Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There was a topic on a website about,

Have you ever wet yourself playing sport?

This prompted an episode from about 1975

(A note here about Curls, she went to a catholic girl’s school, sung in the choir, taught Sunday school, wore glasses and even her mother thought she was a prude. She is also very pretty, petite Five foot two, nice but not overly large boobs,  has lovely curly hair, blue eyes, really nice legs.  Appearances or perceptions are deceptive)

I was never the sporty type, but my girl Curls was, we knew each other for 2 years before going out and this about a year after we became serious, and had indulged in peeing with each other,  wetting and a bit of her doing a naughty poo.

She played Hockey of a Saturday, and Australia in the 70’s meant very brief pleated skirts. (Actually, a bright orange tunic)

I often worked of a Saturday so did not see her play that much. I finished early one day and called to watch the end of the game and pick her up. It was a massive park where she played, many games going on at once.

We drove to a quiet part of the park, and were cuddling, kissing and touching each other, I felt that her panties were quite wet, I asked,

Have you wet your pants?

She replied, quite candidly, yes, I often wet my pants when I play hockey.

I asked, why.

She replied , well the toilets are gross, and there is only one block, up to 400 yards from where we play. A couple of weeks ago, I really need to wee, but I couldn’t just walk off and I was too embarrassed to ask, so I just held on, but when I was running I did a few little spurts in my panties. No one seemed to notice, and I still really needed to pee, so when play was a bit further away from me I wet myself a little bit more. Then at half time I sat a bit apart and making sure my skirt was not under me and wet my pants completely just sitting on the grass. It felt good, it was relaxing and it made my bum warm.

Now I don’t bother with the toilet at all, and just wet my pants once or twice in a game, it’s easier and it’s a bit naughty and no one knows.

She went on to tell me she normally walked home , about 30 minutes, but a few weeks ago she said she was halfway home and really had to do a poo. She hurried and just got in the door and into the toilet, but with a few skid marks in her panties.

So the following week she walked home, part way is a disused bus stop and seat, so she said

“ I sat down a bit sideways with one cheek on the seat, I was  nervous and kept looking around, but I really needed to poo, so slid my panties off, they were fairly dry.  I kept looking around as I was nervous, but need to go so I pushed a bit and it sort of come out and stuck, I pushed a bit more and it just, fell on the ground, it felt great doing this. I pushed a bit harder again and did some more, it really made me feel better, I just got up and walked off, but my bottom felt poopy and slippery as I walked, I quite liked it, when I got home I wiped my poopy bum in the toilet and threw my peed panties in the laundry hamper”

She said “ The next week I put on  a really old pair of panties and put my pantie cover on, I had a wee before the game and  did not wet myself during the game.  I went into the change room after the game and took my pantie cover off. While I was still in the changeroom with everyone, I did a little poo in my old panties and walked out the door saying hooray and the people saying bye back to me had no idea I had just pooped myself deliberately.

I walked past some other games going on, and stood and watched for a while, while I was standing there I pushed a bit and a couple more little nuggets went into my panties.

A couple of girls I knew briefly, waved and I waved back, they had no idea I was standing there pooing myself, wow talk about a big secret thrill. I had those bit of poo in my panties for about 10 minutes as I was walking and it felt sort of strange and naughty, but I still felt the need to do some more, so I stopped and pushed out some more poo. There felt like there was quite a bit, it was not just in my bum cheeks, I could feel it down low towards my pussy and it had spread so I could feel it rubbing higher up against my bottom

I walked for another ten minutes or so with the poo in my panties and I felt aroused and wished Stan were there to play with me I would have come on the spot. I walked off a little into the bush, took of my panties an threw them away, but did not wipe and walked the rest of the way with my slippery poopy bum cheeks sliding together so nicely”

( I found this out after it had happened, and she had told no one, OK so now I will be picking her up every week from Hockey)

I said I would pick her up next week, should be there 15 minutes before the end of the game, she said OK I will be goalie, come up and stand behind the goal net.

Waved as I turned up and stood behind the goal net, most of the play at that time was in the other half of the field. Curls was standing there, she moved her legs slightly apart, and peed in her panties for the best part of a minute, there was a puddle in the goal mouth.

When we drove off we went to an old colliery site about 5 minutes away, got out and put the blanket down, I put my finger inside her and she was very slippery,

I said

“You have wet your pants what shall we do” she said “put it in now” she pulled the leg of her wet panties aside and I made love to her with her wet pants still on.

I always liked girls pissing and especially wetting, Curls was a bit more into the poo side, I had never really thought about it that much.

So next week, turn up, she is not goalie, but still out on the field, but not right up on the ball. Seems to hanging back a bit.

After the game, walk her to the car, she is a very quiet, and there is  a bit of a, well, suspect aroma,  thought it might be from the game, get in the car and I kiss her, we hug and I put my hand down to her panties, she said “don’t.”

I asked what wrong, “have you wet your pants again”?

She looked down and said “I have wet my pants and I have been naughty”

I said  “that alright I like you with wet pants” I went to touch the front of her panties again and she pulled away.

Then she said; “ let’s just drive OK, up to where we went last week, NOW.”

She had rolled down the window and was quiet.

We arrived got out the blanket, and while we were still standing I put my finger in her pussy , which was incredibly slippery, I was working my finger in and out and said you have got wet pants and if you get any juicer and slipperier you are going to have gooey panties.

She kind of shuddered and in a husky voice said “I haven’t just got wet panties I’ve got pooey panties.

