Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

May 2022 Omorashi Writing Competition

5 hours ago, WiiGuy86 said:

3 is the winner! Here's the prompt again:

3. Character is in a sauna and waiting for everyone else to leave so they can sneak a pee (the toilet is broken or something). What they don't realize is that someone else has the exact same plan.

With a fairly good turnout on the voting, perhaps in a couple months we could do another of these prompts if we get a good amount of submissions.

Let the writing begin! The deadline to submit a story will be June 6th. You can submit stories by PM to me.

Also still taking volunteers for judges. Good luck!

I guess I'll be a judge, unless anyone wants me to cum out of retirement and write something up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone, There was interest in this so I figured I'd start a new thread for it. I'm thinking the first stage of the competition will be to nominate and then decide on prompts. If you have an

Wings' unusual prompts time: -Character is extremely desperate to pee, but also very bladder-shy. They are currently in a bathroom stall trying to pee, but they keep getting interrupted by hearin

Ok then, I nominate this prompt from pguy69:

I'm also nearing completion of my story so you can expect my submission in a few days. The prompt was out of my usual comfort zone, but it was interesting to take on the challenge.

I'm wondering what the result will be, I hope there will be some variety even with the quite restrictive prompt. I'm happy that there already multiple submissions apparently, great!

Edit: I submitted my story by PM

Edited by Flush
I’m adding that I submitted my story by PM (see edit history)

Now that the stories are out, I posted  my story also as a seperate thread. This way it doesn't get lost in the big wall of text (I think having multiple stories in one post makes it hard for them to find them), and it gets into the "content" of my omorashi.org profile for archiving reasons.

Thanks again WiiGuy86 for hosting the contest and I'm looking foward to the conclusions of the judges!

• 1 month later...

And the winner is:

Well, so we actually have a tie, between Kid_Omo and PeeHour. Congrats to you both!

To provide some transparency, here's how we came to these results, I had each judge rank the stories 1-6. For each story I assigned a point that corresponded with a Judge's ranking (for example Judge A rates Story A as their favorite, story A gets one point)

The winner is the story with the lowest total score, which was a tie

Here are links to all the submissions:

Secretomoact never posted their story as a separate thread, but can be read here:

Kid_omo and PeeHour, please DM me and we can discuss your prize.

Thank you everyone for participating! All of the submissions were fantastic and it was very difficult to judge.

Would there be any interest in another round?