower and now can't find it. I mean I know we have very little saying in it, but it would be nice if mods would at least let the community know why one of the best and most active personal content contributors on this website got permabanned... Obviously, vandalism is not a valid reason - she was peeing in her personal property/office or outside on the streets.

And if it's not against rules, would be great if anyone knows if she's still present on any other platforms where her followers could go to keep watching her adventures.

25 minutes ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Het Twitter account seems to be permanently deleted too, I was her follower and now can't find it. I mean I know we have very little saying in it, but it would be nice if mods would at least let the community know why one of the best and most active personal content contributors on this website got permabanned... Obviously, vandalism is not a valid reason - she was peeing in her personal property/office or outside on the streets.

And if it's not against rules, would be great if anyone knows if she's still present on any other platforms where her followers could go to keep watching her adventures.

Nah, she’s still on twitter. Just saw one of her posts like 5 minutes ago 

1 hour ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

Love that you assume she was banned for no reason when clearly you have no idea what the reason was 😂😂 (no I’m not saying she was banned for a good reason or not. Just saying you don’t know)

Town criers like you are hysterical.

I think they were making this statement based on her twitter posts, where she claims it was because of vandalism(even though it’s her own property)

I was a fan of the content. It would be a shame if she stayed banned. Maybe something happened in discord?

Ultimately I'm not sure it is any of our business and whatever happened is between Princessinthep and the forum mods. 

If she has been speaking out on other platforms that she was unfairly targeted I would be very sad if this was true. If it is about this whole office situation it sounds like the mods are being overzealous and that is never a good thing for a community.

Does she actually own the office building as well as the carpets and chairs etc.? Or is it owned/leased by the company she works for? 

If it is the former (she is the sole owner of the building and its contents) then I believe her videos would be allowed, as it is her property alone that is being damaged. It if it the latter, that the office and the contents within is owned or leased by a company or person that employs her, then her content would break the rules regarding intentionally peeing on other people's property. The fact that it will supposedly be renovated at a later date and she has keys to the building etc. is irrelevant.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of most of her videos and am really disappointed that she won't be posting here anymore, but the ban was probably warranted.

I'm completely guessing here, but she probably would have received warnings for posting about deliberately peeing inside an elevator and also for posting the video where she tries to pee into a bin but mostly it goes on the carpet. The final warning/ban may have been for posting the picture of the office chair with pee patches on it. When I saw that picture I thought to myself 'she's probably getting banned for this'. 

Honestly her content always made me feel pretty uncomfortable and I was surprised it was allowed to stay up for so long. I get that peeing in the street or in the parking garage isn't considered violating the private property rule but I still always felt like it was right on the edge of being too much voyeurism; anyone who drives past or walks past or watches security cameras is going to see a grown woman pissing herself in public, and that's a lot of people to involve in your kink, however involuntarily you're "involving" them. Also if despguy123 is right and the company she works for owns the building where she works, it's probably wrong for her to be pretty much naked in her office chair, touching herself in the building, etc. 

In my experience on this forum, the mods may shut down replies to threads or issue warnings unjustly (as we have seen in the pat) but complete perma bans have to have sound reasoning behind it and the few I’ve paid attention to over the years that have been were for very good reasons. So let’s stop pointing fingers at the mods when we... again... have no factual data about the banning itself.

6 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Oh I found her, had to scroll through my following list. Sorry for the misinfo, looks like she changed her display name since I looked at her account the last time, so she didn't show up in the search field.

I can't find her.  Please help.

2 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

Mods should have the right to moderate their forum as they see fit. I think she said that she received warnings and even a temp ban in the past.

Clearly, she was doing something that was in violation of some rule, and she didn't abide by said rule. Don't know what exactly, but its not my place to know

FWIW I agree completely 

It’s always a shame when a very popular contributor gets banned, but it’s up to the mods to make the decision, they decide what content and behaviour is acceptable to keep the site functioning as it should do. None of us know the exact reasoning in this case, but I expect it must have been a very convincing case given her popularity, as opposed to something fairly trivial like posting in the wrong place.

• The topic was locked