Sign In

May 2022 Omorashi Writing Competition

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone, There was interest in this so I figured I'd start a new thread for it. I'm thinking the first stage of the competition will be to nominate and then decide on prompts. If you have an

Wings' unusual prompts time: -Character is extremely desperate to pee, but also very bladder-shy. They are currently in a bathroom stall trying to pee, but they keep getting interrupted by hearin

Ok then, I nominate this prompt from pguy69:

Cool!

Some prompts:

- Character joins an international gaming tournament. Little do they know that a competitor has spiked their drinks with a powerful diuretic.

- Character and a friend get into an argument about who has the stronger bladder. To resolve their argument, they go on a road trip together in a campervan.

- Character loses a bet, and is challenged to only pee in one place/way/moment in time. But for character, that's the one place/way/time they can't/don't want to pee.

Edited by Wrakkar (see edit history)

I always go straight to month 21 when I visit the old archive, a scenario that prompted some varied, and brilliant stories, so that would be my first suggestion.

- (Copy and pasted) Depict a scene with one or more uniformed ladies in a crisis - torn between running for cover to 'pay a call' or stay on duty, and in the public eye until officially relieved (if you see what I mean). This could be a lady traffic warden on duty on the high street with a most urgent need, or perhaps a nurse just about to take a 'comfort-break' when told to attend the scene of an accident where she is increasingly unable to perform her medical duties because of her own impending 'accident'. I'm sure it would result in some really exciting stories (OK, I love women in uniform!).

I would also nominate

- Character in the first day at a new job, needs to go but is unable to (for any reason - ie. doesn't know where the bathrooms are, is too nervous to ask for a break, is denied a break, or told to wait until lunch etc).

- Character(s) drunk and in public after closing time, long taxi queue and police/security presence makes squatting difficult. Maybe some are relieved but others are stopped, some decide to try to hold til they get home, maybe a scene results in an arrest?

WiiGuy86, thanks in advance to kickstart this "May 2022 competition"; the femaledesperation.com was unmatched until now, let's try to get as much talent on board as possible! We have plenty of fantastic writers who are active on this website, so I hope there will be a lot of submissions. In 2011-2013 I also hosted a writing competition on this website with some varied succes (part II and results - part III and results - part IV and results). You can find some inspiration there also. But the rules can be anything, as long as they are known in advance, I'm ok with everything I think.

In the weekend of 7 May I may find some time to write something, so the timing is excellent for me. So if nothing comes in between, you can expect a submission from me as a writer. I'll pass on the judging this time to keep my independence.

I'm going to add two more prompts to keep the ball rolling. But I also must say that some of the scenario's posted above are equally interesting so I don't have a clear preference.

• (Personal prompt) A character or group of characters is participating in a very prestigious (sports) training. The trainer is known for producing the best athletes in their field; those who excel in the training, are on track to become a future medal winner. However, it turns our that the trainer also has very hard training methods to reach that goal. Our character has to pee during the training, but the trainer makes it very clear that they have to continue the training. "Go hard or go home", is the trainers motto, the character is theoretically free to go to the bathroom, but in practice there is serious pressure on her/him to comply with the trainer.
  • (Prompt by William Abott found on femaledesperation.com month 22, personal note is that a character can be male or female, unlike his prompt which was female oriented) A woman, alone or with friends, is on a small boat. Perhaps it is something as small as a canoe or even a kayak. Maybe it's a bit larger, a sailboat or even a 24' power cruiser, but it is certainly not large enough to have been outfitted with a head. Needless to say, she soon finds she needs to pee, but dressed as she is in street clothes rather than swimming gear, that's going to prove awkward.
    Maybe it's an off-shore beer party, where she doesn't know everyone there so well as to be willing to simply hang her bare bottom out over the gunwales. Maybe it's an all-day trip upriver or along the coastline, close enough to houses on the shore that doing anything about a full bladder would make a real spectacle. Maybe, if she's in a kayak or a canoe, the boat is simply too tippy to consider peeing over the side unless the situation gets REALLY desperate.

11 hours ago, Flush said:

WiiGuy86, thanks in advance to kickstart this "May 2022 competition"; the femaledesperation.com was unmatched until now, let's try to get as much talent on board as possible! We have plenty of fantastic writers who are active on this website, so I hope there will be a lot of submissions. In 2011-2013 I also hosted a writing competition on this website with some varied succes (part II and results - part III and results - part IV and results). You can find some inspiration there also. But the rules can be anything, as long as they are known in advance, I'm ok with everything I think.

In the weekend of 7 May I may find some time to write something, so the timing is excellent for me. So if nothing comes in between, you can expect a submission from me as a writer. I'll pass on the judging this time to keep my independence.

