Sign In

May 2022 Omorashi Writing Competition

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone, There was interest in this so I figured I'd start a new thread for it. I'm thinking the first stage of the competition will be to nominate and then decide on prompts. If you have an

Wings' unusual prompts time: -Character is extremely desperate to pee, but also very bladder-shy. They are currently in a bathroom stall trying to pee, but they keep getting interrupted by hearin

Ok then, I nominate this prompt from pguy69:

On 4/17/2022 at 10:11 AM, DerivativeWings said:

Character is out camping for some big event and has been holding it since they don't want to use the terrible port-a-potties. Finally, they can't hold it and decide to go in the bushes. However, each time they try to find a private spot, it's occupied by someone else.

This one sounds good fun to me so I’m going with this. 

Ok everyone, here are the final prompts to be voted on, you can vote by replying in this topic. Voting will end Wednesday May 4th. You may vote for your own prompt or own nomination. In the event of a tie, I will break the tie with a random number generator. 

1. Character, alone or with friends, is on a small boat. Perhaps it is something as small as a canoe or even a kayak. Maybe it's a bit larger, a sailboat or even a 24' power cruiser, but it is certainly not large enough to have been outfitted with a head. Needless to say, they soon finds they need to pee, but dressed as they are in street clothes rather than swimming gear, that's going to prove awkward.

2. Character in the first day at a new job, needs to go but is unable to (for any reason - ie. doesn't know where the bathrooms are, is too nervous to ask for a break, is denied a break, or told to wait until lunch etc).

3. Character is in a sauna and waiting for everyone else to leave so they can sneak a pee (the toilet is broken or something). What they don't realize is that someone else has the exact same plan.

4. Character is out camping for some big event and has been holding it since they don't want to use the terrible port-a-potties. Finally, they can't hold it and decide to go in the bushes. However, each time they try to find a private spot, it's occupied by someone else.

3 is the winner! Here's the prompt again:

3. Character is in a sauna and waiting for everyone else to leave so they can sneak a pee (the toilet is broken or something). What they don't realize is that someone else has the exact same plan.

With a fairly good turnout on the voting, perhaps in a couple months we could do another of these prompts if we get a good amount of submissions.

Let the writing begin! The deadline to submit a story will be June 6th. You can submit stories by PM to me.

Also still taking volunteers for judges. Good luck!