She shuddered and came as we were standing there with my finger moving in and out she said

“Ooh, I think I did another poo in my pants, I have pooed in my pants, I have poopy pants, Honey I have pooed my pants,  will you take them off me”

So I  sit, at eye level a lovely golden bush in wet panties, and as she turned and I slid her panties down there were three nuggets of poop stuck to her bum. And another bit bigger one that was just lying in her panties, I laid  her down, with the little bits of poo still attached, I whispered in here ear, you really are naughty, you have pooped in your pants.

That was the wildest and wettest love making we had ever had. I think she came twice more , neither of us is sure. She did squeeze up incredibly tight at one time and had a shuddering climax, and breathlessly said “I have done another poo”. Doing this while making love was incredible.

She said later she had done a wee in her panties earlier in the game, she felt the urge to poo while she was on the field but thought she would be OK, it was near the end of the game and she tried to let out a bit of air, and she felt a bit of poo slide into her panties, it was a bit painful so she did a bit more.

She said “I was embarrassed, excited, looking around to see if anyone saw, no one did, felt very aroused, naughty and relaxed, but wasn’t sure what to do with poo in my panties on a Hockey Field

Curls to this day, many many years later still gets aroused after wetting herself, I cuddle and kiss her and tell her she is beautiful standing there in wet panties (or shorts or jeans)

But the times when she drops a few nuggets in her wet panties she gets incredibly wet, slippery and eager.

When she does this she  tells me several times,

“I have pooped in my pants, Oh I have done a poo, Darling I was naughty, I have pooed in my pants, I have poopy pants, Honey I have pooed in my pants,  will you take them off me”  each time getting a bit more breathless and urgent.

We have had many enjoyable times over many years, but this memory was prompted by that question,

“Have you ever wet yourself playing sport”

No I never did, but she did very well and a bit more beside.

Post your memories, I would love to hear about them, I will post more if anyone is interested

Here is a photo of Curls playing hockey, in her wet panties.

When she read what I had written she said wait a moment. She was back half an hour later with this photo. It is a scan of a Kodachrome slide from 47 years ago. We did know there was any such thing as Omorashi. But we know what we liked.

She was a bit surprised when I said it was an orange tunic, she said I was probably trying to look up her dress so didn’t notice the colour.

She remembers the day; it was the only time I turned up with my camera.

She said to have a look you can see her panties falling down a bit.

We went for a walk up the field alone and she did a really big wee in her panties just before the second half, she said they were a bit heavy.

Really great sex as soon as we could after the game, with her dressed as you see her.

.jpg

• 1 month later...

Photo certainly looks 70's Australia. Amazing thing I have noticed when my other half wets she does get a bit excited, I get very excited. But on the odd occasion she has done a little poo in her panties, it gets her incredibly excited. But she does not like to talk about it and clams up a bit afterwards. But really enjoys it at the time.

Big thanks for the story

Hey man, seriously you have got to post more of this. OK. Not just some pissy panties. Which everyone enjoys.

But I am sure many of us would love for you to share your experiences, of not just wetting but a naughty poo as well.

I looked at the photo again of Curls playing hockey (downloaded it too)

She really has great legs for a petite lady. They go all the way up to her bum. Speaking of bum!!!!

Maybe this should have been a private message to you, but I am sure others will enjoy what you tell us of your times

Funnily enough, I've been looking for this sort of story for a while. I think those ladies' field hockey outfits are adorable and would love to see them get wet or messy! Great story.

Another similar kink I have is women having accidents in a tennis or golf skirt. I also saw a clip of a female footballer pissing her shorts, which was hot too!

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...
On 6/10/2022 at 6:52 PM, Uniform Skirt said:

Funnily enough, I've been looking for this sort of story for a while. I think those ladies' field hockey outfits are adorable and would love to see them get wet or messy! Great story.

Another similar kink I have is women having accidents in a tennis or golf skirt. I also saw a clip of a female footballer pissing her shorts, which was hot too!

Tennis skirts and golf skirts are one of my favorites to pee in, especially the ones with shorts built in under it so it feels like you’re peeing in a skirt and shorts at the same time

PE skirts and darker panties are great if you're prone to accidents 🙂 Our schools were dark blue skirts so pretty easy to get away with it. I'm sure I played hockey and netball in damp panties lots of times, probably totally soaked once or twice too. In summer it's fun, in winter not so much because you get too cold too quickly.

The tricky thing was making sure none of the other girls saw them when getting changed afterwards. I had my hiding spot in the changing rooms though so all good 🙂

On 6/11/2022 at 8:52 AM, Uniform Skirt said:

I have memories of watching my male classmates release their pee during sport while wearing either white or black shorts - neither showed it well, but the stream and relaxed composure gave it away. In my day (yes, I'm old) we did PE in the rain, so it was easy to 'have an accident' without it being noticed.

Great gif for your ID by the way - do you have the source?

On 10/5/2022 at 5:44 AM, kittyearsamy said:

PE skirts and darker panties are great if you're prone to accidents 🙂 Our schools were dark blue skirts so pretty easy to get away with it. I'm sure I played hockey and netball in damp panties lots of times, probably totally soaked once or twice too. In summer it's fun, in winter not so much because you get too cold too quickly.

The tricky thing was making sure none of the other girls saw them when getting changed afterwards. I had my hiding spot in the changing rooms though so all good 🙂

Glad to hear I’m not the only one who would have wet panties in gym, I always liked when we went on the grass because the grass hides the puddle