I'm going to add two more prompts to keep the ball rolling. But I also must say that some of the scenario's posted above are equally interesting so I don't have a clear preference.

• (Personal prompt) A character or group of characters is participating in a very prestigious (sports) training. The trainer is known for producing the best athletes in their field; those who excel in the training, are on track to become a future medal winner. However, it turns our that the trainer also has very hard training methods to reach that goal. Our character has to pee during the training, but the trainer makes it very clear that they have to continue the training. "Go hard or go home", is the trainers motto, the character is theoretically free to go to the bathroom, but in practice there is serious pressure on her/him to comply with the trainer.
  • (Prompt by William Abott found on femaledesperation.com month 22, personal note is that a character can be male or female, unlike his prompt which was female oriented) A woman, alone or with friends, is on a small boat. Perhaps it is something as small as a canoe or even a kayak. Maybe it's a bit larger, a sailboat or even a 24' power cruiser, but it is certainly not large enough to have been outfitted with a head. Needless to say, she soon finds she needs to pee, but dressed as she is in street clothes rather than swimming gear, that's going to prove awkward.
    Maybe it's an off-shore beer party, where she doesn't know everyone there so well as to be willing to simply hang her bare bottom out over the gunwales. Maybe it's an all-day trip upriver or along the coastline, close enough to houses on the shore that doing anything about a full bladder would make a real spectacle. Maybe, if she's in a kayak or a canoe, the boat is simply too tippy to consider peeing over the side unless the situation gets REALLY desperate.

Love these! Thanks! I love revisiting William's prompts in month 22, wish they could have all gotten stories made out of them.

Also, I plan to make all submitted prompts gender neutral

8 hours ago, WiiGuy86 said:

Also, I plan to make all submitted prompts gender neutral.

Yes, I agree with you that the prompt should be gender neutral. It does not impact the judging, and there are plenty of writers on this site who have a preference, they all should be able to join.

What about non-human characters (furry/anthro/…)? Not that this is my cup of tea, but I just want to raise this question to know if some writers would like to use those. If nothing is specified about the characters, I would think that they are allowed. 

8 hours ago, Flush said:

Yes, I agree with you that the prompt should be gender neutral. It does not impact the judging, and there are plenty of writers on this site who have a preference, they all should be able to join.

What about non-human characters (furry/anthro/…)? Not that this is my cup of tea, but I just want to raise this question to know if some writers would like to use those. If nothing is specified about the characters, I would think that they are allowed. 

I'm a big fan of leaving things as open as possible - I'm viewing this as almost more of a showcase than a competition. Most of the content on this site is human female desperation so as long as people won't be offended that the judges may be biased toward their own preferences, I'm fine with not limiting submissions as long as they respond to the prompt

1 hour ago, OddlyHandsome said:

Just a quick question, do y’all plan to have a prize of some kind?

Don't have anything in mind but am open to ideas

Guest OddlyHandsome

I feel like a majority of these prompt suggestions are too restrictive. The few competitions I’ve sunk my teeth into throughout my life usually had a very loose prompt that begged for creative people to have fun with. Being broad like “Write about omo stories involving competitions” or “Write about omo stories that involve mass wetting” or even “Write an omo story that features at least one character named Miranda or Steve” would do wonders for creatives. Otherwise, it feels like people are just making prompts that are actually just disguised attempts to get people to write them free commissions.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that everyone has their favorite “flavor” of omorashi. Some like clothes wetting, some like peeing on the ground, some like peeing into the toilet, some like accidents, some like deliberate actions, etc. I think it would be best to pick a prompt that allowed every respective writer to write about whatever they prefer.

Here are some prompts I just came up with on the fly. Some are much more creative and thought out than others. 

- A satirical omo one-shot about a dystopian society where licenses* are required for everything, including urination, knife crime is rampant, everyone worships an old lady, and dental hygiene is outlawed.

That dystopia's name is "England." 

Spoiler

*loicenses

fo' bo'o's o' wo'a on chewsday, innit?

- A fictional omo-themed country where public urination, nudity, and sex are not only legalized, but socially accepted, and even a core part of the culture. Pisuaria could use some more allies in the world 😉

- Body swap shenanigans, two people can find out what it's like for the other person to pee. It can be opposite genders, or even the same gender with different genitals. Hell, even different genders with the same genitals! 

- A secret agent trapped in a secret base filled with bad guys, and they must break out by using their urine as a weapon, since everything else has been stripped of them, and they've been double-searched for any hidden weapons or tools, so they have to be extra creative. But it should be no problem, after all, they are the world's greatest spy. 

- Being a railfan, one has to have the patience of a saint. That means standing and waiting in one spot for hours, rain or shine, heat or cold, hunger or thirst, and yes, even grappling with the need to pee. Will this amateur train filmographer hold it in for dear life to avoid missing anything, rush to a bathroom with the hope that a trai. hasn't passed while they were away, wet themselves after failing to do the first option, or will they simply drop their bottoms and piss where they are, potentially being seen by any passengers on a train speeding by? 

- Just a good old fashioned road trip prompt, because clearly there aren't enough of those. Have 'em wet, hold, pee at the side of the road, make it to a rest stop, etc, yada yada yada, we all know how these can end. 

Those are all of the prompts I could think of for now. I hope these are adequate for this competition. I'd love to see what you people come up with! 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)

Love the idea of this contest, and love some of the prompts that have been posted already.

That said I have to ask, how is voting on the prompts going to work when you have so many already? I think we're at around 17 prompt submissions so far and submissions aren't even closed yet. That's going to be a LOT of options for a poll, and a lot of things for people to read who are voting on it.

I’ll throw my ideas in the ring. I don’t have much time to write at the moment but I always have some ideas. Normal ones first and then weird ideas

- A new couple are on a road trip and both are to shy to admit they need to pre to the other so they’re both trying to hide it.

- A twitch streamer is doing a 24 hours Ironman stream and she doesn’t want to leave the stream to stream so she’s trying to hold it and find a way to relieve herself without the chat finding out, or at least without it getting clipped. (Probably easier if she’s a v-tuber and it’s probably gonna involve a bottle)

- A ER nurse doing a double shift has to find creative ways to pee when bathroom breaks are too time consuming (sadly too realistic)

weird zone starts here

- Some story set in a world where people only start toilet training in their teens and usually don’t finish until their early 20s

- Artificial Reality results in a body swap with some new equipment

- A super heroine who’s bladder strength isn’t as strong as the rest of her

- A girl undercover as a man for some reason having to find a way to not drop cover while taking a bathroom break

- A world where people have visible desperation (example a tail or gage that everyone can see that shows how much pee they’re holding) but can’t feel the need to pee until they’re almost ready to wet themselves

- A world with reversed and exaggerated gender roles with women who occasionally just lift their skirts and pee on the sidewalk while men usually hold it as long as possible to the point of wetting themselves if they can’t find a bathroom. Maybe a person from our world gets swapped over or something 

13 hours ago, OddlyHandsome said:

I feel like a majority of these prompt suggestions are too restrictive. The few competitions I’ve sunk my teeth into throughout my life usually had a very loose prompt that begged for creative people to have fun with. Being broad like “Write about omo stories involving competitions” or “Write about omo stories that involve mass wetting” or even “Write an omo story that features at least one character named Miranda or Steve” would do wonders for creatives. Otherwise, it feels like people are just making prompts that are actually just disguised attempts to get people to write them free commissions.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that everyone has their favorite “flavor” of omorashi. Some like clothes wetting, some like peeing on the ground, some like peeing into the toilet, some like accidents, some like deliberate actions, etc. I think it would be best to pick a prompt that allowed every respective writer to write about whatever they prefer.

Absolutely agree! Open needed, not too specific and generalised allowing a huge variety of varied submissions is the way to go. Things exactly like you mentioned or things like:

involves two people who really like each other but neither knows

the main building in the story has a closed bathroom or none at all 

the main character holds by choice

involves a party

is set during a particular time in history

involves a character over 40 in the plot somewhere 

has someone showing sympathy for the main character 

The story lasts a full day 

18 hours ago, OddlyHandsome said:

I feel like a majority of these prompt suggestions are too restrictive.

I respectfully disagree with you (somewhat), I think part of a competition is that is has rules. Rules have their limitations, but exist so that both a writer and judge knows what to expect, and also so that they can compare different stories. Maybe it is a stretch to compare sports and writing, but the rules of a competitive football match are not "kick a ball and do whatever" - you have to field 11 players, only the keeper can touch the ball with his hands, and so on.

"Write a omo story about a character named Steve" is no base for a competition, if you boil it down to something like that you can write simply anything.

I think finding a good prompt is about finding a compromise between rules and creativity. My opnion, neccessarily not the correct one, is that you push the balance too far.

Maybe the problem with the first suggested prompts is that they are too descriptive. I think this was not the intention from the member who proposed the prompts, but the description was as a added as an example of how a story could play out. At least, it was the case for me. Also, in the femaledesperation.com competition, it was presented the same way. A simple, non-extensive prompt, with an descriptive example of how a story could (and not should) go. If I revise the first prompts with this mindset, they boil down to rather non-restrictive prompts. Again, in my opinion.

Spoiler

Boiled down versions of first prompts:
Wrakkar prompt 1: Character joins an international gaming tournament (ok the diuretic is maybe quite specific)
Wrakkar prompt 2: Character and a friend get into an argument about who has the stronger bladder
Wrakkar prompt 3: Character loses a bet, and is challenged to only pee in one place/way/moment in time. But for character, that's the one place/way/time they can't/don't want to pee. (does not feel too specific for me)
pguy69 prompt 1 : Uniformed character in a crisis
pguy69 prompt 2: Character in the first day at a new job
pguy69 prompt 3: Character(s) drunk and in public after closing time
DerivativeWings prompt 1: Character is extremely desperate to pee, but also very bladder-shy
DerivativeWings prompt 2: Character is in a sauna... (ok this one, I also find too specific in general)
DerivativeWings prompt 3: Character is out camping for some big event and has been holding it since they don't want to use the terrible port-a-potties. (ok, in my opnion the writer should have the freedom to decide the outcome)
Flush prompt 1: A character is participating in a sports training
Flush prompt 2: A character needs to pee on a boat

9 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

That said I have to ask, how is voting on the prompts going to work when you have so many already?

Good question, WiiGuy86 is a victim of his own succes. Personally, I would have no problem with it if someone (or a judge team,...) decides on the scenario.

I have to say, I agree with Flush. The problem with making the rules or prompts too vague, for me, is, how do you differentiate month on month.

If you look at Thomas' page, the prompts were such that there was plenty of room for creativity, but so that it focussed the writer on a specific thing, whether that be a situation, a setting or an outcome. Each month was varied, and different, which kept it exciting and relevant. It also means, of course that some writers will prefer different months. My passion is to write about desperation, where deliberate holds or diaper play, do very little for me. It just means I would pick and choose the months I would enter. There are plenty, of course, who think the opposite as me, and love diaper, Adult baby, golden showers etc, but have no interest whatsoever in desperation, which is absolutely fine and natural.

By focussing a trope on a particular thing, you get entries that are judgeable. How do you compare a caught short desperation story, with a sex play and golden shower story? The winner will surely just be whichever scenario the judge prefers. BUT, if a judge is comparing 6 desperation stories one month, and 6 adult baby stories the next, they can be constructive and pick a winner, regardless of personal taste. That is my take on it anyway. The vague, write an omo story involving a character called Steve, will be great for a month or 2, but will die a death very quickly, in my opinion, where the focussed tropes will keep it fresh and give it longevity.

11 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

Love the idea of this contest, and love some of the prompts that have been posted already.

That said I have to ask, how is voting on the prompts going to work when you have so many already? I think we're at around 17 prompt submissions so far and submissions aren't even closed yet. That's going to be a LOT of options for a poll, and a lot of things for people to read who are voting on it.

I think people are gonna vote and thin the herd. Although I assume it would be unfair to vote for your own prompts. If you could, I would have voted for mine!

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Here are some prompts I just came up with on the fly. Some are much more creative and thought out than others. 

- A satirical omo one-shot about a dystopian society where licenses* are required for everything, including urination, knife crime is rampant, everyone worships an old lady, and dental hygiene is outlawed.

‘‘Ey bruv, you wanna play some A’lo free?”

“oi fuckoff Ron, I been trying to sneak a look at hermoine’s knickers”

-br’sh Harry Potter 

On 4/21/2022 at 4:22 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

Absolutely agree! Open needed, not too specific and generalised allowing a huge variety of varied submissions is the way to go. Things exactly like you mentioned or things like:

involves two people who really like each other but neither knows

the main building in the story has a closed bathroom or none at all 

the main character holds by choice

involves a party

is set during a particular time in history

involves a character over 40 in the plot somewhere 

has someone showing sympathy for the main character 

The story lasts a full day 

Are mine too restrictive?

Hi all, thanks for your contributions. Obviously we can't practically vote on so many entries, so here's what we're going to do:

Re post one prompt, that has already been posted in this thread, by someone other than yourself. If someone else beats you to your favorite prompt, upvote it. Do not upvote your own prompt.

On Thursday, I will take the 3-5 prompts with the most upvotes and create a poll for all to vote on. Again, all prompts will be made gender neutral in the final competition regardless of how they're written here.

Following up on some other points:

1. To sweeten the pot a bit, I will give the winner one video from my own rather large, diverse, and decade spanning collection. I have a good amount of content that can be no longer found on the net. Happy to discuss interests with the winner so that they get a video that they actually like. I also have collections of old stories and art if you don't want a video for whatever reason.

2. If there's a good level of engagement with the competition, I will likely continue it on a bi-monthly or quarterly basis. In this case I would most likely just choose the prompts myself or allow a small number to be voted on. If this does happen, I'd welcome prompt submissions and would try to mix things up and provide something for everyone. Prize would be the same.

Here's my own nomination:

On 4/19/2022 at 6:47 AM, Flush said:

Edited by WiiGuy86 (see edit history)